Normal Day in V High

High School Complications.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School that only the rich are able to enter, Heir and Heiress to the biggest company in S.Korea. Everyday, students either have their car changed everyday, taking helicopter to school on days that they feel like and more things that you all can imagine. People never walk to school, except for three students. Kim SooYoon, Choi Han and Park Sooyeon. Among the three, only SooYoon and Han were rich, Sooyeon came into the school via the scholarship programme that the school has every year. However, SooYoon and Han does not show off in school by having a ride to school in nice and expensive cars. Instead, they take public transport and walk into school together. Of course, in every school there are bound to have kids who misbehave and create hella of troubles are both students and teachers. In V High, it would not be surprise to have one. Well, maybe not ONE... BUT FIVE IRRITATING Kids who shows off their wealth and create trouble for students who either just transfer in or those nerds in school. The students call them, 'The Big5' which consist of, Leader: Park Chanyeol, Vampire-like boy: Ahn Jaehyun, Charming and melts the heart of girls: Kim Woobin and Lee HyoBin, finally the Maknae who is cute in whatever he does, but you would not want to aggitate this cute lil boy: Kim Taehyung. 

But everyone curiosity rose when the five boys did not touch Lee SooYoon one bit. Lee SooYoon is a total nerd who does not really dress up well to schoo. Big pink glasses and a ponytail or sometimes with two pigtails. Those five kids touched lots of nerds, threaten, bully and fight with them. But they always got out of trouble, having those victims to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter