se déclarer pour

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
se déclarer pour (announce)


Its been few months of Jiyeon and Kyungsoo’s wedding. Everything go smoothly, Jiyeon took care of the house very well... It wasn’t her and Kyungsoo’s house alone though. Some two pigs couldn’t clean their house and so begged her to clean theirs too, or better, they call themself as Kyungsoo’s adopt children. Those two were known as Sehun and Luhan.


They said Jiyeon should clean their house because she was like a mother figure for them after her wedding. Thats only when it comes to chores and food. Other then that times, they were parentless.



What a easy way to take advantage of someone nice.




It was Saturday as Jiyeon and Kyungsoo invited some close friends and Jiyeon’s parents for an announcement. It was an important announcement and everyone is suppose to know.



Jiyeon was sitting on the couch in her mother’s arms, too lazy to greet the guest.


Who was guests? They were all friends right? There was no need to be polite when everyone is so close to each other.


About Kyungsoo’s friend well, Sehun and Luhan were taking care of them, very good care.



“Sehun, that guy is quiet weird, did you see the circles around his eyes? They look like some animal.” Luhan said it out loud to Sehun who nodded observing the boy called Tao carefully.


Luhan was right, this guy right here has weird dark circles around his eyes. Sehun can easily agree to Luhan about this.


Tao who was annoyed at their action didn’t bother to say anything. He was annoyed enough and these guys weren’t helping.


As Sehun and Luhan were gazing at Tao’s face shamelessly, Kyungsoo came from behind and tap the two guys shoulder. He was with someone.


The two boys looked at Kyungsoo but somehow magically their eyes land on the figure beside Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo expected something like kill him right away because the person beside him was Baekhyun, aka the previous enemy.


Baekhyun who didn’t have the courage to look at their eyes only stare down. What does he expect anyway, that they’ll welcome him? No way they would do that. He try to kill them all and pretended to be friendly all the time when he never meant it... Sometimes he really enjoyed being with them so it wasn’t all fake, was it? He was just blind for powers, justice and control that he forget himself and turn into evil one. He regretted everything. Even Jiyeon and Chanyeol’s memory were erased, he still feel bad for hurting them, especially Jiyeon.



None of them talk. Kyungsoo believe that Sehun and Luhan were judging Baekhyun hard for showing himself after what he did. He believe that and Baekhyun wasn’t any less agreeing about this.


“This guy wear too much eyeliner, weird peoples all around the world.”


“Humans are so stupid for our awesome brain to understand.”


. . .


. . .


. . .


. . .



“WHAT??!!”


It was unbelievable for Kyungsoo and more for Baekhyun. Were they serious? This couldn’t be true, could it be?



Luhan was clutching his heart as he stare at the two shocked guys.


“You guys don’t remember me, i’m Byun Baekhyun, the one who was going to kill you-


“Oh my mistake, let me start over again with 'Baekhyun is so stupid for our brain to understand.' You know i couldn’t say galignite as me and Luhan are galignite too.”


Luhan nodded at that, Ofcourse he had to, Sehun was right, they weren’t stupid galignite like Baekhyun, they were smart unlike Baekhyun.


“How-


Luhan hold his palm infront of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s face to stop them from talking any further as it was useless for them to talk, they should let Luhan, the mighty explain.


“Seriously, i know you forgive both Baekhyun and Tao for their bad deeds and he work under your company too. I know, we know everything you do Mr Do Kyungsoo. You could never hide a thing from us because i can read minds easily.”



Wow so they know everything and here kyungsoo was, worrying over the fact they would start fighting with Baekhyun and Tao, oh how wrong he was. Well he was happy as things go smoothly.


Kyungsoo smiled as he saw that Sehun and Luhan didn’t hold grudge against Baekhyun and Tao. This was good. But somehow he can see the alarm look in Sehun and Luhan’s eye and also trust issues. They couldn’t simply trust Baekhyun easily again. One time was enough, now it would take years for Sehun to trust him again. Not for Luhan, he can anyway read their minds.


Kyungsoo walked to his wife after knowing that all guest has arrived which means this was the right time to announce the good news.


“Baby you okay? Everyone has arrived, lets just tell them hmm?”


Jiyeon smiled weakly and nodded. Ofcourse she was waiting for this, well she was afraid of negative comments but Kyungsoo already assure her that no one will do this.



Kyungsoo take Jiyeon’s hand helping her to stand up and wrap his arms around her waist as he take everyones attention.


“So do you guys know why you all are here today?”


“Ofcourse to eat!”


Kyungsoo sighed, this was what he expected from Luhan so he ignored the annoying voice and continued.


“Its because my wife, Park Jiyeon is finally pregnant with my baby. Its been three months and I hope to get positive comments.”


As he said that, the deadly eyes went to Sehun and Luhan’s direction, and fortunately Luhan understand the warning as he explained that to Sehun.


How could Kyungsoo take their pizza? This wasn’t fair, just because they always say what they feel doesn’t mean that Kyungsoo could do this. This was unfair.


The cheers heard as they heard the news. Its because Kyungsoo was desperate for a child that he kept complaining and complaining to the point he wanted to adopt a baby just after two months of their wedding but Mr Park stopped him from going this far and unintentionally hurt his daughter’s feeling and told him to wait for atleast a year or two. In the end Luhan and Sehun really acted like babies for Kyungsoo, well because they personally were too much lazy and would love to get pampered. It was free afterall.


“Oh that so n-”



Luhan stopped in his mid sentence, because receiving the death glared wasn’t he was afraid of but his pizza was in great danger at the moment.


“C-congratulation for the b-baby.”



Jiyeon smiled hearing this, she was touched, even Luhan and Sehun didn’t say anything to them. She was one hundred one percent sure they would do that. Well she was impressed at them as she mentally clapped.





Another three months past by so fast. Not exactly for Kyungsoo and Jiyeon as they were having the hardest times of their life.



Jiyeon was sitting on the couch angry at Kyungsoo. While Kyungsoo beside her trying to ask what he did wrong this time but she was quiet stubborn.


“If only you tell me then i won’t do it sweetheart... Please i’m already begging you. ”


Jiyeon narrowed her eyes. Stupid as always.


“Oh really, you know how to play the victim card you chicken eater! Go to hell and don’t dare to show this ugly face to me or you’ll die.”


Kyungsoo sighed but he won’t give up.


“Look honey, i want you to forgive me so tell me what i did so that i won’t d-”


“OH SHUT UP KYUNGSOO!!! You’re annoying retard, you damn know that?”


She was seriously mad, Kyungsoo really had to stop this or she’ll kill him or eat him alive. Some peoples need to learn when to stop.


“Look i-”


“OH GOD KYUNGSOO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!!!”


Kyungsoo jumped as she burst out and stand up. She was really hard to approach these days.


As Kyungsoo was sadly walking away, he saw her face changed to killing one. He know very well that she wanted to make troubles and fight around, he know her very well and so he hide behind the stairs railing, silently watching her, bending his back a little to not be seen by her.



“No one even ask me if i’m fine or not. Everyone is selfish in this house. Kyungsoo didn’t ask me why i’m sitting here and just like that he left me, idiot him. I hate everyone in this family. SEHUN AND LUHAN RUN AWAY FROM HOUSE WHEN I NEED THEM AND KYUNGSOO IS ALWAYS SLEEPING WHEN I NEED TO TALK!!! EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE IS SELFISH!!!!”


Kyungsoo find the hint and so he walked back to her.


“Baby i’m sorry. Look i love you hmm.” He tiredly said and sit next to her before wrapping his arm around her body.


Jiyeon snuggled closer to him as her eyes become teary at once.


“You didn’t ask if i was hungry when you came home. I was hungry and even Sehun and Luhan ran away saying i’m crazy. No one care about me.”


Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh. Next time he’ll make sure to ask everything.


“Sorry baby, my fault. Please forgive me, i couldn’t live without you.”


He needed to add some act to make her believe him. He really don’t like to say this but he was forced by his heart. He hate stupid fluffy things and he never liked it.


“I forgive you because i love you.”


“I know baby, i know.”



Thats how they ended by sleeping on the couch as Kyungsoo was dead tired. Taking care of pregnant women was so hard. Next time kyungsoo will think twice before asking for a baby. Yes he loved her so much but wasn’t it a little bit too much?






           Jiyeon is like 
           this because she’s
           pregnant and i 
           can’t help but 
           add Sehun and 
           Luhan... Really 
           sorry...



Btw thanks for subscribing and commenting :)