The True SooYoon

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoon taught the boys what they needed to learn and a bit more extra knowledge. Although the 5 boy's results were not exactly as good as SooYoon, but at least they are all still in the top 10 during all the tests and exams that the school had. So basically, they have the looks, money and the brains as well. That is why they had the authority and power to control the whole school. 

After dinner, the six friends decided to go have fun. SooYoon went to get her hair and make up done, and her outfit was brought just in time when the five boys came to pick her. SooYoon is just like the princess in the group. Outside school, the five boys do their best to protect her in whatever ways. They act like her brother and her bodyguard, never allowing guys to go near her. They decided to have fun and went to the celebrity club. People there were all rich spoilt kids, most of the kids there are from V High School, but people doesn't seem to recognize SooYoon when she steps into the club. Although many people say that she look like on of the nerd in class, they never really confirm that the SooYoon they saw in the club is actually the SooYoon they see in class. 

While having fun and mixing around with other students, the guy who asked SooYoon out approached her and asked if she was Lee SooYoon from V High. Of Course she denied. But seems like the guy was pretty persistant and kept on asking which school she was from, her name and alot about her family background. SooYoon just told him that her name was Chanyoon, obviously made up. The level of SooYoon was reaching the top, she hates people asking about her background and other things like that. But she was just trying to be nice, hoping that the guy would leave her alone. Just as she was about to turn away and leave, a girl came up and slapped SooYoon. She even shouted, 'You B*tch, are you that low to steal someone else's boyfriend?! Are you out of your mind? Whose family are you from! Why are you even allowed to come into this kind of place for the rich?' Everyone was shocked. 

SooYoon could not take it anymore and slapped the girl back. She even poured the glass of alcohol she had on the girl and threw the glass at her. After doing so, SooYoon bend down and ask her for her name and which school she goes to. The boys wanted to help, but Chanyeol knew that SooYoon was able to handle it by herself, so he stopped the four other boys. As expected, the girl was from V High as well. Finally, SooYoon called up Chanyeol and gang. 

'Oppa, this girl is from your school. Take a good look at her, settle it in school tomorrow' SooYoon said in this calm and emotionless voice. 

Before leaving the place, SooYoon took out her wallet and threw a few thousands of dollars at the girl, 'Yah, make sure you go to school tomorrow, if these money are not enough for you medical bill, tell Chanyeol to contact me, I'll give you more.' With that, SooYoon turned very handsomely and cooly and walked out of the club. The five boys followed her and aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter