éloigné

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
éloigné (apart)


Three weeks later...




Kyungsoo was sitting on the chair, checking the papers while typing something in computer. He was dead tired but this work was more important. Worse is he couldn’t meet his love after that day... The day he went to meet her parents. This all started from that day and till today, he couldn’t do anything other then work hard and make himself busy in work. To stop himself thinking about her, he miss her, dearly miss her but things weren’t in his hand, if only he didn’t listen to her and didn’t agree to meet her parents then things would be far better then this. He can imagine himself working in work time only and come home straight to meet her and stay with her all day long, looking at her precious smile which never failed to melt his heart in mere seconds.


Suddenly his phone rang, bringing him out of his dreamland. He hoped if it was the girl he was waiting for, he hoped that she call him. It was almost impossible though because after that day, she stopped calling him.


Once his eyes land on the ID, his mood became gloomy. Well its been like this for a while now so whats new? And again the thought of 'if only he didn’t listen to her to meet her parents' crossed his mind. Really, what could go wrong? Nothing they would ran away and marry, who care about blessing? Proberly Jiyeon is the only one who care about such a things. Did she forgot they are in twenty first century or what?


If she had mind from ancient times, she must tell him, its not like he’ll love her any less, Infact he’ll love her even when she had peanut size brain, it would never matter as long as she’s the girl he fall in love with, other things aren’t matter, not for him.


“Who is it?” He asked, his really not fond of anyone.


“Why so grumpy, oh wait sorry, i forget you’re always grumpy. Anyway when are going to come home? I’m hungry.”


Kyungsoo sighed, was Sehun serious, that he was hungry? “Sehun, you know you can eat your share right?”



“Ofcourse i know... I already eat my share...”


...


...


...


It was silence as no one were talking. Kyungsoo know what he’s going to say anyway.



“Can i eat yours?”


It was not surprise, it was everyday routine. At first the younger would eat without asking for permission but somehow before few days, he began to ask and no, he never take no as an answer. Even if Kyungsoo told him no, he would proberly shrug if off and eat, permission or not, he’s being kind enough to ask and thats all matter.


“You know you won’t listen if i say no right? Please hang up already, i’m busy.”


Before the younger could continue blabering, he hang up. He seriously don’t have time his annoying personality.


Luhan and Sehun were never of a help. They could get the award of backstabbers. They won’t leave a chance to repeat four hundred times how miserable Kyungsoo is, and how he couldn’t meet his love, or what if she fall in love with someone else. He know she can’t do this, he have faith in her but still... He sometime feel insecure about what if she really lose the love for him? He pray with his heart that it should never happen. Even if she’s away from him.




He leave the office after two hours, it was almost twelve am as he was walking outside the building to his car. The streets were dark and almost empty. It was chili but Kyungsoo could careless as the fatigue controlled his body. He just need to get home and throw himself on the cozy bed.




He open the door with his keys and went inside before closing it behind. He take off his shoes and pass by the two pigs (Luhan and Sehun) who never bother to greet the tired boy. Its not like Kyungsoo is going to die, he afterall should never die, because he pay for their food, living, cloths etc. Kyungsoo was like a father figure for them when it comes to money.


He didn’t bother to change as he throw himself on the bed, his eyes instantly closed down as heavy breaths escaped his half parted lips. He sure was so tired. He still needed to wakeup at four am to start working again.


Next morning he wakeup and did his daily routine and left the apartment, the boys were sleeping anyway so theres no need for saying 'i’ll leave for work' or whatever.


It was still early as the streets were still dark. He get on his car and drive to the building. He was the last to leave and was the first one to arrive as only guard was there to greet him. He smiled weakly and greeted back before going inside.


He didn’t waste more time and start working, then one by one other employees entered. Thats how his life has changed after the day he went to meet Jiyeon’s parents.



While Kyungsoo was trying his best to survive, Jiyeon was no different. After she show Kyungsoo to her parents, they forced her to live with them for the main time.


It was four am and here she was, jogging with her mother. She was forced into it as well.


After two hours, finally Mrs Park told her that its enough for the day and told her to take a quick bath and come down to the kitchen.


She did as she was asked and come down, she was wearing sweat shirt and sweat pants, it was because she’s going to had another cooking lesson with Mrs Park and maids.


As the maid told her to cut onions, she began to cut it but a loud roar made her jump from fear.


“THIS IS NOT HOW YOU SHOULD DO IT!!! Do it nicely and made them look pretty!” Mrs Park demanded. Well she wasn’t professional but she’s good enough to take second place in cooking contest.


Jiyeon nervously nodded and obeyed her mother. What could she do? Mrs Park was scary when she was mad or serious in something. Even Mr Park don’t like to interfere between mother and daughter, proberly no one know better then him how his wife can turn to a beast when she’s not pleased with something. He sometime feel guilty with his decision but it was all for better. Even if he shows he don’t care about Jiyeon, he do. Otherwise he would have already stopped spoiling her with money for a long time ago and involved her into busines world and arrange a marriage for her but he did none of these. Its just he couldn’t show his love, he felt weak doing this.



“JIYEON!!!!! TOLD YOU TO NOT PUT TOO MUCH WATER, THIS GIRL CAN’T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD!!! AISSH!”


The maid beside Jiyeon give her an apologetic look as Jiyeon was at verge of crying. It wasn’t her fault if no one teach her how to cook. When she lived alone, she only made ramyeon or simple snacks. And this was more like hell for her. She never thought her mother could shout at her this way, her poor heart couldn’t take this as tears form in the corner of her eyes as she try her best to stop them.


Mrs Park was oblivious and was going to give another shouting session until the maid whisper in her ears.


Mrs Park sighed. She never meant to be harsh, its just she couldn’t bear simple mistakes as she was hot temper when it comes to work. She stop her desire to hug and comfort the girl, if she did then Jiyeon might take things not seriously and so she came up with a plan to send her to her room without showing that she cared, which she obviously did... Its just Jiyeon was oblivious to see that.


“Go to your room and get ready, your father wanted to order the food for breakfast.”


Jiyeon nodded and ran, she couldn’t stop her tears any longer then this.


She slammed the door and cried her eyes out until after half the maid knock the door saying the food has arrived. She hurriedly got ready and wear navy dress that end above her knees.


Don’t ask why she’s wearing this, she’s forced to wear dresses by her mother who wanted her to look presentable.


She slowly walk down the stairs, making sure her posture is perfect and features are confidence.


As she reach the table, she sit down opposite of Mrs Park.


Mr Park came in dining room and silently sit down, but something was weird. The food. Didn’t his wife said she and Jiyeon will cook? So whats that? He proberly isn’t going to believe they made it. No way he would.


“I thought you’ll cook with your daughter but what is this?” Mr Park asked as he take the first bite.


Jiyeon was confused, didn’t he ordered the food?


As Mr Park was going to continue talking, his eyes meet with Mrs Park as she was glaring at him with shut-damn-mouth-of-yours-before-i-do-for-you look.


He gulped, not really understanding why suddenly his wife is looking at him, because whatever it is, its not a good sign.


“Honey, didn’t you said you wanted to order the food, or am i lying?” The sweet smile that was lingering on her face was the totally opposite of her inside now. Her tone demanding him to act along or else...


“Oh yeah,” He laughed nervously. "How could i forget this, my memory is becoming weak and weak.i”


He take one last look at his wife cowardly and start eating, he couldn’t effort to argue with his wife as she has her own dangerous ways to take revenge on him later.










Jiyeon and Mrs Park were standing outside the company, waiting to enter. As they entered, she can feel her mother’s eyes looking at her each movement and she had to admit its creepy. She know Kyungsoo work here but she’s not going to talk to him or even looking at him, it was better this way for both of them.



As Kyungsoo was busy with balancing papers, he didn’t saw anyone coming as he bumped into someone and his papers fall down. He was to death frustrated. He raised his head to look at culprit but it was only Suho, the talkative guy.


“Sorry, i didn’t saw you on my way.” Suho apologized in which Kyungsoo nodded, accepting apology with blank face.


What could he do anyway, the clumsy man apologized already. As he and Suho were collecting papers, he heard the heels ticking sound and everyone become silent.


Suho and he lift their faces only to know the ceo’s wife and daughter are here.


They both quickly standup to bow for them. Kyungsoo’s eyes try to search hers but she only turn her back to him once their eyes meet and walked off.


He was hurt by this reaction. Why did she do this to him? Was this because he easily agree with her parents? And didn’t even try to voice out? Either way he know he was hurt by this. After not meeting or even hearing her voice for three weeks, thats what he got? This wasn’t fair and Jiyeon out of all people shouldn’t do this. As they left, he clutched his heart, this really hurt and all he could do was watch and feel the pain she openly give him... Was this even true to start with?






          Hi, i am really sorry 
          about the choice 
          that kyungsoo 
          choosed, i promise 
          it will reveal in 
          next update which 
          is tomarrow. I will
          update everyday :)



Thanks for commenting guys, i really appreciate it ^^

btw here is my new story starring Sehun as new teacher and Jiyeon as an arrogant rich students. BC