Chapter 14

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many students will think that SooYoon would be walking in to the hallway with the five boys. However, it wasn't the five boys that SooYoon came in to school with, neither was she was she with SooYeon, Han and Donghae. 

'헐... 대박... How is it possible that SooYoon knows those new boys when they just transferred to our school?! It looks like they know each other quite well...' One girl said to her friend, not knowing that the five boys were passing behind them. 

Upon hearing that, Chanyeol was both worried and furious. The five boys quickly went to class to check if SooYoon was already in class. Howevever, while rushing to their class. A familiar face caught their attention while passing by the other class. When they looked closer, sure enough! It was SooYoon together with those new boys! They were laughing and chatting so happily that made Chanyeol even more furious that he was not able to take it anymore. He ran into the classroom and grabbed SooYoon by the arm, telling her that class is about to start and it's time to go. However, someone seemed to grabbed onto SooYoon's other arm, trying to prevent her from leaving. It was none other than the leader of the other boy group. But, SooYoon turned to the leader and said while smiling, 

'한빈아.. 괜찮아... I'll see you guys later during lunch. Let Bobby know that I left for class first.' 

 

In class, Chanyeol bangged SooYoon's table and demand for an explanation about what was going on between her and the group of transfer boys. SooYoon was calm and just told Chanyeol that it was just her elementry friends. 

'Yeah right... Don't try to lie, don't you remember that we were your only friends when you were in elementry school? The four of us, since when did you know those new transfer boys from elementry class.' Chanyeol said angrily.

'Don't you remeber those boys? Really at all? Remember in elementry school the four of you had a rival group that was competing their popularity and your popularity? And I had a crush on one of the boys, until YOU decided to punch the boy in face? DO YOU REMEMBER THAT KNOW PARK CHANYEOL?' SooYoon replied Chanyeol with one of her eyebrows raised. 

Chanyeol was shocked and took a step back. He could not believe that it is actually happening, his childhood rival is finally here, to compete on who was going to win SooYoon's heart. Chanyeol knew that the boy SooYoon had a crush on actually likes her as well. He was going to confess to SooYoon, but that was also the day where Chanyeol punched that guy in the face. During class, Chanyeol could not focus at all. Well, it's not that he EVER DID focus in class before. But he made a promise to SooYoon that for the end year exams, he would be at least the top 5 students in the school. If he really did, that would be the time SooYoon would accept Chanyeol as her official Boyfriend. However, with this 'crush' that reappear in front of SooYoon again, Chanyeol was not too confident that the end winner would be him.  

When the bell rang for lunch, SooYoon dashed out the classroom and headed to the new boys class. By the time the five boys walked out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter