hasard

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
Hasard (accident)


Today was the day Jiyeon had been waiting for, for a long time. She couldn’t be more happy than she was right now. She knew after this day, life wouldn’t be easy on her, but who cares? As long as that guy was with her, she was more than fine.


She began applying  light makeup on her face, she never liked heavy makeup. It made her look like she had too much powder on her face; like clown. It was uncomfortable too.


Once she was ready, she get her phone out of her bag and checked to see if Kyungsoo called her.


He didn’t.


This was frustrating, it was almost time, yet he didn’t even send her a message that he would be late. He promised her he’d go with her but now, when the moment was finally here, he was nowhere to be found.


Still, she would wait for him for a few more  minutes. What if he was kind of busy and couldn’t come get her? This was unaccaptible. He promised that he’d be here, there’s no way Jiyeon would let him break this promise, because if he did; then Jiyeon would break up with him.


Ten minutes later...


Jiyeon stood up, she had, had enough. This was too much. In only a few minutes, the party will start. Her graduation party.


This was her last day as a student. Her boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo promised her that he’d come to get her early in the morning. But what did he do? He ignored their promise and if that wasn’t enough, he also ignored her calls and messages. What was more important than her graduation day? Her parents weren’t even coming. They had more important matters to take care of, instead of coming to her graduation, her last day of freedom before entering the evil life of work.



She huffed and got up from the couch, she needed to leave now, whether Kyungsoo was coming or not.


Her heart felt heavy at the thought of Kyungsoo being so ignorant. She loved him, he loved her, they were dating, he promised her he’d replace her parents, but what now?


She sat in her car and drove to school, for the last time.



She was sitting alone, with people around her laughing and enoying their last day as students. And all she could do was be sad about Kyungsoo.



“Hey Jiyeon, why are you here alone?”


Jiyeon looked up at Chanyeol and smiled weakly.

“I just felt like being alone... ”


Her answer was quiet gloomy, so Chanyeol decided to sit next to her.


“Wheres Kyungsoo?” He asked causually, oblivious to the fact that he was the reason of her sadness.


Jiyeon shrugged. She didn't even know. She called him and he didn’t answered her, nor when messaged him. So how in the world would she know where he is? This wasn’t fair, Kyungsoo should atleast tell her beforehand, maybe she would whine a little but she would try to understand. This though? He had broke her heart by doing this, this was so unfair.



She checked her surroundings, incase Kyungsoo was somewhere hidden, trying to surprise her. But no, he wasn’t anywhere here. She felt hot tears build in the corner of her eyes. She wiped them, not wanting to cry, this wasn’t the right time to do that. She could cry all she wanted after she went home.


It was hard to control the tears though, she tried her very best to control them, swallowing them back everytime they built.


Chanyeol saw them but didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to be a burden. They both sat in silence, watching other kids have the time of their life.



Jiyeon was staring down, walking out of school. The party already ended, most of the students left. Yet no Kyungsoo. At first she was sad, dissappointed but now it changed to anger, hatetred. If she saw Kyungsoo, she’d choke him.


His death was written all over her hand, if he showed himself to her in the next few hours.



She stood outside of the school and saw a familiar car parked a few meters away. She frowned. Who is this?


She didn’t move, she felt like anger took over her whole body. Once the driver got out the car, her frown deepend. This wasn’t the time to meet this arrogant guy, no way in hell.


And just as she expected.




He waved.



With angry steps, she turn her back away and began to walk farther from the arrogant guy.


The guy narrowed his eyes, talking to the man who was in the car with him.


“Why is she walking away?”


He shrugged, not knowing the reason.


The other guy hollered for Jiyeon.


“HEY!!! JIYEON, ITS IMPORTANT!! WAIT! KYUNGSOO HAD A CAR ACCIDENT AND NOW HE’S IN THE HOSPITAL!!!”



Everything stopped moving around her once she heard his words. Was it true? Did Sehun and Luhan come here to tell her that for real? It's impossible. Kyungsoo is a careful person and he wouldn't get in a car accident. This was a joke, a terrible one too.


She her heels to scold the two stupid guys and to stop them from joking about such a thing. It wasn’t funny, not at all. It only led to be even more angry.


She waited until they could reach her and when she saw there faces closely, its not normal. There eyes weren't shiny like usuall. They had a worried look, like something bad happened. There faces were full of sweat, like they ran a marathon.


“Stop joking about something like that. Its not funny, you really want me to kick your so you can know the difference between joking and serious matters?.” She give them her death glare.


Sehun narrowed his eyes and grabed her arm, draging her to the car and pushing her inside. Luhan too, got inside and tried to calm her, which she didn’t give a heck about but calmed down once Sehun scolded Luhan for being weak and not even being able to control a women.


Yes, she was mad, but that doesn’t mean she’d let someone nag her because she didn’t listen. That wasn’t her style.



She took a deep breath. She needed to know if Kyungsoo was fine or not. He should be fine . . . he really needed to be fine.


“Where’s Kyungsoo?”


She asked, trying to act mad by making her voice sound angry but it didn’t work as it came out completly shakey.


Luhan nerviously looked at Sehun then Jiyeon. He knew they had to tell her. He calmed his features but his heart was beat was fast as Sehun spoke.


“Umm... he got into a car accident... but the doctor said it's nothing serious. His head got hit by the stirringwheel and when the mirror broke, the pieces fell onto his hands and arms because he hid his face. Well the other passenge too. They both had minor injuries their’s nothing to worry about.” Sehun assured her.


Jiyeon was silent for a few seconds, processing what he had said. When it finally sank in, she asked the last question that was bothering her.


“W-when did it happen?” They could sense she’s was on the verge of a breakdown.


Sehun sighed. He shouldn’t tell her. He knew it, but he didn’t have any other option but to tell her the truth.


“This morning... When he was on his way to your apartment.” He answered her in monotone. He already knew what she was going to say but he couldn’t think of a way to comfort her. He just had nothing to say. It was one of those times when his mind went blank.





Jiyeon’s tears slowly build in the corner of her eyes, then fell down slowly. Her cheeks became wet as the tear drops changed to nonstop.


Why? Why did this happen to him? It was her fault. If she didn’t ask him to attend her graduation party he might have been okay but no, she always had to do what she felt like. This was all her fault. She was even was mad at him when he was fighting between death and life. This was wrong, so wrong. Why di-


“He’s not dying, don't blame yourself. Didn’t Sehun tell you the injuries are minor? Why do you have to be so dramatic?” Asked the clueless Luhan.


He was always clueless when it came to people's feelings. This was weird. Do humans really like to cry or what?  This was a real big mytery for him. Its not like he’d go and try to find out why. He was too lazy for that and Sehun had to drag him everywhere forcefully.


Jiyeon stared at him. How did he always know what she was thinking? She believed from a while ago that he could read minds. It seemed so true. He always knew what she was thinking. He would know what others were thinking too. This wasn’t ordinary.What’s more weird, is that Sehun never failed to show him a look that said stop-making-her-suspicious. Suspicious about what? They are really strange people, really really strange.




Once Jiyeon saw Kyungsoo on the bed, her heart broke. The tears that built in the corner of her eyes, threatened to fall down at any second.


Kyungsoo was playing something on his phone. He was wearing his casual cloths, all black.


As Jiyeon was having this dramatic moment, she swore she heard Sehun whispering 'Was he getting ready for his funeral or the graduation party with these cloth’s to Luhan. She stop to turn and glare at him.


What was wrong with black? It was normal to like the color, Of course it was. But Kyungsoo didn’t like the color black, he was obsessed with it, which was sometimes creepy. I mean who would wear the color black even on white day? For Sehun and Luhan one should wear white on white day, not black. He changed the whole meaning of the day. Jiyeon and Chanyeol didn't seem to care though.



A few minutes past, but Jiyeon didn’t move. She was stuck in her place, staring at the handsome creature infront of her. His round face with those big eyes, matching his small nose and full lips made his whole appearance that of a model. Words weren’t enough to describe this beautiful creature.


Sehun, who eventually got tired of her, tried to take a peek but quickly became annoyed. Seriously, now?


Curious, Luhan went forward to take a look at her face too, he rolled his eyes and stepped behind with a grumpy attitude.


Luhan and Sehun weren’t mad, calling them furious is an understatement. It’s been a while since they began dating dating, yet Jiyeon had to act like it was her first time meeting him. Why? Can’t they just tell their parents, or even without telling their parents get married, have kids and die? Why do human make things harder then it should be? Luhan would never understand a human, he would never understand a human's logic. When things can be done easily, then why do they like to twist it harder? If they like someone, can’t they just say that they love them instead of making a romantic atmosphere and wasting money on useless dates?


While on the other hand, Sehun ignored humans logic.  If someone ever asked him, then he’s complain nonstop until the clock alarm rings in the morning to wearing your pajamas at night. This was too complicated for him but he’s not a whiny kid like someone here, preferably Luhan.


“Won’t you just go and hug him or something, instead of acting like a high school girl stalking her crush.” the pissed and sharp voice of Sehun was enough, she huffed and took small steps towards her love. She don’t understand herself, its been awhile since they started dating, but magically, it still feels like it's her first time seeing him.


Just as Jiyeon was a few steps away, she stopped walking and yet Kyungsoo didn’t feel her presense.


It was one of those moments when Sehun had a great desire to pull his hair in frustration.


He angrily went and pushed Jiyeon towards Kyungsoo. He was mad, he didn’t want to see her think, blush, move, think, blush, move. This was too much for him to bear.


Jiyeon unfortunately landed on the floor face flat. It was then Kyungsoo saw someone laying on the floor. He looked down and asked.


“Are you okay? Ms. do you need help?” He asked politely,confused at the unknown girls behaviour.


Jiyeon lifted her face up and looked into his eyes. Everything started to move in slowmotion.


She heard the two guys growling behind her, probably irritated. But she was sure of one thing, the world needed more gentlemen who actually helped a lady in need.


That’s because she fell down on the floor, yet all the three guys did was stare at her. Atleast her boyfriend should be kind enough to help her. Wasn’t he ready to help her when he didn’t know who she was?






“Want to get married?”




Jiyeon who was still on the floor looked at Kyungsoo blankly. For the first time, she heard 'wow's and 'bravo's from the two guys behind her. They never really complimented their relationship, instead Sehun would point out Jiyeon’s flaws to Kyungsoo, and Luhan would made her believe that Kyungsoo would breakup with her very soon. So much for being a friend, they were annoying as hell so hearing a compliment means she did something awesome.



“Kyungsoo, you’re the best but shouldn’t you care about her attitude? Look she’s mopping the floor.”




Jiyeon rolled her eyes, the compliments belonged to Kyungsoo and not her. Why did she even have high hopes when she knows it always ends this way?






          Thanks for 
          subscribing, 
          commenting and 
          upvoting :) I really 
          appreciate ^^
     btw the chapter's 
     name will be in 
     french and the 
     meanings in the 
     bracket. I feel like 
     trying something 
     different, anyways 
     have a nice day ;)