Lee DONGHAE

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Donghae, a student that is smart, handsome but not so rich. However, he was one of the lucky top 3 students who was able to get V High School's scholarship. Every year, V High School would give out 3 scholarships to those elite Schools. 

Anyways. First day of school Donghae took the public transport to V High. Before walking into the school, he stook at the gate inhaling the air of the expensive school. 

'Ahhh... The smell of rich people school is definitely no joke. Totally different from those neighbourhood school.' Donghae said before stepping into the school. Not knowing where his class is in. A girl caught his eye, he decided  to ask for directions. But unfortunately he got rejected. But he still managed to find his class. All eyes were on him when he walked into class, girls started to whisper to each other about how good looking he was, giggles could be heard among the girls except for the two girls.The teacher asked Donghae to introduce himself and he did. But while doing so, someone caught his eyes, he was staring straight at that girl while introducing himself. Not knowing why, his heart started to pump faster and faster. The teacher told Donghae to settle down at the empty seat that was next to SooYoon. He was nervous at the same time excited to be sitting next to SooYoon. He tried to make eye contact with her, but SooYoon was too involved in the things that she is doing that she didn’t notice that the person beside her which was Donghae was staring at her for the whole period of math class. However, the 5 boys noticed that Donghae definitely has feelings for SooYoon. Chanyeol and Jaehyun were prepared with the challenge of this Donghae guy trying to steal their SooYoon away from them. 

During their break. Chanyeol and Jaehyun went to Donghae's table and started drawing and putting sugar on both his table and chair. The laughed and went to the canteen for lunch. SooYoon on the other hand knew that Donghae was a smart kid, she also knew that being able to get into V High with a scholarship was not an easy task to do. Therefore, she made the effort and told Donghae to sit together with her group during lunch. Upon seeing what was going on, the five boys could not take it anymore. Chanyeol decided that they should join SooYoon for lunch just this once. Although Woobin knew that it was not a good idea doing so, he still agreed and went with the flow. While SooYoon and gang where happily talking to Donghae, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter