Slowly Breaking Down

The Heart Remembers

Sunggyu hated that look. It was a look that was familiar to Sunggyu. Woohyun used to have that look before. Woohyun would always look at Sungyu like that. Sunggyu wasn't even paying attention to where he is going. He just know  he have to walk somewhere. He need some space. Sunggyu didn't even realize that he is at his favorite place. This used to be his favorite place. The small stream, the tree beside it, and the grasses. It was a magical place for Sunggyu.

Sunggyu let the tears he have been holding on go. He can't do this anymore. He thought he can let g, but it's too hard. Sunggyu didn't think faith could be this cruel to him. He can't handle this anymore. 

Sunggyu sat beside the tree, staring into nothing. He though about what happened where he is now, and it bought a bitter smile to his face.

" You said forever." Sunggyu said as he cried. His head buried between his leg. He can't.


It was 8 p.m., Sunggyu wasn't back yet. Woohyun was pacing in the living of their apartment. Woohyun doesn't know where Sunggyu could be. He can't even remember about himself. Woohyun grab his phone and look through his contact.

" Sungyeol, do you know where Sunggyu is?" Asked Woohyun.

"I thought he is with you?"

" No, he left during work."

"I would try to ask the others."

"Thank you" Woohyun replied.

Woohyun hanged up and was still worried. Sunggyu wasn't with Sungyeol. Then Woohyun remembered Doojoon. Maybe he is with Doojoon. Woohyun didn't like that. Sunggyu with Doojoon isn't something Woohyun like. Just then a call came.

" Hoya found him. They would be there." 

Before Woohyun could ask further question, Sungyeol hanged up.

Woohyun felt like a boulder was lift off of his shoulder. Now he just have to wait.


After waht felt like hours, a knock was heard on the door. Woohyun quickly went to open the door, only too find Sunggyu with Hoya.

Hoya is carrying Sunggyu, bridal style. Sunggyu's arm was around Hoya's neck. Sunggyu was asleep.

" Aren't you going to let us in?" 

" Oh sorry." Woohyun said as he got out of the way.

Hoya went into the bedroom and lay Sunggyu gently on the bed. Hoya cover Sunggyu with the blanket and touch Sunggyu's cheek. Woohyun, who was standing on the door, was shocked. It look as if Hoya like Sunggyu. Woohyun again feel uncomfortable. He doesn't get this. He doesn't like this feeling.

Hoya turn around, and he was startle to see Woohyun, standing there throwing dagger with his eyes.

" He is just exhausted." Hoya said, trying to cut the thick air.

" What happen?" Woohyun asked.

" I don't know. I just found him at the place where he always go to get away from things." Hoya answered.

" You seem to know a lot about him." Woohyun said.

" Of course he is my bestfriend." Hoya said.

" What do you mean?" Woohyun asked. Sunggyu said he was his bestfriend.

" I thought I'm the bestfriend." Woohyun continued.

" Who said one can't have more than one bestfriend." Hoya answered.

That was true, but the way Hoya said it make Woohyung a little suspicious.

" I have to go now. It's getting late. You don't have to show me out." Hoya said, trying to get out of the conversation.

Woohyun just stood there, confusion on his face. Woohyun turn to Sunggyu. The guy look so peaceful. 

"Woohyun." Came a weak call.

Woohyun went closer to Sunggyu, only to notice that the guy was sleep talking. It brought a smile to Woohyun's face. Woohyun brought his hand up to Sunggyu's face. The same place Hoya had his hand, it was like he was trying to get rid of the touch of Hoya. Woohyun wasn't even concious of his own doing.

Woohyun have a feeling of satisfaction after 5 minute of staring at Sunggyu and caressing his face. Woohyun didn't even notice how long it have been, him just staring at Sunggyu. Woohyun lay beside Sunggyu and hug the man on his waist. Woohyun thought about how perfect Sunggyu fit in his arm. And he slept.


Sunggyu wasn't a morning person. His situation from last night doesn't help either. After Sunggyu was crying his heart out last night, he thought he should stay a bit, when Hoya came. Hoya didn't question him. The guy just said Sunggyu need to go back because Woohyun was getting worried. The ride home was silent too,just what Sunggyu need.

Sunggyu slowly open his eyes. It was 6 a.m. and Sunggyu couldn't sleep anymore. Sunggyu tried to get out of bed, only to be restrained by the arms around his waist. Sunggyu thought it was Hoya, but Wooyun cross his mind. Sunggyu slowly turn around to meet Woohyun's handsome face.

Sunggyu turn his whole body toward Woohyun as gently as he can, not to wake the other up. Sunggyu brought his hand up to trace the face that he miss so much. He used to do this, before the incident. Sunggyu try his best to hold his tears in. He miss the man in front of him so much. The warm man, the man who he love, and the man who loved him.

LOVED

That word hurt Sunggyu. He doesn't know how it happen, but they started to fall apart slowly. All the happiness he felt for half a year, gone in just a week. It came too quick that Sunggyu doesn't know what he should do. He doesn't know how to fix it. The look Woohyun gave me during that week make Sunggyu feel so unwanted. Sunggyu know he isn't perfect, but that was the first time he felt that helpless.