The party (2)

The Heart Remembers

Sunggyu wan't much of a dancer, so he stay behind, with Woohyun. They were in silence for a couple of minutes. Woohyun have been wanting to ask Sunggyu something. He feel like he have to, to lift off the boulder on his shoulder.

    " Gyu!" Woohyun called, softly, but Sunggyu seem to hear him as he turn to look at him.

    " Yeah! Something wrong Woohyun?" Ask Sunggyu.

    " Are you and Doojoon a thing before?" Ask Woohyun. Sunggyu look suprised, making his eyes wider.

    " No!*Sunggyu shook his head feriously* I just admire him because he is a really nice guy." Sunggyu say.

Woohyun look convinced, and Sunggyu let out a quiet sigh.

     " Guys you can't just stand there. Let's party." Dongwoo came barging, pulling the two to the living room.

Sunggyu didn't do anything, trying to get away.

     " Hey Sunggyu, I have to show you something." Doojoon came, and Sunggyu mentally thank Doojoon.

     "Sure!" Sunggyu say as he leave the living room.

Woohyun stop dancing and stare at Sunggyu's retreating back. He don't know what or why, but there is some hurt and maybe jealousy? He stop dancing and just gives an annoying look to everyone.


Sunggyu follow Doojoon to a more private area, which is the backyard. Sunggyu is suprised that there aren't people in the backyard because he thought people would like it. They came to a stop beside a tree. Doojoon tun to look at Sunggyu, and Sunggyu did the same.

     " What do you want to talk about?" Ask Sunggyu, smiling aa bit.

      " Sunggyu I'm so sorry! This wouldn't have happen if it wasn't for me. I didn't think he would take it to heart when I joke with him. I haven't have the time to apologize." Doojoon says as he look at Sunggyu sadly. He look like a pleading puppy to Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu don't have the heart to be mad at him.

     " It's fine. You know how I believe in fate. I think this is fated to happen. I mean I'm sad, but there is nothing we can do. It already happened. And also I'm just a bit disappointed at Woohyun before, he should have more fate in me. I know he is possesive, but he should have at least trust me." Sunggyu says as he start to tear. 

Doojoon without a word hug Sunggyu, wanting to comfort him. Sunggyu was in an emotional state that he just clutch onto Doojoon, crying on his chest. If Sunggyu wasn't emotional that time, he would have seen Woohyun, looking at them with rage.

Woohyun fist his hand into a ball and walk away, grumpy.Woohyun keep on walking, bumping into people he don't know, and he didn't even say sorry, until the other call him.

    " Woohyun?" Ask a girl with a wavy hair. She is wearing a tight dress.  You can basically see everything, and her makeup was excessive.

    " Do I know you?" Ask Woohyun annoyed.

    " Oh right I forgot you lost your memory. So since you don't remember what happen before, how about spending sometime with me?" Ask the girl, suducively.

The girl walk closer to Woohyun, pulling on his neck. She blow air into his air and kiss him. Woohyun, with raging hormone, respond to the kiss.

After a kissing for a while, Woohyun carry her to one of the room, forgeting about Sunggyu.


Sunggyu got his sense back, and push himself away from Doojoon.

     " Thanks, I needed that. And I can't exactly cry on Woohyun." Say Sunggyu as he let out a short laugh.

     " I should be the one thanking you for forgiving me." Doojoon say, looking at Sunggyu fondly.

     " I shoud get going, it's getting late." Say Sunggyu as he walk away from Doojoon

     " Alright then I will see you on monday?" Doojoon says unsurely, as he follow Sunggyu.

     " Yeah you know where to find me. I have to go find Woohyun." Sunggyu suddenly say.

     " I'll help you!" Doojoon decide.

     " I don't want to be a burden." Say Sunggyu, looking a bit guilty.

     " It's fine, and I know the house, so it will make it easier." Doojoon suggested.

     " Thanks" Sunggyu says as they walk toward the living room.

After looking for half an hour, Sunggyu couldn't find Woohyun or any of his friends.

     " I think we should head upstair, see if he if there." Doojoon suggested.

Sunggyu follow Doojoon upstair, and they went through each of the room. After opening at least 5 rooms, they are down to the last room. Sunggyu can feel his heart racing, and he don't know why.

Doojoon open the door to the room, and immediately, tears start to roll down Sunggyu's face. Doojoon look at Sunggyu in pity. Woohyun was there, sleeping, , and the worst thing was, the girl beside him. It was worse when Sunggyu know who the girl is. She isn't a close friend, or just friend. She was someone who tried to make his life crumple.

Doojoon close the door as quickly as possible when he saw the tears in Sunggyu's eyes.

    " I'm so sorry gyu!" Doojoon quickly apologize as he hug Sunggyu.

Sunggyu didn't say anything and just keep on crying.

    " Can we just get out of here?" ask Sunggyu looking at Doojoon with his teary eyes, and Doojoon nod.

Doojoon and Sunggyu walk out of the house, leaving the party. Right now Doojoon couldn't care about the party, Sunggyu is more important. People will leave once they have to, or he will have to kick some if them in the morning.