Meet Our Friends

The Heart Remembers

Sunggyu woke up with a certain warmth that he missed. He look so peaceful. I'm so sorry Woohyun-ah. I didn't know you suffer that much. I hope you live the way you wanted to now. Sunggyu trace Woohyun jaw line with his finger tips. He missed touching the guy like this. Sunggyu touch Woohyun's hair that is like a soft fur. Oh~ how he missed touching Woohyun's hair. 

Suddenly Woohyun stir, making Sunggyu retreat his hand. Woohyun slowly open his eyes, only to meet with Sunggyu's gaze. Sunggyu was staring right at him. When the two stare at each others, it seesms like the time stop. Woohyun got lost in Sunggyu's dark orb, mesmerized by it. Sunggyu broke the gaze and clear his throat.

   " Morning." Say Sunggyu as he look at Woohyun, but not straight at him.

   " Morning." Replied Woohyun as he stretched.

   " I'm going to take a shower. After I'm done, you can go in, and I will make breakfast." Say Sunggyu as he get up.

Sunggyu run to the bathroom without letting Woohyun talk. Woohyun just sigh, and he push the blanket and get out of bed. Woohyun pick what he is going to wear for school. Sunggyu show him his wardrope lsat night when he wanted to change his clothes.

After a few minutes, Sunggyu came out with a damp hair, and he was fully clothe. 

   " You can go in now." Say Sunggyu.

Woohyun just nod, and Sunggyu get out of the room to cook breakfast. 

Sunggyu went to the kitchen, getting a pan, and he start to cook for the both. Sunggyu turn around when he hears footstep behind him and sees that Woohyun was already done with his shower. Woohyun look really good with his damped hair, and a wife beater. 

   " Oh! Your done? Come sit, breakfast is ready." Say Sunggyu as he set the last plate on the table.

Woohyun took a seat, and Sunggyu sits in front of him. The two eat in silence.

   " I can show you around the campus, and I will introduce you to our friends." Say Sunggyu, finally breaking the silence the have.

   " Oh! I have other friends?" Ask Woohyun as he give Sunggyu a confused look.

   " Haha! Silly. Did you really think that I'm your only friend?" Ask Sunggyu which Woohyun nod to.

Sunggyu let out a sigh, knowing it's partly their friends' fault for not visiting.

   " Yeah! They have been busy that they haven't have the time to visit you." Say Sunggyu.

Woohyun nod, and the two return to eating in silence


Woohyun and Sungyu walk to college together, and they were chatting the whole time as Woohyun wants to know more about his life. 

   " Oh there they are! Let's go." Sunggyu say as he point to a couple of people standing beside the gate.

Huh! I have some weird friends. Why is that tall guy jumping like a monkey. And what is up with that girl with a limon candy. And what is up with that big mouth, he is laughing like someone who suffer from mental health problem. Woohyun think as he walk toward their group of friends.

   " hey guys!" Greet Sunggyu as he wave at their friends.

   " hey!" They all replied in a loud voice, well except one.

   " Guys not so loud! You are going to damage my ear drum." Whine Sunggyu as he pout.

They just smile at Sunggyu, when someone saw Woohyun.

    " Oh Woohyun! Hi!" Say the guy.

    " Uh~ Hi" Woohyun replied rather awkwardly.

    " Guys he don't remember you, so why don't you guy introduce yourself." Suggest Sunggyu.

    " Annyeong I'm Dongwoo." Says the guy who look like he have a mental problem (to Woohyun).

    " Hoya." Came a short introduction from a muscular guy.

    " I'm Sungjong. I'm also the maknae here." Say the girl? Woohyun isn't sure anymore.

    " Myungsoo." Came another short reply from a very handsome guy, who seem to like black alot.

    " I'm Sungyeol hyung! So sorry about not visiting we were really busy." Say a guy who did the monkey dance before. He was really loud.

   " Nice to meet you all!" Say Woohyun as he bow at them.

   " Aw no need to be so formal hyung!" Say Sungyeol as he went to hug Woohyun.

Woohyun was suprised by the hug and didn't know what to do. 

   " Sungyeol! You are freaking him out." Say Dongwoo as he try to pry Sungyeol off of Woohyun.

   " But I miss him!" Whine Sungyeol, rather childishly.

   " We all do! But he don't remember you." Say Dongwoo.

Woohyun just stare at them awkwardly. Sunggyu notice how Woohyun was standing there awkwardly and decided to save his 'bestfriend'.

   " So what did you guys do that you are so busy?" Ask Sunggyu as he have been curious about it.

   " Well me and Myunggie went to the country side to help my aunt. They have been whining for a long time now. Sometime I get so annoyed by them." Say Sungyeol.

Sunggyu just look at Sungyeol weirdly. Sungyeol is the loudest in their group and the most active. How can he be annoyed by his aunt. They are like his twin considering their personality.

   " Well me and wonie went to a dance event. They want us to go and help out because not to brag, but we are awesome dancer." Say Dongwoo rather proud of himself. 

Dongwoo and Hoya love to dance, so it's no wonder that they attended a dance event.

    " Well I went with Yeoseob hyung. He needs help, so I went to help him." Say Sungjong.

Sunggyu want to ask some more, but Sungjong didn't seem to want to share more.

   " Well seem like some of you have fun." Say Sunggyu.

Yes and a no is being answered. Before they can continue to chat, the bell rings, indicating that it's almost time to go to class. Their school have two bell. The first indicate that school is starting soon. The second bell indicate the start of school.

   " Oh! Sorry guys but we got to go. I promise Woohyun I will show him to his classes. Let's meet up at lunch. same place." Say Sunggyu as he drag Woohyun.

Their friends just watch the two walk away.

   " Sunggyu hyung didn't seem to tell Woohyun about them." Say Sungjong.

   " I don't think he will anytime soon. I don't think he forgive himself yet." Replied Hoya.

   " Well we need to do something. Sunggyu isn't that good at hiding his feelings. Woohyun would have notice if he remembers." Say Sungyeol sadly.

   " Well let's just hope for the best." Say Hoya.

The five of them went to class together, joking around, hoping things will turn right for the two.


Sorry for the long wait! Hope you like this chapter! And Please Let's keep on watching INFINITE- Bad. We got to get more views.