The Party

The Heart Remembers

Woohyun don't know why the mood turn sour with the exception of Sunggyu. He just look around the table confused. Even Dongwoo and Sungyeol stopped talking. What is up with that guy that he made the mood turn awkward.

   " I should prepare for the party." Say Sunggyu with a determined look on him.

   " Gyu the party is on Friday, today is Tuesday." Say Dongwoo.

   " It wouldn't hurt to prepare." Sunggyu said as he went back to eating.

Recess was over, and students start to head back to class. Woohyun also went to his class with the help of Sunggyu.

The day went by fast after that, and it was already time to go back.

  " Let's go Woohyun!" Sunggyu said as he came up from behind Woohyun.

   " Oh you are here. I thought I have to meet you at the gate." Say Woohyun.

   " I thought you might get lost, so I came to pick you up." Say Sunggyu as he grinned.

  " Thanks then let's go." Woohyun said as he start to walk.

The two walk for about 30minutes, when they finally got to their apartment. 

   " It's good to be home." Say Woohyun as soon as he took off his shoes.

Sunggyu chuckle, while Woohyun look at him confused.

   " What?" Ask Woohyun.

  " You say that everytime we got home." Say Sunggyu. And do others things that you wouldn't remember. Sunggyu think to himself.

    " I guess old habit dies hard." Woohyun says as he laugh, with Sunggyu laughing along.

2 days went by fast, and tonight is the party. Sunggyu was making a fuss over his outfit. 

   " I thought you prepared already." Ask Sungyeol. Right now it is recess, and they were looking at Sunggyu weirdly.

   " I did, but after Woohyun and I got home, I forgot about it. I just remember today when I saw Doojoon." Say Sunggyu.

   " Well I will come early, so we can dress you up." Say Sungjong.

Sungjong is currently taking a major in design. He always look like a model. His clothes are always a trend.

    " Thanks." Sunggyu says as he let out a sigh of relief.

Woohyun was so confused. Sunggyu seem to really like this Doojoon guy. Woohyun hate that. Woohyun is not sure why he hate the guy, but he just do.

   " Guys we got to leave, it's almost the end of recess." Voice out Hoya.

They all nod and head to their class. Woohyun went to his class by himself now because he is already familiar with the campus. Woohyun was a bit disappointed because Sunggyu wasn't with him, but he quickly dismiss the thought.


Sunggyu was pacing in the living room of their apartment.

    " He will get here soon, don't worry. We won't be late." Woohyun says, trying to convince Sunggyu to calm down.

   " But Hyun he is late. It will take him awhile to prepare me, so we might be late to the party." Whine Sunggyu.

Sunggyu didn't notice that he called Woohyun 'Hyun', but Woohyun did, and he love it. He don't know why, but there is this weird felling in his stomach. Woohyun was brought out of his thought when he hears their doorbell rings.

   " What took you so long?" Ask Sunggyu as soon as Sungjong's face came in view.

   " Well Hello too. Sorry! Traffic." Sungjong says as he let himself in.

   " Well let's get started. We will be late. And Woohyun go prepare too." Sunggyu says as he follow Sungjong to his room.

Woohyun didn't take long. He put on a jean, and a white t-shirt. He style his hair messily, and he still look good. Now that Woohyun is done, he sit on the sofa, waiting for Sunggyu and Sungjong. It was 30minutes later that Woohyun hear footsteps.

   " Woohyun I need your opinion." Sungjong said as he appear.

Woohyun just nod, and with that, Singjong tell Sunggyu to come forward. Woohyun was lost of words. What he saw was breath taking. Sunggyu was wearing a black leather jean, that hug his leg really righ. His shirt was tight too. His hair was up, and dang he look hot.

   " Um- Woohyun?" Ask Sunggyu, shyly.

Woohyun cough awkwardly and said, " You look good. So you guys ready?"

Sungjong look at them with a knowing look on his face. I hope you are making the right decision here Gyu hyung. It seem Woohyun will find out soon was Sungjong's thought.

    " Yeah let's go." Sunggyu says.

The three went to Sunggyu's car and drove to their destination. Sunggyu is driving with Woohyun on the passenger side, and that leaves Sungjong sitting at the back.

   " Sunggyu are you that excited you get to go to a party?" Ask Woohyun as he saw that Sunggyu couldn't stop smiling.

   " Yeah It's been a while." Sunggyu said, still smiling.

Their destination was not far, only 20minutes drive.

    " We are here." Sunggyu said, stating the obvious.

    " Thanks sherlock." Sungjong said, sarcastically.

They all got out, after Sunggyu park his car. As they went in, the sound was louder, and the smell of alcoho was stronger. There are alot of people coming to the party.

   " Wow is this guy that popular?" Ask Woohyun as he turn his head side to side.

   " Yeah Doojoon is pretty popular. He is really nice, and he is rich, and he also got the look." Say Sunggyu.

Sungjong leave them, searching for something to drink. 

   " Let's go find the others." Sunggyu says, walking toward the kitchen.

Woohyun follow Sunggyu like a lost puppy. Once they spot their circle of friends, Sunggyu immediately smile.

   " Hey guys!" Greet Sunggyu.

   " Gyu! You look hot. Nice job Sungjong." Sungyeol says as he high five Sungjong, who just came.

   " Thank you I tried my best." Say Sunjong, teasingly as he bow.

   " Sunggyu! Thank you for coming." Say Doojoon as he spot Sunggyu.

Woohyun thought it was weird that Doojoon only said Sunggyu's name but shrug it off.

    " Hey Doojoon. Great party!" Sunggyu says as he smile at Doojoon.

    " Thanks you look great!" Doojoon says as he eye Sunggyu up and down.

    " Thanks I would say the same about you." Sunggyu shot back.

    " Hey Doojoon they need you." Came one of Doojoon's friend.

    " Oh! Excuse me!" Doojoon say to Sunggyu, who nod and follow his friend.

    " Why are you flirting with him?" Ask Sungyeol as he cross his arm in front of his chest.

    " I wasn't. I was just talking and complimenting him." Say Sunggyu as he get a drink.

    " Really! I totally believe that." Sungyeol says sarcastically.

    " Guys let try to have fun! That is the reason we came to this party for." Dongwoo interfiere.

The friends start moving to the beat, and they went to the living room..


I will continue the second part of this chapter. Please wait for it!!!  -_- Woohyun's emoticon!