étranger

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
étranger (alien)


It was early morning when Jiyeon start getting ready. She had appointment with doctor and she could check the baby gender today. She was excited.


Kyungsoo smiled at her. Its been a while... Or months he didn’t see her excited for something. She would act like old women’s combination with kids. He’s seriously having a hard time of his life. Yet her smile was what made his whole day beautiful. It felt so warm when she smile sincerely. It was really heart melting smile.


“Kyungie, are you ready? Lets go. Mom said she’ll follow us there.”


Kyungsoo nodded and stand up, making his way to her. He hugged her from behind and instantly she relaxed in his arms while smiling brightly and brought her hands to grab his hands. She was so happy finally she’ll know who’s her first child. Then she remember something as her grip loose from his hands.


Kyungsoo felt this and look down at her, wanting to ask whats wrong but even before he could, she beat him in it.


“I’m really annoying these days right? Why can’t you just say it in my face? You think its your responsibility to take all the beating and harsh words i throw to you and yet with that you act like its really your fault when you did nothing wrong... You should tell me when you’re not feeling it... You should tell me when you can’t bear with my tantrum... I-i do-”


She was cut off by Kyungsoo kissing her neck from behind. He couldn’t hear this. It wasn’t his fault, it was true but it wasn’t her fault too... It was hormones that made her act this way... Kyungsoo would love her every way possible. Sometimes he truly find it so hard to deal with her after coming from work so tired but he know its the times when she need to get her anger on someone and as a perfect husband he want to be he’ll let her. What kind of husband he would be if he left her alone when she need him, even if its for nagging. She was still the same person he fall in love with... Just too much bad mood. The thing that hurt him most when she’s aware of it and blame herself... He thing he’s a loser who couldn’t act well and give her the comfort she need but everyone know the truth which Kyungsoo can’t see.


He was oblivious about Sehun and Luhan’s changing habit. They didn’t purposely annoy Kyungsoo and Jiyeon that much these days. They would clean their and Kyungsoo’s house themself. They take lesson from Mrs Park about house chores and cooking. Because they shouldn’t use kyungsoo’s money for ordering food, they need to cook for Jiyeon too. They would come and spend their most time by making Jiyeon busy with themself when Kyungsoo is working. He was the ceo and he couldn’t simply leave the company like this. He wasn’t careless person.



“Lets just go and see a doctor. And if once again you say you’re annoying, i’ll not hesitate to complain to you mother and after that she’ll be responsible of everything. And you know well that she’s obsessed with health so your demands won’t work on her when you wanted to eat fries, burger, pizza or even cola so think again because your mother won’t show you any mercy even if you’re pregnant. Got it?”


Well, this worked. She gulped and nodded. Ofcourse she know how evil her mother is when she take responsibility. Its better to feel hurt by hurting someone precious rather then going to her. She know everything her mother do is for good but she always go overboard doing these.


“I’m sorry, i won’t.”


Kyungsoo smiled and hugged her tightly and didn’t leave until she whined.


He gently grabbed her right hand in his and slowly began to walk. She was pregnant for six months and she purposely wanted to know the gender late and the other reason is that she didn’t wanted to know before because sometime kyungsoo would be so busy so she would go alone with her mother, Sehun and Luhan.


Its really feel like Sehun and Luhan were her spoiled children, even if Luhan was older then her three years.


Kyungsoo opened the car door for her, helping her sit down and went to his own place to drive.


After thirty minutes of awful ride, they reach the hospital. Kyungsoo helped her and bring her to her doctor.






Jiyeon was in Kyungsoo’s embrace, staring at her baby’s ultrasound. She was so happy yet so tired. They were waiting for Sehun and Luhan on the couch. The two boys were kinda busy in something on morning so they didn’t come along. They said they have some work to do and so they’ll order food and come home at six pm.


It was seven pm already. If it were some other day, she would’ve complained, complained throw tantrums and call them five hundred times to hurry up and would lectur them to be always on time. It was different today as she was so into her baby.


She needed to rest to badly but refused and made excuse that she’s waiting for the two boys when Infact she wanted to look at the picture more. Kyungsoo decided to let her be.



After half hour the door got opened as the two with nervous smiled come in. They were in big trouble. One and half hour late, now their death was written but instead of facing a grumpy Jiyeon, they meet with the smiley face of her. It was so hard to hide shock until Kyungsoo told them to shut up with his glare and so they did.


“Um Jiyeon, we came.” Sehun announced.


Jiyeon look up at them with bright smile then at Kyungsoo.


“Kyungsoo can you help me sit down? I wanted to show them on the floor.” Such a nice way to ask as Kyungsoo melted in her tone. He seriously missed to see her this way.


He smiled and help her to sit down slowly while Luhan and Sehun take their places on the floor.


“So what is it? Girl or boy?” Luhan asked.


Jiyeon look at him before giving them ultrasound. They blankly looked at it then at Kyungsoo then at the paper again.


What was it? And why there was a baby picture on it? One thing for sure, the paper was so thick and so annoying.



“Guys this is our daughter.”


It was silence again.


“You guys had alien as daughter?”



Sehun asked because somehow the creature in the photos isn’t looking like baby anymore in Sehun’s eyes.


“My daughter isn’t alien Oh Sehun!”



Jiyeon whined. How could they call her daughter alien? They were seriously out of their mind. Jiyeon could kill them if they say that again. Stupid them!


“Sehun, look. The alien has hair.”



Luhan pointed at the baby’s head which earn a 'are you kidding me look me' look from Kyungsoo while a full tantrums from Jiyeon. He plainly ignored her. She was so annoyed but more frustrated.


“Kyungsoo~ look at them, they are calling our daughter alien, tell them to shut up!”



Seeing they were calling their daughter alien and she couldn’t do a think so a better way is to complain to Kyumgsoo, he’ll handle the situation very well. He was a real man afterall.



“Luhan, Sehun, shut up.”




This was it? Jiyeon turn to look at Kyungsoo in disbelieve. What was that suppose to mean? Why was he telling them so nicely and expected them to listen? Was he a pure stupid or what?


Kyungsoo sighed. “If you guys didn’t stop calling our daughter alien, i’ll kick you out. Okay?”



Both have blank look as the nodded, they were okay with this, very okay.


This was easy then Kyungsoo thought...



Next day . . .



“WE CAME TO SEE ALIEN. WHERE IT IS DO KYUNGSOO?”






“KYUNGSOO!!! I TOLD YOU TO TELL THEM SHUT UP! OUR DAUGHTER ISN’T ALIEN!!!”


kyungsoo who wakeup when the two enter the house into sitting position. Worse was his wife is here, right beside him shouting, telling him to tell them shut up. Was this a game for them? Who the hell shout in the freaking morning. No, he didn’t meant his shouting wife, he was talking about Sehun and Luhan.



Why the broke in their house in the morning? Kyungsoo made a big mistake by giving them his house key. They really didn’t deserve any trust as they just prove how they could act so immature. Kyungsoo hated that. Only his wife was allowed to be immature and no one else beside her.


He huffed and try to get off the bed when Jiyeon grab his arm, not allowing him to leave. He smiled gently and get on the bed again just to kiss her head.


“Baby, i need to tell them to calm down. They are quiet annoying today aren’t they?”


Jiyeon pouted. She don’t want Kyungsoo to leave but here he was, leaving her for Sehun and Luhan. Why they were always important for him? They weren’t his wife, she was. She tighten her grip on Kyungsoo, don’t want him to leave her, not now, not ever.


Kyungsoo sighed. Wasn’t she complaining before a while to tell them shut up so why she’s acting this way? Knowing it wasn’t even a question as he already know the answer so he obeyed her and lay beside her. Covering both of them with the blanket.


Jiyeon rest her head on his chest. It feels so warm, so good. She wonder why she only feel this with him. Kyungsoo’s messy hair made him look so cute and his tired smile... She missed to see the energetic smile of his. He look cute with that one.


They were snuggled closer to each other, its been a while as Kyungsoo would always be busy or she had a bad mood. This opportunity wasn’t something Jiyeon’ll personally let go.


“I love you Kyungsoo.”


It was silence. Didn’t Kyungsoo heard that? Jiyeon said she love him, so wasn’t it logical for him to say he love her too? Or he don’t love her anymore? This can’t be possible, she love him and he should love her too.


She lift her face to stare at him but only to realize he was fast asleep. See thats what she mean, he know how to ruin a moment. Without her knowledge she found her eyes closing bit by bit as she hugged Kyungsoo firmly. It was nice to be in his arms like that.






           Hi, hope you guys 
           like this update :)
           Thanks for 
           subscribing and
           commenting :)