Chapter 10

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning when the boys woke up, they found Sooyoon up as well. But she didn't say a word. She just sat there and stared at the boys. Even when the boys tried to speak to her, she remained dead quiet. Woobin knew that something was not right, thus when the doctors came to check on her, woobin told the doctor that something isn't right with his sister, she was usually very out-going and cheerful, however after the incident she remained all quiet. He than requested for a more thorough check for his sister. Even when the doctors or nurses tried to talk to her, she just remained quiet and didn't respond. Not even a nod or shakes her head. The doctors decided to do a CT scan on Sooyoon to see if there is anything that could affecting her.  

The results came out, and her parents were being called for, Woobin being worried went into the doctor's room as well. The doctor told them that due to the massive shock that Sooyoon had came across, she has lost her ability to speak due to the amount of trauma that she had taken. Although this is not going to last forever, but it would still take quite an amount of time till she could gain back the ability to speak again. And that during this period, it is only best if her family and closest friends stay beside her side and talk to her everyday. Ask her questions and make her write it down on a piece of paper, start with the basics and ask her how was her day, what did she eat for lunch, and what did she do throughout the whole day. When Woobin's father ask if there is anything that the doctors could do, maybe like a therapy or something, the doctor said that it is all up to Sooyoon herself, no one is able to force her, she has to help herself. Woobin was shocked when he heard what the doctor said. He could not believe that because of that incident, she lose her ability to speak. Although it was temporary, he still could not believe it. At that point of time he was so furious. He went out of the doctor's room immediately to get the four other boys. And they head down to the school. Although the boys have not known what has happen, but by looking at Woobin's angry and anxious face, they knew that it has to something concerning SooYoon. Woobin barged into the classroom and went towards ChaeMin and KyungTae, the teacher didn't dare to speak a word, looking at his scary face, the teacher and students were terrified and could only pray that ChaeMin and KyungTae would be alright. 

When Woobin is at his top, no one including the almight Chanyeol could stop or go against him. The boys are also afraid of Woobin if he is at his top, you could also say that he is the world's most scariest person when he is at his top and almost going to blow. The other four boys followed behind Woobin who was dragging ChaeMin and KyungTae. He brought them up to the school's rooftop, afraid that he would do something foolish with those two 'troublemaker' Jaehyun and Taehyung tried to talk to Woobin. But because Woobin was too furious to what the both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter