What is this feeling

The Heart Remembers

Woohyun woke up when he feel someone shook him. Woohyun slowly open his eyes, and he stare at the guy on top of him.

    " Oh hey Hoya, what's up?" Ask Woohyun, getting up.

    " Well we need to go back home. Sunggyu has already gone home." Hoya said, looking at Woohyun without expression.

Woohyun felt a bit disappointed at that, but he quickly shrug it off. Woohyun notice that Hoya was staring at something, and he follow Hoya's gaze, to meet the girl he slept with.

     " I don't even know her name. She is pretty, but too ty." Woohyun said in an annoyance.

    " I can't believe you went back to being that person. I know this was a bad idea, Sunggyu-hyung should have told you." Hoya said, eventhough the last part was a whisper, Woohyun still catch it.

    "What do you mean?" Ask Woohyun. He is fully clothe and staring at Hoya in confusion.

    " Nothing let's go." Hoya say, letting out a sigh and walk away.

Woohyun blink in conusion and follow Hoya, leaving the girl.


When Woohyun got to his share apartment with Sunggyu, it was dark and silence greeted him. Now he wonder where Sunggyu is. Hoya said Sunggyu already went home. Woohyun went to their bedroon and found that it was empty.

    " Where is he?" Woohyun said in an annoyance.

    " And why do I care. Right because he is my bestfriend." Woohyun comfirm, but he wan't sure about the last part.

Woohyun got this weird feeling inside his stomach, when he sees Sunggyu smile. He hate it when he sees Sunggyu's sad face. He hate that even though he lost his memory, he seem to remember and able to know Sunggyu's personality and habit.

The worst was when Sunggyu is with Doojoon, he have this weird feeling he can't quiet put his finger on. He feel like pullingSunggyu away from Doojoon, he wanted to claim Sunggyu as his.

    " He is a grown man, he can keep himself out of trouble." Woohyun said as he fall on the bed, trying to get some sleep, that never came.


Woohyun ended up staying up all night. His eye bag was big, and the aura emitting from him is dark too. He can be so grumpy if he didn't get his sleep. It was 8:45, when the front door of the apartment is opened. 

In came Sunggyu, looking gloomy. His eyes are puffy, and he look so tired. Woohyun hearing the door being open, immediately run to the living room.

    " Where have you been?!" Woohyun half scream.

    " Oh Woohyun? I though you are asleep, I'm sorry that I woke you up." Sunggyu say, bowing a bit.

     " I couldn't sleep." Woohyun admit, sitiing on the couch.

Sunggyu look at Woohyun in worry, and he went to sit beside Woohyun.

     " Care to tell me why?" Ask Sunggyu , gently, placing his hand on Woohyun's thigh, something he always does to comfort the guy.

     " It--- I rather not talk about it." Woohyun said, immediately calming down.

     " Oh then let's go to sleep. We don't have lecture today. And work start at 2 so let's sleep." Sunggyu says as he pull Woohyun toward their bedroom door.

Woohyun comply because he is tired. The reason of his lost of sleep is back, but there is something Woohyun still need an answer to. Who was with Sunggyu that he came back so late, and he look like he have been crying. Better leave it for tomorrow, or in a couple of hours.

Woohyun immediately fall asleep, when he sleep beside Sunggyu. Sunggyu was emitting warmth to Woohyun, and he likes it. The smell is also so soothing, that he quickly fall asleep.


Woohyun stir when he feel someone shook him.

    " Woohyun wake up. Class is starting in a half an hour." Came Sunggyu's voice that make Woohyun smile without knowing.

     "5 more minutes." Woohyun mumble, pulling the blanket close to him.

     " NO! You always take a long time so up you go." Sunggyu say being persistant.

      " Ok I'm up." Woohyun said as he kick the blanket away and sit up.

     " Good go take a shower, and we will go. We don't have time for breakfast." Sunggyu said heading out.

Woohyun grumply went to the bathroom to take a shower. He should have slept last night, but no, he waited for his bestfriend to come home. That remind him that he need to ask who Sunggyu was with.


Lecture was done, and now Sunggyu and Woohyun need to go to their work.

    " We are waiters, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem to you. Sometime we take the counter. Since you need more training for it, boss probably won't let you do it." Sunggyu said as they make their way toward their work place.

Woohyun just nod, wanting to ask Sunggyu so badly.

     " What do you want to ask me about Woohyun?" Ask Sunggyu as he stop walking.

     " How do you know?" Ask Woohyun suprised.

     " I'm your bestfriend. I know you more than you." Sunggyu answer casually.

     " Well why did you leave me alone in the party, and who were you with last night?" Ask Woohyun, looking at Sunggyu straight in the eye.

     " Well um~something came up so I had to leave since I couldn't find you, and I was with Doojoon last night." Sunggyu answer nervously.

     " Doojoon? Why him?" Ask Woohyun. He just have this urge to punch the said guy, eventhough he don't know why.

     " He was with me at that time." Sunggyu answer.

Woohyun feel like someting is boiling inside him, and he need to release it somehow.

     " We are here." Sunggyu announce as they stop in front of a small cafe.

Sunggyu open the door, and Woohyun must say he like the smell of the cafe. It was a small cafe, but it seem to be popular as every table is full.

     " Let's go change." Sunggyu said as he make his way to the door that says EMPLOYEE ONLY.

Woohyun follow Sunggyu to change. Sunggyu was the first to leave the room and start his job. Woohyun follow not long after. Sunggyu start explaining to Woohyun what to do in a more detail way.

     " You can go serve those high school girl over there." Sunggyu suggest as he point to a couple of girls.

Woohyun nod and make his way to them.

    "What can I do for you, beautiful ladies?" Woohyun ask as he get his notebook and pen ready.

The girls start blushing and make their order. Business seem to go well. Woohyun did get a lot of ccustomers, especially girls, with his flirt. The rest of the days go like that. Woohyun attending customers' need and Sunggyu behind the register.


Again Sorry for the long wait guys. The next one might take a while too. I'm so sorry. Laptop gp haywire.:(. Trying our best to fix it.