Play Girl 2

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she wake up and look around her room But there was nothing like her dream.

"Ughhh I HATE IT "she scream,she hate nightmare because it always scared her as the hell. 

she Looks at her phone but there was nothing .There was no word 'Morning' from Tiffany .she always send to her when she woke up but Tiffany never did it . 
sometime Taeyeon also disappoint But she know that Tiffany doesn't love her that much So she don't mind. It already 10am ,her head was really hurt from over sleep it was like going to explote.
she decided to prepare herself go to school.she feel excite because ishe going to meet Tiffany and she also want to have lunch with her .her stomach is start to hungry.



"where are you going Taeyeon ? " Taeyeon mom asked without look at her.

"GO...to....school...why? " Taeyeon raise her eyebrows. 

"Don't you want to have lunch first ? " 

 "Nooo i will have my lunch at school "She walked to door. 

"So what is your reason ? " 

"There is no reason i just want to ......Bye umma" She closed door and run to her school. 





She was really happy to meet tiffany again . As she arrived school she look around but it was really silent and she have no idea where is tiffany But she doesn't want to call her because she want to surprise her. She walked to Tiffany class. Taeyeon open door but there only table and chair . So she start to search near by place hope to see Tiffany but there were no sign of her.

"haaaa Fany Fany where are you ......i miss you already " She said to herself as she kicks some random thing on ground . 

But then she spotted Tiffany was eating something with her friend and it look like they happy talk to each other.

"huh who are they... they look familiar......look happy huh.. " She walked to them with her silent step. 

"Ahh Jessica and...yu...Yuri.."She whisper so they don;t hear her . 

She witness something that she doesn't want to see. She saw tiffany happily talk with Yuri but Tiffany was look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter