Chapter 16

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been close to a month since Chanyeol stopped talking to SooYoon. Literally, no words came out from Chanyeol's mouth that were meant for SooYoon's ears. Whenever SooYoon tries to talk to him, he would just ignore and continue with what he was doing originally. The other four boys did try to talk to Chanyeol, but because of his sturbborness he ignore the four of their advice and continue with ignoring SooYoon. However, with Chanyeol doing this, SooYoon started to spend more time with the five boys instead of Bobby and his bunch of brothers. BUT! Because of this matter, SooYoon has an additional stress. Recently, because there is this big dance and academic competition coming out and the competition dates are just a day apart, SooYoon had to juggle with both dance and studies. Plus! With Chanyeol not talking to her at all, she had to find a way to let Chanyeol talk to her again, and go back to his oldself. 

SooYoon did try to consult Woobin and the rest on how to let Chanyeol talk to her again. But even the guys don't know what could be done. All they told SooYoon was to just accompany Chanyeol more often, have lunch together with him, go to his house and study. At least Chanyeol still lets SooYoon enter his house, allow her to have lunch with him and the four other boys, taking the same car to school and back home. That shows that at least they have some hope and chance left to make Chanyeol back to his usual self. Everyday without fail, SooYoon would go to Chanyeol's house in the morning and both would go to school together. It has became more of a routine for the both of them, making the students in school very confused. Because when in school, even if Chanyeol sees SooYoon he would act as tho they are strangers and just walk pass each other. SooYoon became very busy with both dance and study. Eventually for the whole week, she went to Chanyeol's to stay over, so that she would be able to get more sleep. Because Chanyeol's sister went over to America for some business trip, SooYoon was able to stay without fearing where her resting place would be. Two nights before the dance competition, SooYoon got all her courage and knocked on Chanyeol's door, hoping that she would be able to give him the tickets that she bought for him. 

'Come in' Chanyeol said with his low voice. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter