bébé

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
bébé (baby)


Kyungsoo and Jiyeon were eating their breatfast happily while smiling at each other. The breakfast was so delicious and somehow Jiyeon really liked it. Normally Kyungsoo had to persuade her to eat but today she’s eating it without stopping.


Kyungsoo and Jiyeon were so relaxed while in the same time, Sehun and Luhan were running around the house, cleaning the dust, mopping the floor and every other thing, it was there daily routine. They would wakeup so early and clean their house, then cook breakfast for themself, Kyungsoo and Jiyeon after that clean kyungsoo’s house then they’ve to accompany Jiyeon till the time Kyungsoo come back home. Thats was so tiredfull but Kyungsoo said, he give everything to them and they couldn’t only take care of his wife and the house, only when she’s pregnant for few months, this was disappointing. There was no way they could back up.


Kyungsoo finished the breakfast and put Jiyeon’s and his dishes in sink before washing them. Well Jiyeon was strictly not allowed to work other then her daily exercise which didn’t even consider as work.



He finished and came back to Jiyeon. He sit beside her and hugged her. She buried her face in his neck as he was her back gently.


“Baby, i need to go... Take care of yourself hmm?”


Jiyeon didn’t respond as suddenly her mood changed. Why he’s leaving her again? Ofcourse she know he has to do his office work but she was his wife, and she has all rights to stop him from working but because she’s nice she won’t stop him and only be sad.


“You mad?”


“Yes!”


“I’m really s-”


“I don’t wanna hear your excuses. Just get the hell out of my face, NOW!!”



She angrily pushed him and crossed her arms, frowning at him. Kyungsoo sighed, he was going to be late and she’s in the mood of argument. It wasn’t a good sign. He know even < if he persuade her now that its important to work, she would listen but when he gonna come home later, she’ll be mad again for the same reason.


He try to smiled which came out sad as he leaned forward to kiss her head but she turn her face from him. With a sigh he walk to the door as his body slightly slouched. Before he fully go outside he give her one last tired smile.


“I’ll try to be early for you love, don’t put too much pressure on Sehun and Luhan or they’ll faint from exhaustion hmm? Take care of yourself the most, love you.”


Again he got no reply and left from the door, heaving a deep deep sigh.


He was so tired even after sleeping last day so much. He also know he have to take a few weeks off before her delivering. He know Sehun and Luhan do their job perfect when they were told to be responsible but he know those two never get along with Jiyeon. They were faking everything for a while now. He can see they aren’t sincere when they say they’re fine and that there’s nothing wrong with them. Once he saw them so pale that they look like vampires, its because they were too tired and having a little sleep time. When they start taking responsibility of everything, they were cheerful, not like right now. It was hard time for all of them, not him or Jiyeon alone.




Kyungsoo was drinking his coffee when his phone rang. With a tired movement he take his phone from the table to check the ID to only realize it was Sehun.


He bring it close to his ears and asked whats wrong only to hear a panic voice.


“You’re wife, she’s in pain... D-doct... Just come okay. Call me later.”


The call end as Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. Did he hear right or it was his imagination? This can’t be true...


Then it hit him. He said his wife was in pain and doctor... Is she in the hospital? He immediately dash off the office and run. The employees stared at him, worried but Kyungsoo could careless. He was CEO but his wife was more important.


He recklessly drived in the road as he almost caught in an accident but his reflex was fast to rotate the stirringwheel. The sweats were dripping down slowly from the side of his face. He prayed her to be fine. Was she mad at him and do something? This can’t be true. He’ll never forgive himself if he’s the reason for whatever happen to her.


Finally he reach the hospital and didn’t even bother to park the car properly as he get off of it and run inside. He was doing his best to move fast but seconds seems like hours for him as his heart was thumping in his ribs. What if she was fighting with death and life? What if something happened to his daughter? He was so scared and time was passing so slow give him time to think so much when all he wanted to know. He don’t want to think what happened. By thinking the possibility, it hurt a lot more.



Finally he reach the third floor where his wife was. He saw from far Sehun and Luhan’s figure, impatiently walking here and there until Sehun lift his face to see Kyungsoo was coming. He nervously look at others and they too see Kyungsoo coming and stopped walking.


Just as Kyungsoo reach, he bombered them with questions while all the other two did was look nervous. This was it, kyungsoo’s brain wasn’t functioning right anymore as he sit down on his knees and his sobs broke out. He didn’t know what happened but looking at their face, he don’t want to know. He would rather not know then hear that she had died.


Luhan bent down and hugged the broken guy. Calming him down to talk.


“Hey hey calm down. Nothing happened... Its just...”


“ITS JUST WHAT!!! YOU GUYS DIDN’T TAKE CARE OF HER DID YOU?!”


“kyungsoo calm down. She’s not dying okay!”


When Kyungsoo refused to listen and his sobs become louder then before.


Sehun frowned and Luhan take steps away, worry that he was reacting this way because of him but Kyungsoo didn’t stop.


“DO KYUNGSOO STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!” Sehun screamed as he grab the boy’s arm and take his attention.


“She’s having early delivery. So the doctor need to operate okay. Nothing happen to her. She was having a nap when suddenly she wakeup and cried in pain.” Sehun explained to him the situation as finally Kyungsoo calm down.


So she wasn’t dying, it was just early delivery. He sighed in relive. Who knows what kind of possibilities were running in his brain. Without another world he fall down on the floor and his eyes closed down. Sehun bent down to see what was wrong only to realize the boy was sleeping... So fast... He must be so tired... Well Luhan and Sehun weren’t any less tired too.





After few weeks...



Jiyeon was sitting on the couch pouting. This was unfair. Everything around was so unfair. Myeong was her daughter so why that Sehun and Luhan can play with her and not her? This was really unfair. Her husband is the biggest unfair human alive. How could he simply tell her to stay away from Myeong and tell Sehun and Luhan to play with her? She hate him for doing this with her.


She coughed a little and looked at the two guys playing with her baby. Myeong was so cute and she was more attached to Sehun and Luhan then her. Just because at night when she don’t want to sleep so they’d play with her doesn’t mean she could love them more then her mother, this was unacceptable from her.



“Hows my little princess is doing?” Kyungsoo said as he enter the house. He was early these days because of Myeong, his lovely daughter who abandoned Sehun and Luhan just like that to run to her squashy daddy. Well practically she couldn’t even walk so she ignore their presence and waited for Kyungsoo to hold her.


Jiyeon was mad. What was this? She was forgotten by her own husband... This is so awful... She felt her heart broken but this all changed once Kyungsoo made his way to her.


Kyungsoo walked to Jiyeon and she immediately standup to hug him. She miss him afterall.


“You okay now? Did you eat your medicine yet?”


He asked as he caressed her back. Jiyeon shook her head. She was busy in thinking that she forget to eat her medicine.


“Comeon, i’ll prepare food for you and you clean your face and hand baby.” Kyungsoo told Jiyeon as she weakly stand up. She has caught fever and well that describes why she wasn’t allowed to play with Myeong. Its just she was a little stubborn because Kyungsoo used a strick tone with her.


When Kyungsoo was walking away with Jiyeon, his daughter began to cry as her daddy didn’t come to her and simply ignored her.


“Kyungsoo you dumphead. Leave your wife and talk with your daughter. She miss from the morning.” Sehun remind Kyungsoo as the daddy forget his daughter for his ill wife. Great, just great. Can this family get any better then this?


“Ow my daughter. Jiyeon can you go to washroom alone? I wanted to talk to her a little.”


Jiyeon blankly stare at him. She hated to say that but she really wanted to punch him on the face.


When Kyungsoo saw this face, he know if he left Jiyeon to go alone, she wouldn’t talk to him for the whole day and if he leave his daughter like this, then she’ll cry and cry which isn’t good for her health.


He stare between his wife and daughter, deciding to chose who between them. It was hard because he love both. He would chose his daughter if only his wife didn’t have fever but she had which made things hard.




“He’s real confuse head, isn’t he?” Luhan asked Sehun while thinking hard who he’s going to chose.




“Totally.” Sehun agreed with Luhan, impatient to see whats going to happen.



This was it, Kyungsoo exactly don’t no whose he going to hurt but he had to choose one and so he grab Jiyeon’s hand, bringing it close to his heart and kissed her gently which Ofcourse got 'ewww thats gross' 'i hate PDA' but he ignored those two and make Jiyeon walk but only to turn around and walk to his daughter while his wife beside him.


He chose to talk to his daughter first then go to washroom and help Jiyeon in washing her face.


Myeong laughed cutely when she saw her daddy coming to her and she moved her little hands up and down wanting to reach her father.


He was a great husband and father-


“Take you centuries for this idiot.”


Jealousy was obvious in Luhan’s tone as Sehun chuckled at Kyungsoo’s thoughtful mind. He wasn’t a bad parent or husband afterall.






              The baby is finally 
              here :)


Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting ;)