SAD :(

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





“I’m sorry TaeTae “  .










she kiss taeyeon .


The world of Taeyeon have stop working.


Her heart Beat fast like crazy .the longest kiss that they have been kisses.


Taeyeon pulled away,confuse as the hell .



“what do you mean ? “ she open her eyes in shock from hug of tiffany that really tight .she almost can’t breath .






“ L-l-let B-break up “ this 3 word really hit Taeyeon right into her heart . After heard that without knowing the tears  have rolled down . she can’t believe it . no she choose to misheard it . she thought she heard it wrong .













“w-what tiffany i- “ she really can’t believe what she hear .


“it’s late I need to go “  Tiffany walk away make a strong rain hit small body of Taeyeon . Taeng feel her knee weak. she’s give away ,she fell on ground. she doesn’t care if she wet .she doesn’t care if she look like a lost puppy right now . she only know right now her heart have broke into a pieces .












Don’t look back- Tiffany    ……A single of Tear rolled down .she wipe it away and walk to nickhun.





After she enter his car , her soul is already flew away .

“are you alright ? “ her ex asked.\she nodded. she look outside window  to see a lot of light which turn on because of darkness .she only heard rain sound between them .












after she sat on that ground …..who know long ? she also don’t know . her body is soak from rain . she cry herself out . she tied to hid it but maybe she need to cry out for one .






“ARE YOU KIM TAEYEON “ ……..….. “HOW CAN YOU BECAME LIKE THIS”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter