Pout

The Heart Remembers

Woohyun was finally able to get Sunggyu to react, and oh boy, was it worth it. Sunggyu tasted even sweeter after allowing Woohyun in. They were just sitting and making out for a few minutes, when Woohyun ran out of air. He released Sunggyu's lips reluctantly and opened his eyes to look at Sunggyu. After catching his breath, Woohyun was about to dive in again, when Sunggyu fell on his shoulder. 

"Sunggyu? Sunggyu? You okay?" Woohyun asked panicking and shaking Sunggyu's shoulder.

Woohyun pulled Sunggyu off from his shoulder and looked at him. Great Sunggyu fell asleep. Just when Woohyun was about to go back in and kissed Sunggyu, he fell asleep. Woohyun let out a chuckle. Sunggyu is so cute. Woohyun picked Sunggyu up bridal style and make his way toward their bedroom. 

As soon as Sunggyu's back hit the bed, he let out a moan. Woohyun let out a deep chuckle. Sunggyu must be tired. Woohyun then put a blanket over Sunggyu. Woohyun head back out to clean their living room. Though he didn't want to clean, he thought he will take some pressure off of Sunggyu. Sunggyu seem so tired these days, and he is losing some weight.

Woohyun let out a sigh. He can't say his plan failed, but in a way it did. He barely got to ask Sunggyu questions. He doesn't know what was wrong with him. He wasn't like this before. Why did he suddenly find Sunggyu this attractive? Just when he was trying to get in a relationship with the most amazing girl ever? His plan didn't fail, because he was able to find out Sunggyu had been threatened, but how does that relate to him is what he can't figure out. Surely no one would try to kill Sunggyu just because they are best friends, unless Woohyun was a mafia.

That would explain why he hasn't seen his family. Maybe they died? Woohyun needs to find out. Woohyun sigh and took out his phone. Hoya? But he said he is Sunggyu's bestfriend so no. Dongwoo? Talks too much, might spill something. Sungyeol? Same reason as Dongwoo. Sungjong? Woohyun is just creeped out by that guy somehow. That left Myungsoo. He doesn't talk much, and Woohyun is awkward with the dude, but he was the best option.

Woohyun sent a quick message to Myungsoo asking if they could meet up. He put his phone back in his pocket and get done cleaning. Woohyun make his way toward their bedroom. There on the bed was Sunggyu, sleeping adorably. Woohyun was the one who fell asleep first most of the time, so this sight was new to Woohyun, plus Sunggyu was drunk. Woohyun took off his shirt, took his phone out from his pocket, put it on the side table, and took off his pants. He needs that. It's too hot in the room. Eventhough woohyun thought it was too hot, he got under the blanket. After a while of just laying there, he pulled Sunggyu toward himself. Sunggyu immediately cuddle with him, and Woohyun smiled. This is what was missing. 

Then finally Woohyun slept, not even worried about anything anymore.


The next time Woohyun regain his consciousness, it was already noon. Lucky they don't have class. He groan as he get up. Sunggyu wasn't by his side. Now that makes him worried. Sunggyu should be in a worse condition than him, so where was Sunggyu?

Woohyun quickly got up from the bed, getting a headache in return. It falters him a little, but not for long, so he made his way out of the bedroom. Woohyun kinda panicked when he didn't see Sunggyu on the couch and didn't hear any noises in the bathroom. Woohyun made his way to the kitchen and visibly relaxed once he saw Sunggyu in the kitchen, cooking. Woohyun just stared at him fondly. There is that feeling again. Woohyun hoped Sunggyu will do this everyday. It just somehow make his day. He has someone who care about him, enough to even cook breakfast for him despite Woohyun imagining Sunggyu having the worst hangover ever.

" Oh! You scared me!" Sunggyu exclaimed, after he finally turned and saw Woohyun just standing there with a smile on his face. " How long have you been standing there?"

" Not long. You weren't there when I woke up. " Woohyun whined.

Sunggyu frozed at that. Woohyun used to hate that, not seeing Sunggyu as soon as he woke up. Sunggyu had to bribe Woohyun with his cooking, so that Woohyun will stop sulking. Sunggyu is scared. What if Woohyun remembers him again? He had already talked to Woohyun's mom, surely they will come up with a plan to get Woohyun back. If Woohyun remembers him again, it will just lead to Sunggyu getting more hate. It will lead them to thinking Sunggyu had lied to them. 

" I had to make breakfast for us. Go shower, you stink."

Woohyun laughed and walked away from the kitchen.

Sunggyu took ahold of the kitchen counter. He have a massive headache. Sunggyu just need to endure for a few more days. Then Woohyun will be out of his life. Sunggyu smiled bitterly. All the stupid things we do for love.

Woohyun didn't take long in the shower, and they ate the breakfast silently. No one talked about last night. Woohyun is not sure if Sunggyu even remembers it. 


Sunggyu sighs. Work is a . Sunggyu is supporting a headache, and work just picked up. Sunggyu wants to rest. He is tired of everything. Sunggyu is taking orders at the moment, while Woohyun is serving.

" Americano please?" Came a voice that Sunggyu knew too well.

" Hey Doojoon." Sunggyu smiled.

" You okay? You look really exhausted." Doojoon said frowning.

" I'm fine. Just not enough sleep. I'm sorry for canceling at the last minute by the way." Sunggyu said.

" It's fine. Seeing how exhausted you look, you needed the rest."

Sunggyu just smiled at that. Doojoon was so understanding. Sunggyu love that about Doojoon. Though sometime he gets playful and have a short temper at times. Just then, Woohyun stand behind Sunggyu and look at Doohoon unpleasantly. Doojoon chuckle seeing Woohyun's face. He hasn't change, memory loss or not. Woohyun never liked him and just cause he lose his memory, it doesn't seem like he will like him.

" Thank you." Doojoon said as he was handed his Americano. " I'll see you later. We should do a raincheck."

" No problem."

Sunggyu turned around and jerk back a little, seeing Woohyun right behind him. 

" Woohyun! Don't scare me like that." Sunggyu said putting his hand over his chest.

" Raincheck on what?" Woohyun asked now glaring at Sunggyu.

" Oh! That... he has 2 movie tickets, and he asked me to watch it with him."

" That's the most cliche way to ask a person out." Woohyun complained.

Synggyu raised his eyebrow at that. Woohyun used to use this trick a lot back in their high school days. They weren't friends for long, but during those times, Sunggyu has learned Woohyun's tricks.That was the one that Woohyun used the most to get girls to go out with him. Why wouldn't it be? It's the movies. Girls loves those things. It's dark, so it's a good opportunity for the guys to set the mood for some actions.

" Woohyun... You used to do that all the time during our high school days." Sunggyu said.

" So it's outdated also. Hmmph"

Sunggyu just chuckled. Woohyun was cute, the big softie Sunggyu fell for.

" Don't be a baby."

Woohyun gasps loudly at that. " I'm not a baby. I'm just saying. He needs to step up."

" Go to work Woohyun." Sunggyu said as he pushed Woohyun away from the counter. 


Woohyun was starting to worried that maybe the phone number he had of Myunsoo was wrong. It was already the next day and 8PM at that. Myungsoo hasn't replied to him yet, and Woohyun was worried there won't be anyone he can ask. He and Sunggyu had already made their way home. Woohyun asked to get off work ealy today because Sunggyu looked like he was going to faint. The have an understanding boss, so they were granted. 

" I will do the cooking tonight. You just go change, and eat, then sleep." Woohyun said as he pushed Sunggyu toward their bedroom.

" You? I thought you said you don't remember how to cook?"

" Muscle memory...... hopefully." With that Woohyun walked toward the kitchen.

Woohyun looked at all the ingredients in the fridge. Now he needs his brain to work, or his hands. Woohyun just grabbed whatever and put them on the counter . He took out a knife and a cutting board and start cutting however he feels like. Moments later when Sunggyu got out of the room after his shoulder, he can smell the sweet aroma. He thought there won't be these incidents again. When Woohyun told him that he doesn't remember that he can even cook, Sunggyu was dissapointed. Woohyun always looked so happy cooking. Woohyun would always cook dinner for Sunggyu, while Sunggyu will be sitting at the dining table, talking with him. Sunggyu will cook breakfast because Woohyun can't wake up early enough, needing Sunggyu to wake him up all the time. They have lunch outside most of the time, and when they do have lunch at home, they would both make it together. They would fool around here and there and cooking will always take longer than it needs to be. Sunggyu will always complain that Woohyun was too slow.

Sunggyu smile at those memories. They are just going to stay as memories and Sunggyu can't go back and do those things with Woohyun again.

" Smells good."

" Right? I guess I did have a good muscle memory. I didn't even have a clue as to what I was going to do, but next thing I know, I'm already chopping and boiling. It's almost ready. Go sit down."

Sunggyu took a sit and just sit there watching Woohyun.

It brought back memories. At that time, they had just rented this apartment. Sunggyu was reluctant to. It's spacious, and Sunggyu wasn't sure if they should rent it. They were fine where they had lived, just the small fact that it would be far from the university. Woohyun didn't want to live that far away from the school. They won't have the same schedule, so there would be times when the other would have to get home late, and Woohyun didn't want that. The first morning they spent at the place, Sunggyu woke up to Woohyun making breakfast. Sunggyu raised his eyebrow at that. Woohyun actually woke up that early. It turns out, Woohyun wants Sunggyu to be comfortable in their new place. Though it is expensive, they will be able to pay for it. Sunggyu smile fondly at that. Woohyun was so sweet. Woohyun took over cooking for the 3 meals for a couple of weeks, until Sunggyu decided to take over breakfast and lunch sometimes. Woohyun didn't mind. He can't wake up early enough in the morning anyway, might as well let Sunggyu do it. They got into this whole routine, and it made Sunggyu fall for Woohyun more. He was the sweetest.

" You zoned out again.." Sunggyu heard a voice.

" Oh sorry."

" I noticed you do that a lot these days." Woohyun sat down in front of Sunggyu.

" Just a lot on my mind these days."

" Want to share them with me? I'm a good listener, I think."

" It's ok. They are not that important. I know you are a good listener. Wow! These lookks good." Sunggyu took his spoon and start eating.

Woohyun who sensed that Sunggyu didn't want to go on just dropped the subject. Yes, he wants to know what Sunggyu is stressing over, but he can't force Sunggyu anyway. Dinner after that was kinda awkward. Woohyun made some jokes here and there, but Sunggyu wasn't fully with him.