Love You

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today she was early than everybody . she sat by herself under big tree and put her earphone on listen to ballad song.She always listen to song that fit her mood and place, she always enjoy listen to music .She closed her eyes to enjoy her feel now , her felt now is calm , peacful and relax. 


"ahhhhh.... Should I write a song for her ...with my voice that would be great..." she talked to herself with her eyes closed.

"But I don't have free time that much ..haaaaaaa" She sigh. 


Then she feel someone sat near her and she doesn't know if that a bad person again so she continue to stay still with her eyes closed. That person didn't move at all just stay still like her but  that person was stare at her. Then she decided to open her eyes to know who is that. 


"SUMI? ..what are you doing here ? " Taeyeon surperise. 

"uhhh er ....er nothing .... i just walk passed and...." 

"...And ? "Taeyeon raise her eyesbrow. 

"And I see you " she blushed. 

" uhh you no need to stare at me that much " She try to sit more comfortable. 

"Sorry You just so beautiful when you sleep so I can't help but stare at your face " she blush even more. 

" Who say  i'm sleep ? "She laugh at her own joke. 

"ahhh i thought you sleep .. haha "then she laugh along . 

"it ok .. long time no see huh ... " She offer a hand shake. 

"uhh yeah i was busy study hehe" She accept her and her face is red . 

"hehe Are you hot ? why are your face so red like this ? " She joked. 

"uh no it not like that .... I .....I .....uhhh... sorry .. i will get going "then she get up and walk away without look back at Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon can't help but  laugh with her ahjumma style That was her popular laugh. Sumi was also have crush on taeyeon long time ago and taeyeon thought she didn't love her anymore because she didn't see her around. Sumi always shy and cute , taeyeon also have a little feel for her back then but She thought that Sumi is a good person , she didn't want to make a good person like her hurt.So she decided to make  friend with her.She always wish that Sumi can meet a good person than her . 


She listen to her music then She saw jessica is walked with that person from yesterday . After that Taeyeon and jessica also make an eyes contact. Then They walked toward Taeyeon and she start feel nervous because she is alone and she also can see that person close up . 


"hi taengoo why are you alone? "jessica said with happy voice. 

"I came early today "she smile but her eyes was on yuri.

"uhhh Taeyeon...she is my friend " She feel like she have seen her before. 

"hi I am kwon Yuri "she smile. 

"hi i am kim Taeyeon "she smile back. 

"I'm happy to know Popular girl Kim taeyeon "she smirk . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter