New side

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeYeon POV

OH my god……..

“Tiffany “ I mumble .  ( who guess that it was tiffany ..yeah xD she saw Tiffany  but she not the one that …Sat next to Tae)

And I saw her eyes look so angry her eyes almost can burn something with her stare like that . I look at where she stare ..i guess it was the one that sat next to me ..

 wahhhhhh what happened now .

 
“SUMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE” it was really shock that make me scream without knowing.

But her cheek was caught my eyes ..it was red and she also have her hand cover that part .So  I lift my hand to touch her cheek and asked her what happened to her face.


“OUCH”oh my god it hurt.  I almost touch sumi face but tiffany hit my hand away.


Her hand is strong ,her hit is leave a handprint on my hand it was almost red like sumi face.


“OMO what happened Fany “ I look to fany and look back at sumi . I saw sumi eyes is red look like she going to cry .

“she almost .....KISS YOU “ I open my mouth wide. ahhh that why I feel breath on my face.


“So..that sound is…… YOU SLAP HER “ this time I also open my eyes and mouth wide.


“who are you to slap me like this ..you have nothing to do with Taeyeon ..” Sumi said with her teary eyes .ahh I can’t stand this .
 

“Sumi ahh I’m sorry don’t angry with Fany” suddenly I feel worried . I don’t want both of them hurt.


“So Taeyeon you also join with her ..she hit me and you sorry for her without angry a bit with her ..Did you forget what you promise me ? “ her tears rolled down ,it make me sad ..i'm a bad person i can't keep my promise .

Then she run away ,I get up I want to chase her but Tiffany grab my wrist.So I have no choice but stand still . 

I look up to see Tiffany face and her face still red from angry me maybe more jealous because we didn’t even have our first kiss yet . what if Sumi kiss me before tiffany does…yes I don’t want. it’s not like no one kiss me before but I never let anyone kiss my lip only on my cheek . I save my lip for someone that I love . I’m thank her for stop sumi but it also hurt me to see sumi hurt.

“I’m Sorry…fany..i’m sorry “


Suddenly she hug me ........how can this happened ..she hug me in public ...she also jealous with me ? ...Everyday i feel like I dreaming ....she always change 

First she don't care and then SWeet and then she jealous and now she back to sweet again ...

DOn't play with my heart like this Tiffany .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany POV

In the morning I feel nice today , I also get up early to prepared myself.Arrived school in this early is silent peaceful . I like it . It’s a bit cold but that ok for me.


“UNNIE~~ “

“YAH” ahh this kid make me freak out.

“hahaha unnie it me why you scared”

‘Yahh Seohyun in this morning you make me surprised by your called” I rolled my eyes.

“hahaha unnie you look so Funny when you surprised “ she laugh.

“aishh let go to class “I pouted and start walking.




Breakfast time is already come.


“Seohyun ah did you have breakfast yet “ she look at me and nodded . I think she feel for me to go alone because she always busy read her book .

I look around to find someone to go with me .


“Hey tiffany wanna go with us “She look at me and smile. sometime I really thank her .

“ahhh really ? “ I show my eyes smile because I’m not going to eat alone.

“yes why not “


As I walked with them , I feel a bit left out because I don’t know what are they talk about and I’m not close with them But that moment……………..


KIM TAEYEON ? JESSICA?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter