de mariage

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
de mariage (wedding)


Six months later . . .




Here Jiyeon was nervously sitting on her chair as the maids were doing her hair and makeup. She was nervous. Finally it was the day she waited for so long. Well Kyungsoo didn’t propose romantically as he was laying on hospital bed while she was on the floor. Thats how he propose but who cares, it was just a marriage proposal, its not like it was her birthday...


She would kill kyungsoo if he wouldn’t decorate the house with balloons in her birthday. Birthday is more important then proposal right?


Maids finish their work and door knocked thrice and got opened. Jiyeon turn to look at who entered.


It was her parents. Mr Park smiling genuinely at his daughter while Mrs Park... She had a frown.


Well Jiyeon expected it and she know her mother’s next words. Afterall Mrs Park didn’t stop complaining about this.


“Look at your daughter.” Mrs Park pointed at Jiyeon for her husband to look and he did only to turn to look at his wife again, confused.


“What about her?”


Mrs Park’s eyes widened. Was he serious? What about her? < Did he gone insane after knowing his daughter is going to marry. This is bad sign.


“Tell me you’re joking. Can you see that ugly thing right there!?” Mrs Park was mad as she pointed at Jiyeon.


Mr Park’s face turn red. He himself don’t no if its from anger that his wife called his daughter ugly or he’s shocked. Trying his best to control the anger he asked.


“Are you calling our daughter in her wedding ugly?”



“What?”



Mr Park sighed. Sometimes he don’t get women. They are really strange. First his wife called HIS daughter ugly then act like she don’t no what he’s talking about. He would rather see this act from his own daughter then to see his wife acting evil. As much as he love her... He had to admit that she’s gone mad.


“You think i called your daughter ugly?”


Mrs Park asked and when she got no response but a disappointed look from him she gasped.


“You peanut brain, are you out of your mind? How could i call our daughter ugly in her wedding day, i promised i’ll call her that after her honeymoon.” She burst out. How could her husband be this stupid and he was the so called ceo. Why he didn’t got bankrupt yet with this brain of his?


“Then what you actually meant by pointing at her calling ugly?” Mr Park narrowed his eyes. Is she trying to lie infront of his eyes? She can’t be this stupid, could she?


“I MEANT HER DRESS YOU DUMPHEAD!!!”


She shouted as it was too much. Why he thought she’s lying? Its not like she’s scared of him to say something then lie, she was a brave women who take the whole responsibly of her work so why he’s accusing her of being a liar and calling her daughter ugly. She would never do that.


“Can’t you see the ugliness on her dress? That dress is so ugly and when i said to your daughter to change, she insisted to take this one.”





Jiyeon wedding dress


Mr Park look closely, he found nothing wrong. Infact he find it so attracting and give a princess feel to his daughter.


“I think its her wedding, not yours. You should let her be and besides, the dress is pretty appealing to me. I wonder how would you look in this.” he unknowingly muttered the last sentence.


Jiyeon turn to look at her mother. Mrs Park was blushing. It was a moment when Jiyeon needed to go washroom.


No, she don’t have problem with their lovey dovey talk... Its just they never talk like this infront of her and it feels kind of old couple love... Its not like it wasn’t.




Finally it was time for her to walk down the aisle with Mr Park who was holding her gently in his. As she was walking, she saw some of her high school friends that she invited and Sehun and Luhan sitting. Well for Luhan and Sehun, they were burning holes on her face as she felt uncomfortable and almost loose the balance, stumbled forward.


The crowed gasped as they saw Jiyeon amost falling down but Mr Park firmly grabbed her arms... And thats how she began to call her father 'a day saviour'.


It was embarrassing to be in such situation. Especially when Sehun and Luhan’s laugher was audible in the hall. She embarrassingly stare infront where Kyungsoo was. He smiled lightly, making her feel at ease. She smiled back, it was so nice of him to not make fun of her in such a moment when everyone else did, excluding her parents. She couldn’t see her father but her mother was glaring at her, for embarrassing their family in her wedding day. Great!


Finally she reach Kyungsoo as Mr Park hand her to Kyungsoo who take it with wide smile. They exchanged vows and the officiant told them to kiss.


It was their first kiss, well they themselves don’t no why they didn’t kiss before while dating and not even in their engagement. It was slow love. They needed months to hold hands, months to confess their love and now months for their kiss.


Kyungsoo gently cupped Jiyeon’s face in his strong hands. She shyly looked down. She herself don’t no why she get this shy around him and especially today. Maybe Sehun and Luhan are right, maybe she really overreact and mayb- no, she’s not over reacting, how would Sehun and Luhan know what is love, they’re being delusional.


Kyungsoo slowly leaned in as she closed her eyes, ready to feel his lips on hers when...




“I hate PDA, they make me uncomfortable. Can’t they get a room for this.”


...


...


...


Everyone become silent as only AC’s sound is hearable. Even Kyungsoo, Jiyeon and officiant were looking at the culprit, Luhan.


Sehun’s face was red from embarrassment as he wanted to dig a hole and hide himself there forever.


“Sehun, they’re judging us so hard. They’re so mean peoples.”



Kyungsoo started laughing slowly nervously. He need to save his wedding day afterall.


“You guy are so funny, the people actually thought you mean it, our plan worked well.” A nervous chuckle escaped his lips as an awkward smile form on his face.


'Ohs' and 'Ahs' were heard as some chuckled. They almost believe that it Luhan mean it, which Luhan really mean it.


Luhan, who can’t keep shut his mouth open to say what plan when Sehun pull his hair to stop getting more embarrassment. It was already too much and Kyungsoo saved them.



Jiyeon was frowning. They ruined her day. She’ll make sure to make them pay. She was too much in anger that she didn’t realized when Kyungsoo grabbed her face and smashed his lips on hers. She closed her eyes and relaxed, his full and soft lips on her made her stomach flip flop from excitment and nervousness. She melt into the kiss, Kyungsoo was really a gentle man, no wonder if she fall in love with this guy right here. Kyungsoo pulled away from the kiss and stare intensely in her eyes. When Jiyeon saw the dark orbs, her heart melt there as she shyly look down. Why he suddenly look so y? Because she fall in love with him deeper.












When the party end, they both bid goodbye to Jiyeon’s parents who accompany them to the car.


“Take care of my daughter, i’ll burn you alive if i hear you bully her in anyway.”


This was a first and last warning from Mr Park and he mean it. He was a man of his word, Kyungsoo learn this whenever he has meetings with him. Mr Park would always do what he say. His decisions were as strong as mountains. Mr Park is really nice man but he know the reason why Jiyeon didn’t like him much. He never show his weakness. Kyungsoo as a man was able to see through this...



Kyungsoo parked the car and helped Jiyeon to come out of the car. When she was out, he grab the dress from the edges and lift it so she can walk easily without making her dress dirty.




Kyungsoo and Jiyeon’s house


Kyungsoo was busy getting the keys out when he heard Jiyeon gasped. He lift his face only to meet Sehun and Luhan? What were they doing here?


“What? Don’t tell us you’re abandoning us just because you have a wife! We have all rights to stay with you and your wife look like spirit. Why did you marry a spirit? Were you this desperate?”


Jiyeon glared at them. Wasn’t it enough to ruin her wedding and now this?


“Yeah, from where she brought this dress anyway, i’ll tell the shop address to some spirits that wanted to be human too, it would only be fair this way. By the way, you look ugly Jiyeon, whats with your hair? If you wanted short hair, it was easier to cut it instead of whatever you did there... Crazy insane, weird women.”


Jiyeon’s eyes widened. What the hell? They didn’t mean it right or she’s just hallu-


“Why you are so hard to deal with? Yeah he said those things to you, don’t over think and spare us.”



Kyungsoo who saw that finally had enough as he wrap an arm around Jiyeon. Why they were bullying her? Jiyeon was always nice girl so why they targeted her in such bad way.


“You guys, i was going to give you the house beside ours but you guys upset my wife so there’s nothing for you so leave!”


This was first time Kyungsoo seemed pissed off at them.




“Woah Jiyeon, your dress is so beautiful. I wish i would be a girl to wear something amazing like this.”




“You look so cute with that hair style, you’re really smart girl, if you weren’t Kyungsoo’s wife i would’ve married you.”






And thats what Jiyeon called peoples with two faces.




Sehun and Luhan house.






          Hope you guys 
          like this update :)
Thanks for subscribing ^^


img cr to owners