Chapter 13

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Guys! This action figure is one of the limited edition that flew all the way from London. There is only 10 people in the world that has this.... And I'm one of them! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ' SooYoon said holding the action figure while turning to the boys. 

SooYoon was so engross in showing the boys her limited action figures that she didn't notice Chanyeol actually messed up her bed. Upon seeing SooYoon's reaction, the boys burst out laughing, holding stomach. They were laughing so much that Woobin and Hyobin actually teared while laughing. SooYoon was shocked and could not understand why the boys were laughing. Jaehyun wrapped his arm around SooYoon's shoulder telling SooYoon that it was nothing special, it was just one of their inside joke that Hyobin had told to the boys. Although SooYoon knew that it wasn't that simple, she still let it slide and continued with her action figure. 

When the boys were leaving, Chanyeol didn't want to leave, 'Must I really leave? I don't wanna to go home... Woobin hyung! I wanna sleep with you tonight...' Chanyeol wined. Knowing what Chanyeol was up to, Woobin cheekly kicked Chanyeol's and told him to leave immediately and that they will see each other in school the following day. SooYoon told the boys to leave as well as she wanted to have her beauty rest and was going to meet some of her friends the next day. Although the boys were surprise that Sooyoon actually had friends beside them and the three kids in school, they didn't ask much and left for their home. Woobin was curious on who those 'friends' were. So he stayed behind and sat on SooYoon's bed. 

'So~~~ Baby sister, who are those 'friends' that you're talking about? Are they guys or girls? How come I'm not aware about those people. I thought you didn't have any friends beside Sooyeon, Han, Donghae and us.... Are you up to something cheeky again?' Asked Woobin who was quite concern about his sister's so called 'friends'. 

'Hey... You're saying like I have no friends at all. I DO HAVE FRIENDS OKAY~ And I don't have to report to you on who those people are. They are just kids that were from the same elementry school as us, while roaming around the hospital the other day I bumped into them, so we decided to just meet up.' SooYoon said feeling annoyed at his overly protective brother. After that she pushed her brother out of her room and went to bed. 

The next day, SooYoon woke up early and went to have her nails and hair done at a salon. Woobin being curious on who those people were, he rang up the boys and told them he was going to secretly follow SooYoon and that the boys were welcome to join him. Being curious as well, Chanyeol was the first to volunteer himself, Taehyung was second. Jaehyun and Hyobin knew that it was something childish and could not be bothered with it... Jaehyun actually gave up on SooYoon and moved on with another girl that he met at his cafe. Although it was tough at first and the girl was like two years his senior, but now he is like madly in love with the girl that he would go to his cafe everyday just to meet her. Jaehyun opened a cafe not too long ago, as he suddenly had interest in making coffee, that was how he met the girl as well. All fated. 

So, after getting her nails and hair done, SooYoon took a taxi to Lotte World, which was apparently the place where she was suppose to meet her 'friends'. The three boys followed closely but not that close, they could see SooYoon walking towards two guys. But the two guy's back were facing them, thus they can't really see who those two guys were. Chanyeol started to get annoyed and impaitient, he felt that there would be more competition, him gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter