lâche

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
lâche (coward)


After a week of Jiyeons graduation party, she was in Kyungsoo’s apartment, telling him something which he refused. It wasn’t the first time they argued, they would argue three or four times a week. Simple Kyungsoo thought he was too mature and Jiyeon can’t understand his brain. While Jiyeon wanted him to have fun, instead of lazing around. In a way both in most situation never understand each others desire but who care, Kyungsoo will stick to her twenty four seven if it was possible.


“You have to talk to them instead of being a coward.” Jiyeon snapped at Kyungsoo who was changing channels while trying to ignore Jiyeon.


“Told you, i’m not stupid to go and talk with your arrogant parents. They’ll proberly kick me out once i enter.” he used the most lazy tone ever.


Jiyeon huffed. “This is not true. I won’t let them okay. Just go and tell them you want to marry me.”


“Easier say then done. Lets just run and marry.”


“This isn’t right. I want my parents blessing! Now move your and come.” Jiyeon was getting mad.


Kyungsoo acted like he didn’t hear her and pick his phone from the coffee table.


Jiyeon gasped and started lecturing him that she deserve respect and an attention. Kyungsoo throw his phone on the couch and get up, to make his height taller then her, then began to say stuff that Jiyeon should understand his situation better.


He was right, her parents are so rich and its normal if they wanted someone whose rich and good background. Kyungsoo had none. He was just normal employee with unknown background. But Jiyeon wanted him to try, there nothing wrong in trying. If her parents rejected their relationship then they could always run.


Sehun and Luhan were on the couch opposite of kyungsoo, watching the couples fight with popcorn bowl between them. It was a drama which they watch three to four times a week. Theres no special time of its start, its just do and they as Kyungsoos housemate has a good opportunity to watch it.


“We are humans and we have rights to choose our life partners. If they forced me then i’ll fill a lawsuit against them.” Jiyeon stated seriously, as she was at the verge of tears.


Why Kyungsoo won’t listen to her, its better this way. She don’t want to be called disgrace by her parents, even if they were never their for her, still they are her parents so blessing is the only thing she want from them. So what if he’s not rich, its totally normal. He can take care of her.


She know that because Sehun and Luhan live on Kyungsoos money. Kyungsoo take care of their needs like they are his own children so whats make Kyungsoo poor? He wasn’t rich but he wasn’t poor too. He was just average.


“Baby girl... Look i would’ve went to your parents house... If only i was rich... Or if they were average but you see... They would disagree-”


Jiyeon tears finally fall down, as she throw a cushion at him. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. He never meant to make her cry. He immediately run to her and pull her into his arms. Letting her cry on his chest.



“Fine... I’ll go my love, just stop crying. I don’t like when you cry. Baby girl stop crying, i said i’ll talk with you parents.” He rubbed her back to comfort her.


She relaxed a little but tears didn’t stop as she was still a little mad at Kyungsoo for arguing. Why didn’t he agree from the start? He should do that because now he break her poor heart.


“Are you mad?” Kyungsoo asked gently.


Jiyeon shook her head, saying no but kyungsoo know she’s mad. He smiled gently and grab her face sides with both hands to make her look into his eyes.


He smiled at her already puffy eyes, and pink nose. It was cute side. Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to lean in and kiss her on the lips.


Jiyeon nervously pushed him after few seconds with a blush. She would’ve never stopped if only they were alone. They were not alone now, Luhan and Sehun were there.


Realization hit Kyungsoo and his face flushed, he turn to look at the two s with flares in his eyes.


They are acting like they just witness crime as there faces were pulled in horror. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Isn’t visiting nightclub six days a week their routine? They saw or practically done more then this so whats the point of acting innocent.


“We do these things in room, we hate public affection and you just did, gross.” Luhan told him with grimace on his face.


Jiyeon eyes enlarged as Kyungsoo groaned. Really, why someone like Luhan can read mind? This was wrong, Luhan was using it for wrong things. Again Sehun give a look to Luhan that say shut-that-big-mouth-of-yours-before-i-break-it.



Next day, Kyungsoo was checking himself in the mirror. He was getting ready to meet Jiyeons parents. He was wearing a black suit with grey tie. The tie was Jiyeons choice as she wanted Kyungsoo to look presentable infront of her parents. He just can’t go wearing his causal black cloths. This’ll be awkward.


Kyungsoo was nervous, he actually don’t want to go but he’s forced too. He regret falling for Jiyeons tears. Her tears easily distracted him from his decision. He has his own reasons to not go. Maybe he judge her parents by saying they are arrogant when he never really met them but he needed excuse to not go. Who knows if her parents are kind peoples but just don’t have time to take care of their daughter. He needed to be positive to stay strong.


Jiyeon knocked the door and entered, not really waiting for him to say come in. It wasn’t important as Kyungsoo was her boyfriend.


“Are you ready Kyungie? We need to go, i already called my parents and they are waiting for us.”


Kyungsoo sighed deeply and nodded. Jiyeon saw through him as she slowly made her way to him. Kyungsoo wasn’t someone who would show how his feelings. He rarely show emotions other then blank, serious and angry. This worried Jiyeon, but she really wanted him to talk with her parents, it would be better to ask even if they don’t approve. But how could Kyungsoo and Jiyeon know without trying? What if its all their imagination and her parents would accept kyungsoo with open arms and they are just over reacting? Thats what they needed to find out.


“Lets go, everything will be fine. If they disapprove then we’ll run okay?” Jiyeon muttered as she was back hugging Kyungsoo. She can feel his rapid heart beat, his chest heaving abnormally because of nervousness. She slowly bring her palm on his back as she pulled away and try to comfort him by his back.


Kyungsoo smiled weakly at her failed attempt of relaxing him but he still appreciate it.


“You’re eager to run away, aren’t you?” he teased as she frowned.



“Its because my man is acting like chicken so i’ve to man up and lead this relationship.”



Yeah, leading it to hell. Kyungsoo shook his head.









For the first time in Kyungsoos life, the time past so fast. It never happen, he always wanted time to pass fast but it never happened, but today when he want every opportunity to not enter that house, fate seems against him as the hour pass like five minutes. This only made it worse, especially Sehuns last words : Mr Park will only say a word 'leave him' and Jiyeon will leave you. You’ll come home crying, i saw your future in my dream.


Well Kyungsoo believe he was messing with him, normally Sehun would do that to Jiyeon, but seems like he got a new victim for the day. The possibility of what Sehun said make him sick from inside, he could never imagine Jiyeon leaving him for her selfish parents, they weren’t with her, it was him who stayed beside her so from where they came in the picture? This is ridiculous. And Jiyeon would be ridiculous if she do that.





The car stopped and Jiyeon get off, Kyungsoo following behind. He don’t no but seriously a right time is all needed for him to run away. And once he run, he’ll never look back. He can always get Jiyeon later, its not like her parents will kill her, will they? Kyungsoo wasn’t even sure about this.

from outside

Next second he realized he’s over thinking and that he should go with flow.



The two guards at the front door bowed to Jiyeon and Jiyeon wave at them. There eyes glued at Kyungsoo, they had that scary aura that Kyungsoo couldn’t help himself but to feel this is the end.


“Oh no, don’t you dare to glare at my boy, he’s my boyfriend aka future husband so show some respect.” Jiyeon scolded the guards as they were glaring at Kyungsoo harshly. What did kyungsoo do? He was innocent so what rights does the guards had to do this, unless her parents told them to do that.


She sighed and muttered. “Just don’t do that again, he’s my precious toy.”



Yeah, now i’m toy, anything else to Know?




The guards nodded and bowed to Kyungsoo for respect while Kyungsoo show them his famous blank face.



Once the door opened, Kyungsoo hold his breath, he was terribly nervous. He even don’t no why. What made him this nervous? Normally he would be rude with arrogant people but they are Jiyeons parents, his future in laws. He seriously don’t no why he’s feeling like his knee weakened and his body tremble with his heart.

degeun... degeun... degeun.


This was too much, how would he talk with them if he didn’t meet them face to face yet he’s feeling like dying. He’ll proberly faint.


Jiyeon led him inside, passing a large halls and many more until they reach the giant gate thats colored with white color.



It was so elegant. Kyungsoo had to admit her parents had nice choice of decorations. He was impressed.


“Are you ready? This is the last thing that separate us from my parents... So are you?” Jiyeon asked with seriousness.


She know he was nervous, but she wanted him to be strong, she know he’s walking unwillingly but if she had a choice then she would give him. She was helpless herself too and she had this little feelings that her parents won’t be so harsh on herself and Kyungsoo.


“Yeah... Lets just finish this... I wanted to go home.”


Jiyeon rolled her eyes. She accepted better then this, far more better then this.



She slowly opened the door. Kyungsoo felt like falling down but did his best to not lose control on himself. As the door fully opened, he got surprised, the view infront was too... Cozy.


It wasn’t what Kyungsoo accepted to see or even feel. Ofcourse it was elegant and beautiful but the warm atmosphere was something he never imagine to see here out of all houses. Didn’t Jiyeon said her parents are cold with her and are busy in their business life? So from where this comfortable aura is coming from?


It was when Jiyeon nudged his shoulder, did he stop daydreaming. Jiyeon motion with her face for him to follow her.


She straighten her posture and link her left arm with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was surprised at this, he didn’t have a dying wish yet so why she’s clinging on him like this infront of her parents? The cold sweats form on his forehead as he act along and walk with her as she wished.


Mr Park was infront of a tv, reading papers, the seat beside him is occupied by thick green folders. While on the other couch his wife, Mrs Park signing some papers in her palm. Kyungsoo accepted something like this, but in Mr Parks office room, not infront of tv.


They seemed too much focused as they still didn’t realize their arrival.


Jiyeon made Kyungsoo sit as she followed behind. Kyungsoo was obviously surprised how busy they are. Its been months and Jiyeon didn’t come home, yet they didn’t bother to even glance at her.


“Father, mother, i’m home.” Jiyeon simply told him from her place.


Mrs Park lift her face to make sure she heard someone and when her eyes meet Jiyeon, she nodded.


“Welcome home. Lets talk later.”


Was this a mother? Or a monster in her mothers body? Kyungsoo couldn’t tell, but he sure didn’t like the tone she used. Its like she was talking with her business partner.


After a minute in awkward silence, her father put papers beside him and finally look at them. Adjusting his glasses before taking a sip from the water that was in top of coffee table. He coughed a little to clear his dry throat from lack of talking.


“So this is your boyfriend?” he asked in cold tone.


Kyungsoo feel shivered run down his spine. He turn his face to Jiyeon who nodded proudly.


“Well his background is unknown and he’s just an ordinary employee in KM electronic company, correct me if i’m mistaken Mr Do.”


Kyungsoo instantly got nervous and nodded. He don’t no what to say but the man infront was too scary for his own good.


“What do you want from my daughter? You do know that you’re just an employee, do you?” Mr Park muttered with husky voice.


Kyungsoo frowned. Was he trying to humiliate him.


“Mr Park, i do realize my place, but i love your daughter sincerely... And i wanted to marry her no matter what!”


Kyungsoo sound demanding but he don’t care. He need to man up just like Jiyeon said.


“Father, before you take a decision, hear me out first. If you disagree then i’ll run away an-”


She gasped as Mr Park slammed his palm on the table infront harshly. Even Mrs Park was looking at them now. Kyungsoos palm curled into fist, as his blood started to boil. The tension filled the atmosphere.


“If you guys really love each other then i’ll give you guys two option, what do you think?”


kyungsoo immediately nodded hearing that but Jiyeon hesitated a bit before nodding.


Mr and Mrs Park smirked. The boy fall in trap.






“I’ll give you everything, everything as in a good job with high payment, a villa, and every other thing you ask but you should leave my daughter... or,”


Mr Park stoppe for to moment to check the discomfort on both their faces and continued. “Or you...”




             So what is the 
             second choice 
             and what’ll 
             Kyungsoo choose?


Thanks for commenting, subscribing and upvoting.