is it wrong to ask Question ?

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Give me Your Answer ….DO YOU LOVE ME ?”


“I…..I …. “

 


what answer she will give to TAeyeon ? Does she also love Taeyeon like the way Taeyeon love her ? Will she tell her feel to Taeyeon? what she going to do ? I don’t know too . let’s read  ..



“ you can’t answer ? …hmmm that ok if you don’t love me “ Taeyeon look away pretend that she okay but right now she want to cry so much, she want to scream WHY .she did anything for Tiffany but maybe tiffany can’t see that .
 

 

 

 

“Tae …it’s not like that …I ….i also don’t know if I love you or not “ Tiffany look at Taeyeon. “Yahh look at me “ Taeyeon shake her head  . she doesn’t want Tiffany to see her red eyes .she never want tiffany to see her cry or see her sad .  “…1….2…3…YAHHH “  Tiffany start to feel annoyed because Taeyeon ignore her .


“ok if you want to be like this …I’m leave then “Tiffany get up .Taeyeon close her eyes and nodded . “Fine “ she say her last word before walk away “I’m sorry Tae..” .


when she saw her love lost from her sigh . she wipe her tears which fell when she closed her eyes and told Tiffany that she can leave her . some student walked pass her wonder what going on with this small girl but Taeyeon doesn’t give a about it .she sat alone and lost in her deep thought .

“haaaaa.. I’m wrong Uhhhhh…I shouldn’t ask her …..”


Taeyeon know from the start that tiffany doesn’t really love her but she doesn’t care about it  .she’s sure that Tiffany will love her one day. Maybe That one day haven’t come yet.she know she still have a long way to go .After some Tears had fall on her baby skin again, she make her way to restroom to wash her face .




Saturday


last night she couldn’t sleep and think about Tiffany make her cry  to sleep .she didn’t know why she cry like that.she want to be strong for this relationship .After a little cry last night make her face sallow .

Sun bright lay on Baby face of small girl make her graon .she want to get more sleep . she know that her mom have come into her room and open window for her to wake up .she still close her eyes until her mom tapped her told her to wake up .

“hey…taengoo wake up ..you really lazy wake up babe “ her mom said . Taeyeon still hug her pillow that she love the most  from young girl until now she have hug this pillow every night to sleep .it’s like a drug to her . “ what time is it mom” her mom check watch on her wrist . “ already 8 babe wake up and have your breakfast don’t skip ,it’s not good for your stomach “ Taeyeon finally decided to open her eyes . her mom saw something wrong with her dau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter