Chapter 15

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She finally made the decision and went over to Bobby's side as she knew that the other four boys would be able to take care of Chanyeol. Upon witnessing SooYoon going over to help Bobby up and putting so much care and concern towards Bobby, Chanyeol got furious and left the venue immediately with the other four boys following behind him. Before leaving, Taehyung, Hyobin and Woobin whispered to SooYoon telling her how disappointed they were with her. 

Sooyoon couldn't help it. In her mind she wanted to go over to Chanyeol's side, but her body just automatically went over to Bobby and helped him up. She do admit that she still has feelings for Bobby after being seperated for quite long. Both were at fault for picking up a fight. When leaving the restuarant heading back home. Bobby offered to drive SooYoon back home. SooYoon on the other hand was now worried how Chanyeol would feel and if he was hurt badly from the fight. She turned to Bobby and told him that she needed to rush off to somewhere, and told the brothers to take good care of Bobby and head to the hospital if needed. 

SooYoon took a taxi straight to Chanyeol's house. She ran up to Chanyeol's room and pushed the door open. 

'Chanyeol-ah! Are you okay? Are you hurt badly?' not realising that the four other boys were in his room as well. 

SooYoon knew that Chanyeol was mad at her for helping bobby up instead of helping him. She tugged Chanyeol's sleeve with a puppy eye. But Chanyeol flicked SooYoon's hands and told her to leave immediately. 

Everyone was shocked! So was SooYoon, never in the entire life have Chanyeol told SooYoon to leave or get out of his sight. Knowing that Chanyeol is really angry this time round, SooYoon left silently feeling upset and shocked. With Chanyeol's action, SooYoon wanted to stay close to Chanyeol during this perio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter