PlayGirl

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock* 

"WAKE UP TAEYEON YOU LATE AGAIN " Her mom scream.

"NOOOOOOO Today is  JULY I"M change to study at AFTERNOON"She scream back . 

"UHH REALLY ??? " 

"YEAH NOW I'M SLEEP " 

She was really tired because she always stay late night .She can't blame anyone because she want to play with her Fany . She wonder why Tiffany can stay so late at night.She always want to stay by Tiffany side . She think that what if she didn't play with TIffany until she sleep , SHe may bored and play with another person and then start to love that person . She afraid of lose her So she always doing anything for tiffany . 


"holzzz she cut my dream ...it was a wonderful dream .. i almost kiss-..aishhhh Stop think about it " SHe mumble with her eyes closed. 





Tiffany POV


it was really bright day ,Sun was really bright in my room make me smile without know the reason but i like it .Today I feel really good because I wake up at this early in morning . It feel fresh but I feel a bit lazy ...hahaha.I need to wash up before i go to school.
when i already prepare myself ,I went to downstair. 

"MOrning dad" I feel a bit excited. 

"MOrning Miyoung where are you so happy ? " Dad look at his newpaper. 

"err nothing BYe dad " I walked to my Pink motorbike. 

"ok bye take care Miyoung"

i don't really like my korean name but My dad always call it.So i can't reject him anymore , i just let it go~~~~


When I walked into my class I was welcome with that warm smile . 

"Hello Unnie "she smile . 

"Hello My baby " I show my eyes smile . 

"Unnie so beautiful Today " 

"Really ??? hahaha Don't be like this " 

"I don't lie Unnie " 

"Yeah yeah My baby Seohyun never Lie " I send her a fly kiss. 

Even she is Young than me but She know alot than me also she is really smart Girl ,A lot of Boys love her But her... Love....Sweet potato . 
I can't get it sometime But I think she still young so she don't want to think about it yet ...And I know that She will have someone Soon. 

NOw it was lunch time , I Don't know But I feel a bit lonely ....Maybe it because I always see Taeyeon around at this time . 
BUt now i don't see her around it make me miss her....NO  I don't miss her . Stupid Brain . 

"Hey Tiff" I look back at that voice come from . It was no another than Jessica MY bestfriend But there was another person.


" Jess what happened? " I raise my eyesbrows.

"I want to have lunch with you why ? " 

" uhh and she? " I point at another person. 

"She also want to come with me " she laugh. 

"ok ok "I smile. 

"Hi My name is Yuri i am study with Jessica " She smile  but a bit like smirk . 

"err Hi my name is Tiffany ..Jessica is my bestfriend" I look at jessica and she smirk . 

"then .. Let have lunch " I wonder what happened with this two. 


"Tiffany You really beautiful you know ... I never know that SOmeone can smile so beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter