More Troubles to come

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'YAAA!! What are you trying to do!' SooYoon screamed at Chanyeol. Although Jaehyun wanted to help SooYoon out, but he knew that Chanyeol was at his top, if he helped out more troubles would be on the way.

'Are you seriously going to help that Donghae guy what?! What am I to you, huh? what are the other four oppas to you. YOU KNEW THAT ALL ALONG THAT JAEHYUN AND I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, YET WHENEVER IN SCHOOL, YOU NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE US, WE ARE STILL OKAY ABOUT IT. BUT WHAT ARE YOU TREATING US AS. HUH?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND KIM SOOYOON?!!!' Chanyeol shouted furiously and punched the wall which was a few inches away from SooYoon.

SooYoon was startled at the sudden confession, he never knew that both Chanyeol and Jaehyun had feelings for her. She has always treated them as brothers. SooYoon was just speechless, nothing could come out of . All she did was just stare Chanyeol and glance at Jaehyun. 

'I.....I didn't know both you had that feeling towards me, I thought you guys treated me as your younger sister that was why you both treated me especially well, because you guys were the only child in the family... I really didn't know.' SooYoon managed to say. Just than, a phone call came, it was Donghae. He said that he had some questions that he needed to ask. 

'I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of something right now, can we talk tomorrow when I see you in school? Sorry. Bye' SooYoon whispered to the phone and hung up. 

SooYoon went back home being to confused. Woobin went into her room and talked to her. Saying that he only knew about it a few years ago. Although he didn't really agree about the both of them going after SooYoon. WooBin also mentioned that she didn't have to worry about anything. Nothing is going to change, everything would be the same as the past. The reason why Chanyeol said all those things were because he felt that SooYoon had neglected them. Staying away from them and also not joining them in doing things they did when they were in elementry school. Things would never be the same anymore. With Chanyeol confessing his love for SooYoon and pulling Jaehyun down as well. SooYoon could not digest what she just heard, she never expected a confession from neither the four guys. She was thinking, who she would be with between Chanyeol and Jaehyun. Who would make a better lover and  a boyfriend. 

Although Chanyeol gets very worked up most of the time, but when he love someone or something, he would definetly put his heart and soul into it. Making sure that everything for that person/thing is perfect. Flawless. He is good in nature, but just spoilt by his parents, resulting in his cockyness and horrible attitude. As for Jaehyun, he is just a ladies man. All the girls in school would do anything just to get a few seconds of time with him. One wink or smirk can leave all the girls including female teachers in school dead. Literally DEAD. He is caring, kind, very gentleman kind, which basically is what all girls likes and looks i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter