Sweet moment i will remember forever 2

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really want to know what bora whisper to tiffany she look confused but then she look at me but it more like stare. So I raise my eyebrows then she smile . i swear that was a cute smile ever .i'm feel so weak oh my god .

"what" i whisper to her . then she bling bling her eyes like she don't know how to answer. 

"errrrrrr .."then she look at bora, so i also look at bora and i see they walk to where we will get popcorn and drink . after Tiffany saw that she also dragged me to go there.

then they start discussed something again ,it just make me more confused. Aren't we need to buy popcorn why we stand here, i'm all confused but i just stand still and silent . I look down and i see my hand is intertwine with her it make me smile.

"Taeyeon " Tiffany called make me surprise. she use to call me Tae or TaeTae and now Taeyeon ..it feel weird but i don't mind because her friend is here i also don't want her friend to know my nickname . 

"uhhhh" she give me a drink and popcorn and she also have her. where is this come from ..i'm not even order yet . 

"it yours " she smile. maybe i'm look confused that why she told me that it was mine. 



we walk into hall...and tiffany always look back to check me ..kkekekeke i'm like it ,she scared to lost me because i'm a kid to her.
Tiffany sat next to her friend and my seat is the last one that next to fany .i still have no idea what this movie will be like .


then movie start to play and it was cartoon movie .i was like what cartoon movie ..is just too much . i'm act like a kid but i don't like cartoon movie i like horror movie more.I look at Fany and she smile like a kid who watch cartoon. i can't watch movie that much i keep stare at tiffany . how can you not stare at that person when you sit next to someone beautiful like this .Tiffany look at me with confused face then she smirk . 

"we here to watch movie , not me  " oops she caught me . hehehe 


i was into movie ..it was good but then i feel something hit my leg and I look down i see popcorn lay over ground and then i look at tiffany But her popcorn still there .So it was her friend . i don't care at all i just continues to watch movie But my popcorn is still have a lot and I don't hungry ,i think i should give it to bora .She need it then me . I look at her and she also look back . it perfect time. 

"uhhh Do you want my pop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter