My day

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up and she yawn then she remember that she doesn't have any early class today , So she doesn't need to be rush. 
She rememeber about yesterday , she smile widely with her eye closed. she never felt happy like this before. Suddenly she jump out from her bed and she start sing  Ah yeah Ah Yeah Ah Yeah Ah yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Fany mine Ah yeah.

Also she didn't forget to text her fany. 

To: Lovely Fany <3

Good morning my love :* 

Sent 6:11am



"I need to prepare myself or i will be late again UGH" she speaking loudly with her tired voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Yo " she ran to hug sooyoung . 

"HEY kid what are you doing ? miss your mama? " SHe laugh off. 
 
" No I hug you because I  miss yoona hahahha " She pulled away and stick her tougue then she ran away make sooyoung chase after her .

"YOu are rude kim taeyeon " She whine .

"Rude about what ? i never use bad word. " 


"hi...hi...hi why are you two..... here..... i was find you " Yoona caught her breath. 


"Sooyoung chase me so i just ran around then ..... we  here ...and it look a bit scary " She look around . 

"Where are we ? "Sooyoung open her eyes wide she didn't even know she have come here. 

"at back of garden ..not a lot of people come here"

then Taeyeon spotted Jessica sit with someone . 


"yah yah isn't that jessica ? " Taeyeon point out for them . 

"what are they doing here " Yoona also curious .

"You are jealous Taengoo? because you saw her  alone with someone else in this place? "Sooyoung smirk. 

"what ?? Jealous ?? NO THANK ...let go back " both sooyoung and Taeyeon follow yoona.


LUNCk break is coming . Yoona going with seuggi and Sooyoung hang out with her friend. I'm all alone now..and i really miss tiffany . 
Today was really silent i think a lot of people have skipped their class and go out . 

"hello" 

"uh ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter