Chapter 9

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day in school. When the five boys was walking to their class, all the students at the hallway was whispering into each other's ears. The incident that happened to Sooyoon was huge and the whole school already knew about it. The moment they stepped into the classroom, Chanyeol immediately went over to ChaeMin grabbed her collar and warned her to stay away from SooYoon and things would be nasty if they still try to pick on Sooyoon again. Woobin than grabbed on KyungTae and told him to leave his sister alone. And gave him a friendly reminder to watch out for Chaemin, as she was the one who started to spread rumors about SooYoon to the whole school, and was also the one that  made things what they are today. Woobin knew that Kyungtae had a crush on SooYoon since day one when they were in the previous school. But didn't bother to do anything, as he knew that her sister was a playgirl. She would just date a guy for one or two weeks and dump them, he knew that Kyungtae was just one of those boys in his life. But didn't know that such a big thing would happen between the three, Sooyoon, Chaemin and kyungtae. 

 

During their lunch break, Chanyeol barged into the the principal's office. The other four followed behind, 

이모! Can you please expell that two troublemaker Chaemin and Kyungtae. Do you not know what they did to poor Sooyoon yesterday?! Chanyeol said furioously. 

Sooyoon's aunt was shocked to hear that her princess niece was being bullied by those two new transfer students. And she wasn't the one that approve their entrance to the new school, it was because of their results and they were on scholarship that they were allowed to enter the school. She told the five boys that she will handle the case personally and make sure that Sooyoon is being able to come back to school without any fear. Before the boys left, Sooyoon's aunt asked Woobin if their parent knew about what has happened. He told his aunt that Sooyoon is currently staying at Chanyeol's house, she didn't want to go home just yet. And told his aunt not to let their parents know about what happened, as he is afraid that his father would lose it and make a scene in school. 

After school, they went back to Chanyeol's house to look at how Sooyoon was doing, the moment they reach the front door, they met Chanyeol's sister. Worried and fear all written on her face. Woobin ran to her and asked her what happened to Sooyoon. Chanyeol's sister said that for the whole day, Sooyoon had not touch a single food that the helpers have brought for her. And started to throw and break things, now Chanyeol's room is in a mess. Jaehyung thought that it should not carry on like that, Sooyoon would get sick if she doesn't eat anything. So he suggested that he will personally make some food for Sooyon while the others go look on Sooyoon before the food is done. 

The others went into Chanyeol's room and was shocked when greeted by the mess Sooyoon had made. Some of the broken thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter