Chapter 8

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even after SooYoon told the class about her true identity. ChaeMin and Kyungtae was still unhappy with the response that they got from the entire school and the classmates. Thus, they tried to do everything that would make SooYoon flare and pick up a fight. But they always failed to do so. 

'Oppa! No matter what we do, she won't even retaliate. What on earth can we do to make her flare? Aish.... This is so irritating..' Chae Min said while she was having lunch at the school canteen. 

'The only way to make her nervous and scared is if we touch one of her best mates or her brothers. But the thing is it's difficult to touch those people. AH! I know!! Remember that Donghae guy that we saw the other time. I think he has a crush on  Sooyoon, since he looks up to SooYoon so much. Why not we bully him... I don't think SooYoon would be able to take it.' KyungTae said smirking. 

On the way back home. They went to buy flour, eggs, glue and other things that they plan to use on Donghae. 

The next day, both of them went to school early, knowing that Donghae would be the first to reach school. They prepared flour at the door, so that it would fall over when he opens the door. Thereafter, they will throw eggs at him together with juice and sweets. They were so happy just thinking about that idea. However, they didn't really have all the facts right. They miss out the fact that Donghae always meet SooYoon Han and Sooyeon at the front gate before entering the school. They could hear footsteps nearing their classroom. They quickly hid behind the tables and got ready for the attack that they have been waiting for. 

Finally. The door open the flour dropped and they began to throw eggs and candies, tomatoes and juice. But never did they know that the person they were throwing was not Donghae... Instead, SooYoon was the one who walked into the class first. SooYoon just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter