Woohyun's first day

The Heart Remembers

Sunggyu show Woohyun around the campus, and Woohyun was impressed by the school. It was big, and with lots of building. The sidewalks are very clean, and there are flowers, which make it even more pretty. The trees have leaves, and they are of different colors. The grass are short, and clean. You couldn't see any trash on the grass.

Currently Sunggyu is telling Woohyun a shortcut through the buildings. There are alot of buidings, so it is easy to get lost.

   " Here is our class. Let's go in." Sunggyu says as he walk in the classroom.

   " The professor isn't here yet, so I will tell you names of people you are friends with." Say Sungyu as he continue talking.

Woohyun pays attention to Sunggyu, trying his best to remember. He seem to be popular, because he seem to know a lot of people. And judging from the reaction of the people gave when he walk in the classroom, he seem to be popular. He was proud of it.

   " Alright class! Let's we start our lesson."  Say the professor as he walk in the classroom. The professor look around the room and saw Woohyun.

   " Ah Mr.Nam good to have you back. I heard about what happen. I hope you recover fast. If you have any question, you can ask Sunggyu as he is my top student." The preofessor says as he turn around to start their lesson.

Woohyun was bored, pretty much through the whole lesson. He can just ask Sunggyu, since he live with the guy. Woohyun's mind was drifting into how hid life would be if he haven't got into an accident. To think about it, he don't know how he got into an accident. Sunggyu might have forgotten about it, so he have to ask him. 

 

Woohyun was saved by the bell. He feel like the sunshine is shining on him. The lesson ended. Sunggyu turn to look at Woohyun, who seem to be happy.

   " Why are you so happy?" Ask Sunggyu.

   " The lesson ended. It was so boring." Say Woohyun as he smile, sincerely.

   " Wow I guess you havn't change even if you loss your memory." Say Sunggyu as he laugh.

Sunggyu got out of his chair and head toward the door, with Woohyun trailing.

    " What is our next class?" Ask Woohyun.

    " Ah! We don't have the next class together, but we have the last one together." Say Sunggyu.

Woohyun was a bit disappointed that he wouldn't be together with Sunggyu. But it couldn't be help.

    " Oh then can you should me the way to my class?" Ask Woohyun.

    " Of course I can." Say Sunggyu as he told Woohyun to follow.

When they are in front of Woohyun's classroom, Sunggyu stop Woohyun from going in.

    " If you got lost or need help call me." Say Sunggyu as he look at Woohyun.

Woohyun took his phone, which he never used, out of his pocket. He only took it because Sunggyu told him to. Woohyun open it, but he pout when he need the passcode.

    " I don't know the passcode to it." Say Woohyun.

    " Oh you would have written the passcode in your book somewhere. You always write your passcode to everything in a book." Say Sunggyu.

Sunggyu leave Woohyun and head to his class. Woohyun got inside the classroom. He was confused on where to sit as he couldn't remember where he sit. Luckily, the professor came in and understand the situation.

Woohyun was looking through his book one by one, page by page. He need to know the passcode to his phone. He need to know more about himself. He feel as if Sunggyu is hiding something from him.

Fortunately, he found a 4 digit that seem to be his phone passcode. 

   "0428. What kind of passcode is that." Say Woohyun to himself in a whisper.

Woohyun put the passcode in, and it work. Woohyun let out a sigh as he smile. His wallpaper was of him and Sunggyu. They are sitting together, as they smile happily. Woohyun would have mistaken them as a couple, if Sunggyu didn't tell him that they are bestfriends. 

   " Mr.Nam I suggest you pay attention in class, since you have a lot to learn." The professor voice out his thought.

   " Sorry Prof." Woohyun bow, and the teacher went back to the lesson.


Woohyun didn't have any trouble with class as his professors are very understanding. It was time for lunch. Woohyun was confused on where he should go. He spot Sunggyu by the door and immediately went beside him.

   " Hi Sunggyu." Woohyun greeted as he smile.

Sunggyu seem to blush. but Woohyun wasn't sure.

  " Hi Hyun! Should we go to lunch? I bet you are hungry, let's go!" Sungyu quickly says.

Without waiting for Woohyun's answer, Sunggyu start walking. Woohyun was a bit startle, but he compose and follow Sunggyu. 

   " How are your classes?" Ask Sunggyu, slowing his pace.

   " The professors are very understanding. It was fine. Oh and also I found the passcode to my phone. It was a weird number, but I didn't change it. Oh and the class were great too. I didn't expect this." Woohyun keeps on ranting and ranting that he didn't realize that they are already in the cafeteria.

   " What would you like to get?" Ask Sunggyu, stopping Woohyun from ranting.

   " Huh? Oh we are already here." Woohyun says as he shrug, following Sunggyu to the line.

Woohyun feel really comfortable with Sunggyu. He know Sunggyu is his bestfriend, so it is normal, but he feel like there is something more between them. Woohyun thinks he might have like Sunggyu, but judging from what Sunggyu have told him about himself, he think he would have confessed already.

   " There they are. Guys here!!" Yell Sungyeol as he wave.

Sunggyu mentally curse Sungyeol because people are staring at them. Sunggyu glare at Sungyeol and made his way to the table, walking like he is about to kill.

   " Lee Sungyeol! You yell one more time, I'm shoving a bread on that big mouth of yours." Threaten Sunggyu as he sit down, with Woohyun beside him.

   " Hyung! Dongwoo-hyung have a bigger mouth than me!" Whine Sungyeol as he start to wiggle like a little kid.

   " Oh come on this mouth is y!" Dongwoo says as he gave his famous smile.

   " Ughhhh." Sunggyu just ignore them and continue eating.

Their table is the loudest. If you have Sungyeol and Dongwoo together, prepare to wear a headphone.

   " So Woohyun, how is your first day as you?" Ask Hoya, who is sitting beside Woohyun.

   " It's been good so far." Woohyun replied as he smile at hoya.

Hoya was a bit taken back, but he quickly compose himself.

   " I'm glad you have fun today! And I hope you regain your memory fast." Hoya says excitedly.

Hoya's excitement dies down when he saw Sunggyu's sad face.

   " Yeah I hope so! I want to remember my childhood, and all the wonderful things I might have done." Woohyun says as he smile.

Their conversation was dropped when a new guy join their group. Dongwoo and Sungyeol stop their conversation, and they look at the guy.

   " Hey guys! Hey Sunggyu." Greet Doojoon.

Everyone replied half-heartly, while Sunggyu replied with a big excitement.

  " I'm having a party, and I wanted to invite you guys. You are available friday night right?" Ask Doojoon as he smile charmingly.

   " Yeah!" Sunggyu quickly replied.

The others were planing on turning the offer down, but Sunggyu already said yes so they have to agree with it.

   " Great! I will see you at my party then. Oh and Woohyun, I hope you get well." Doojoon says before he went back to his table, with his circle of friends.