Slowly Falling Apart

The Heart Remembers

When Woohyun open the door to his share apartment with Sunggyu, it was already 5 in the morning. Woohyun opened the door with a sigh. He don't know why he did what he did, but he know it didn't help with his problem at all. The first thing Woohyun notice when going in was, a big bump on the couch. It look like a person.

Woohyun went closer to it, and not able to see anything, he bump into a table, causing the person to wake up.

    "Woohyun?" Ask a horse voice.

Woohyun look up, suprised, to see Sunggyu with messy hair, rubbing his eyes. For a moment there Woohyun thought it was the most adorable thing, but quickly shake off the feeling.

    " Why are you sleeping there?" Ask Woohyun after he fake a caugh.

    " Oh I was waiting for you to come home. You suddenly disappear so I was worried." Sunggyu said.

    " I'm fine. Go back to sleep in the room. I will wash up and sleep too." Say Woohyun. 

    " Ok!" Was Sunggyu's reply and with that he went to the room.

Woohyun let out a sigh after Sunggyu went in. He feels a bit content to know that Sunggyu care about him.

 

Woohyun was in class when the recess bell rings. He quickly went out of the room, only to bump into someone.

   " I'm so sorry!" Woohyun apologize, bowing deeply.

   " It's fine." Came a soft, gentle voice.

Woohyun slowly look up to find a girl. She have a long wavy hair, with a small face, and the smile of her is so soft. She have the look of a model and the figure of a model. Woohyun just stare at her, unable to say anything.

    " Um,,, I'm new here. My name is Seojin. NIce to meet you." The girl said extending her hand for a handshake, smiling brightly at Woohyun.

    " Oh,, hi my name is Woohyun." Woohyun said shaking Seojin's hand.

    " Would you mind showing me around? You are the first person i talk to so,," Seojin trail off.

    "Sure I would love to." Woohyun said finally smiling at the girl, which the girl replied to.

Since Woohyun is done with his classes, he spend around 2 hours showing Seojin around their big campus. They were walkind side by side. They were having a good time, so they didn't notice how everyone give them a puzzle look.


Sunggyu was at work, and Woohyun was suppose to be there to, but he couldn't find him. Sunggyu was worried since Woohyun forgot about eveything. Sunggyu was wiping the table when he heard a familiar voice.

    " Woohyun where have you been?" Sunggyu ask as soon as Woohyun was in front of him.

    " Oh there is this new student who need showing around, so i did, and we got carried away." Woohyun said. He was smiling from ear to ear.

Sunggyu know what the smile of Woohyun's mean. He always does. He know every single one of Woohyun's facial expression. Not only that, he know what they mean too. This look break Sunggyu's heart. Sunggyu once said Woohyun having amnesia is a second chance. He could start over without having to go through the heartbreak. Woohyun would be able to let go of him like this. Eventhough Sunggyu know he is going to take some time, but time will heal him. He will be able to forget Woohyun.

Sunggyu was actually planning on leaving as soon as Woohyun woke up, so that Woohyun won't have to know who he is. As soon as Woohyun woke up, the thought vanish into thin air. Sunggyu can't leave him. The state that Woohyun is in break Sunggyu's heart that, he wasn't able to leave.Then he told himself that he will leave after he see Woohyun happy, and this seem to be it. The look that Woohyun used to look at him with, Woohyun forgot. Then he saw the look Woohyun have now, and Sunggyu know that that is the look. The look Woohyun have when he found someone he like. This is what he need to do. Sunggyu won't be able to forget if he stay with Woohyun.

     " Sunggyu,, Sunggyu!" Woohyun called, rather loudly as he couldn't get Sunggyu's attention.

     " Oh huh?" Sunggyu ask as he regain his concious.

     " You were spacing out. What were you thinking about. And are you crying?" Woohyun ask, concerned.

     " What?" Sunggyu look puzzle. Sunggyu touch his cheeks and notice that they were wet. He must have cried.

     " Yeah,, uh,,, I'm not feeling well. I'm heading home first." Sunggyu said really fast and walk off.

Woohyun look at Sunggyu walking away. What is wrong with Sunggyu, he don't know. Sunggyu have been a mistery to him. Sunggyu said they are bestfriends, but Woohyun think otherwise. He isn't sure what he is feeling, but he know there is something there. He just need more time to figure out what it is, but he don't spend much time with Sunggyu like he used to. After he woke up, Sunggyu was like the only person he talk to, and now it's like they are just friends. Woohyun don't know why, but there definitely was something going to between them. And Woohyun plan on finding out.


So sorry. There will be a lot of bad grammers. And I'm so sorry that I haven't update in a long time. I will try my best to upload them sooner.