irrespectueux

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
irrespectueux (disrespectful)


F o u r y e a r s l a t e r . . .

Myeong was sobbing hard as she kicked her legs in the air. She was angry, frustrated yet weak to do something about the situation she’s in.


“MOMMY I WANT ICE CREAM!!!!”


Jiyeon was watching tv. What could she do, her daughter grow up into annoying girl and that was all because-


The door slammed open as Sehun and Luhan dash inside to Myeong.


Thats how Myeong’s sobs stopped as she jumped on Sehun, wanting to cry more in his arms.


“What happened baby, tell us and we’ll do it right away.”


She looked at Sehun with her big eyes, look like puppy and sniffed a little.


“I want ice cream but mom said no ice cream until i don’t eat my breakfast.”


And here the acting began where Myeong was playing victim card and making her mother look like some evil women who won’t let her eat a small ice cream. They blame was for Sehun and Luhan to feel. They spoiled the girl too much to the point when her mother stop her from something then she would purposely cry out loud and make a fuss about it for Luhan and Sehun to hear and come. They would always come and give her whatever she want. Jiyeon sometime doubts if its her daughter. Why not when the girl act like her family is Luhan and Sehun? She’ll get anything as long as they’re around.


Kyungsoo tried to control his daughter and told Sehun and Luhan to stop spoiling her but kid was kid and from when did Sehun and Luhan start listening?


“Evil mother of yours, we’ll buy you ice cream with lots of candies. Don’t eat breakfast if you don’t want. Your mommy is stupid anyway.”



“OH SEHUN!!! STOP BRAIN WASHING MY DAUGHTER!!”


Sehun give Jiyeon an annoying smile and turn his back to her talking with Myeong. Luhan ran upstairs to Myeong’s room and came down with her shoes and cardigan. He helped her wearing them and just like that drag her outside... Leaving Jiyeon all alone staring at the closed door.


She sighed, it was harder then she thought, ahe really need to teach her daughter but as long as Luhan and Sehun are there its impossible. Thats how an idea came to her as she smirked. Luhan and Sehun were everywhere, everywhere as long as they’re in same city.


All Jiyeon need is talk to Kyungsoo about this. He’ll properly listen to her, he had to.


She get ready and wear her black skinny jeans with white shirt, and finishing it with black and brown sunglasses. She checked herself in the mirror. As always, she look amazing. With a gentle smile she went outside and the car was waiting for her outside. She sit in and told driver the address of Kyungsoo’s office.





“He’s my husband and i’ve all rights to come whenever i want and meet my husband.” Jiyeon raised her voice as the secretary was busy *ehem* in makeup.


The secretary put the lipstick down as she stare at Jiyeon with disgust before rolling her eyes.


“What is your problem ms whatever? Can’t you let me work and stop coming here with lies. I saw his many fangirls so what make you any different from them. Just go and stop disturbing my time.”


Jiyeon couldn’t hear anything after 'I saw his many fangirls so what make you any different from them'. Was this true? Kyungsoo had fans and they visit him in his office? She understand if Kyungsoo had fangirls, he was Afterall so handsome so no wonder he had them but he never bothered to inform her? Wasn’t she his wife and she deserve to know?


“Ms, do you want me to call the secretary or what? Just go already!” The annoyed tone was so obvious in secretary’s voice.


Jiyeon frowned and leaned forward. “Do you even know who i’m? Don’t you dare to talk like this to me again, i had enough of your arrogance with me already.”


This secretary sure knows how to get on peoples nerve. If only the secretary know that she was previous CEO’s daughter and present CEO’s wife then she might die from shock.


“I’m telling you one last time to go away. I really don’t want to make a fuss out of it so please leave the place.” this time the secretary seemed more calm.


Jiyeon sighed. Why this secretary was treating Jiyeon this way, doesn’t she know who’s Jiyeon or what. Wait it could be she don’t no Jiyeon because she’s new right?


“Are you perhaps new in this company?”


“I don’t no how that concern you but yeah i’m. Now please leave.”


Well now Jiyeon get the fact. Secretary wasn’t to blame, it was Kyungsoo to blame because he didn’t tell her who’s his wife.


“Fine, i’ll wait for Kyungsoo then.”


Secretary’s eyes widened. This girl was too stubborn to listen. She was trying her best to control as she said.


“Ms, you’te n-”


The door opened just then, surprising the both. It was Kyungsoo. The secretary bowed to him to show some respect for her boss while Jiyeon was sitting on the sofa crossed arms.


When Kyungsoo’s eyes landed on Jiyeon he ran to her and hugged her petite body close to his chest. Its been a year she didn’t visit him in the office, exactly when Myeong grow up into three years old girl. She couldn’t come as Myeong is demanding child as she would rather go and eat ice cream or play with her uncles then to come here, in boring office.


The secretary was confused. So the girl wasn’t lying, she was really Kyungsoo’s wife. She was surprised and the fear of being fired for disrespecting CEO’s wife what made her apologize.


“I’m sorry Mrs Do. I didn’t you you were ceo’s wife. Please accept my apology.” The secretary’s head was down.


Kyungsoo stare at the secretary and at Jiyeon, not really understanding whats actually happening there.


Jiyeon smiled with the i-told-you-didn’t-i look and nodded accepting the apology.


Kyungsoo was still confuse but Jiyeon told him that she wanted to have a serious talk with her and that was the reason how they end up in his office.



“Kyungsoo, our daughter is getting out of our hands. Don’t you see how Sehun and Luhan spoiling her too much. She think she’ll get everything when she wants and this isn’t right for her. That way she’ll make troubles and depend on Sehun and Luhan. They are not good for her. We need to make the things right before she totally can get out of our control and make troubles while bullying others. This isn’t how i want my child to be. I wanted her to be like you or even myself... A kind and caring person and not a selfish spoiled brat.”


Kyungsoo listened to her each words carefully. She was right, Kyungsoo observe that too but he don’t no what to do or say so he let for time but if Jiyeon is this serious then there’s really something wrong. He think for a while then asked.


“We as parents, what are we suppose to do? Any idea?” he really hoped if Jiyeon had some because he seriously have nothing. The work was already too much for him.


Jiyeon nodded. “I think we should send Luhan and Sehun away to some vacation or something or better we move from here for two years until our daughter learn how to behave. What do you think? Its hard if we move because your work is here...”


Kyungsoo nodded. Jiyeon was really smart to come with these ideas. His daughter needed to be away from Sehun and Luhan to understand the fact that life doesn’t work easily.


“I think lets send Sehun and Luhan away for two years and they might meet their soulmate too in the trips. Isn’t it better?”


Jiyeon smiled, finally they came to a decision.


“Okay baby, i’m kind of tired and need some strength to finish my work... Can you give me some strength?”


Jiyeon playfully rolled her eyes and lean closer to his face and give a peck then immediately pulled away with teasing smile.


“Ah-ah, work first, love later.”


Kyungsoo ruffled his hair in annoyance as Jiyeon left the office. Was this necessary? He sighed as he start working again.






Kyungsoo and Jiyeon were sitting infront of Sehun and Luhan. The weird thing is all of them were wearing black clothes and sunglasses. Why they need sunglasses in house at night... When Myeong was sleeping? This was so weird but they obeyed anyway, it was kyungsoo who request it afterall.


“So, why you want to meet us?”


Sehun asked as he crossed his legs, acting like some gangster.


Kyungsoo smirked. “I want you two to go in a vacation. You guys are taking care of Myeong the day she born. Don’t you guys think that you deserve some time for yourself and find a future wife?”


They exchanged look and look at Kyungsoo then shrugged.


Jiyeon get a paper out from her bag and put it infront of them. Sehun frowned, what was that? Kyungsoo motioned him to take a look at it and so Sehun did.


His eyes widened as he looked at the guy infront, unbelieveble. Did Kyungsoo lost his mind or what?


“Are you in your right mind? You can’t simply give this to us you know... Its a freaking dream...”


Kyungsoo smiled as he looked at Jiyeon. Their plan worked. “Its not dream Sehun, it true. All you guys have to do is wakeup at five am, get ready and the car would be waiting for you guys. You can eat, waste money on anything as you guys want. All you have to do is leave this country for two years.”


Luhan suspiciously stare at him. This was random. “What if we stay in hotel for two year, only eating, watching tv and sleeping hmm? Also getting massage.”


Jiyeon and Kyungsoo hold each other’s gaze for a while then Kyungsoo nodded.


“You guys can but then won’t you guy’s did get fat like this?”



“Whatever we’ll go.”


Kyungsoo and Jiyeon were sad they were leaving but its for their own daughter’s future isn’t it, so they have to do it and beside they never force Sehun and Luhan to leave anyway.



A t n i g h t . . .


Kyungsoo and Jiyeon were tightly snuggled closer to each other as Jiyeon’s head was on Kyungsoo’s chest. The rise and fall of his chest made her relaxed. The morning is going to be tough for them as their daughter is going to make a big big fuss about the fact why those two left and even more when her wish isn’t completed. Thats why Kyungsoo decided to take a day off. He can’t simply let Jiyeon to deal with it alone. It was hard to handle Myeong without doing what she ask in return. Thats the purpose why they wanted to send Sehun and Luhan away. So that she should listen and behave well.


“I’m scared about Myeong, how she’s going to react when she know they left... She would cry too much... What if she caught fever this way? What are we going to do?”


Kyungsoo removed Jiyeon’s head from his chest and sit up. He wanted to talk about this while looking at her eyes.


“Look baby, we won’t go this far to let her caught fever. Its also better for her if we teach her now. Because if we don’t then she’ll grow up to be an outlaw child. Even we try to stop her then, she won’t listen and would hate us thinking we wanted to control her life... Do you get my point? We both have to be strong for Myeong’s future.” Jiyeon hugged him tightly hearing this from him. Why Kyungsoo was always so perfectly nice? She wanted to die by his sweetness... He was really a perfect husband for her and she couldn’t ask more then this... This was all enough and more.






          Umm i know i said 
          i’ll update everyday 
          but it last day was 
          my younger 
          brother’s birthday 
          so i was busy in 
          preparation... 
          Really sorry.

     So finally Sehun and
     Luhan will leave the 
     family alone :)
     Thanks for subscribing
     and voting :)