aimer

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
aimer (love)


A f t e r a y e a r . . .

Jiyeon was preparing Myeong for her school. The kid was really stubborn as she would whine she don’t want to wear this or that. Jiyeon try her best to not burst out at the little girl but its seems hard mission to do this.


“MOMMY I DON’T WANT THIS!!!!”


Jiyeon sighed as she ignore the girls tantrum and started putting socks on her daughter’s feet then a pair of girly shoes which her daughter began to cry so loud like Jiyeon was beating the girl when it wasn’t even close because Jiyeon didn’t even hissed at the girl’s attitude.


Kyungsoo exactly know whats happening so he went to help Jiyeon a little. As he opened his daughter’s room door, Myeong was on the floor crying her eyes while kicking her feet in the air.


While Jiyeon was preparing her bag. As soon as she saw Kyungsoo she smiled.


“Kyungsoo, please bring Myeong down. I’ll be there in a minute okay.” She asked nicely even that way Kyungsoo could hear the cracks in that. He sighed deeply and frowned at his daughter. He love her but he need to be strick with the girl.


“Come here Myeong, lets go.”


Myeong scoffed and stand up yet the fake big tears were falling from her eyes. She silently went to Kyungsoo as he grabbed her hands and led her outside the room.


As they reach downstairs, he helped her sit on her chair and himself take the seat beside her.


She was silent as she know what Kyungsoo is going to say.


“So didn’t i told you to stop pressuring your mother Myeong?” He asked gently while combing her hair with his fingers.


Myeong was silent as she nodded. Kyungsoo told her too many times to not do this but she do it anyway.


“Don’t you love your mother? Do you want her to leave us?”


Myeong shook her head. She don’t no, Kyungsoo has that dominate power that she couldn’t whine infront of him. She loose her voice when he’s serious. She hated to be weak infront of him or infront of anyone and when she feel she couldn’t answer back she feel her pride is going. This is the moment she actually feel like crying, not the fake one she always use to get things in her way.


Kyungsoo was silent when he heard his daughter’s little cries. He so badly wanted to comfort her and ask but it take every will of his power to stop himself. He was fighting inside him and when he heard the steps sound coming down. He know Jiyeon would proberly ruin his hard effort by comforting her daughter and so before she could fully get down he try to get her attention. Jiyeon heard her daughter’s real cries but then again stare at Kyungsoo’s pleading eyes. But as a mother she couldn’t see her daughter cry and she know what Kyungsoo is doing there. She run upstairs as she couldn’t stop herself from crying. It hurts to see her daughter this weak, her cries are so soft, she could see her daughter’s body moving a little as she cried.


Kyungsoo sighed and take deep breath before stating. “Look Myeong, if you didn’t do what we told you then sadly we’ve to send you far away from us, now choose.”


He finally said this. Its been a year but she refused to behave well. Kyungsoo was trully sad for his wife.


“You guys don’t love me right?” Myeong asked as her tears fall down mercilessly from her face.


Kyungsoo and Jiyeon could see through their daughter when she’s sincere and when she’s faking. They have learn it year ago. When Sehun and Luhan were here, she always got what she want so she never really had a problem with anything.



“Myeong we love you thats why we’re doing this. I’ll give you a week to behave well. If you want some help and tips, me and your mother’ll help you in anything as long as you obey us. Now i’ll be back and you eat.” with that Kyungsoo left leaving his sad daughter alone.


Kyungsoo never thought he could be this hard with her. He walked upstairs and into his bedroom only to see his wife whimpering under the blankets. He walked to the bed and sit close to her.


When she didn’t look at him, he put his palm on her shoulder to take her attention. She slowly sit up and stare at him. He opened his arms for her.


She slowly get close to him, sit between his legs and throw herself in his arms. Her face was buried in his chest as she started crying again.


Kyungsoo her back gently. “Its okay, she need time and she’ll learn it. We didn’t teach her well but we still had a chance to do this. This isn’t the end of world Jiyeon. I know how feel you and i love you baby.” he pulled away from her and stare in her eyes.


He stare at her eyes then lips, then eyes and then lips again. He slowly leaned close to her face. Jiyeon too only stare at his lips. When Kyungsoo’s lips finally come in contact with hers, she closed her eyes. Having the full enjoyment of his full lips she smiled. The kiss start to get a little rough as Kyungsoo grabbed the back of her head, to bring it more closer then it already is.


She pulled away when she was out of breath. Kyungsoo leaned in again to kiss her but she stopped him with her palm on his chest.


“Myeong need to go to school and you work. Stop this.” she try to sound tough but Kyungsoo know it was the opposite.


She get off the bed and ran outside. Well it worked, Kyungsoo never failed to make her forget her problems, no wonder if he was popular between ladies.



A f t e r a w e e k . . .



The door bell ring. Jiyeon who was cooking in the kitchen, wash her hands with water then wipe them on the apron she was wearing before running to open the door.


She opened the door to find Mr Park and Mrs Park outside, with their usual arrogant face. She smiled as she take a side for them to enter.


Once she close the door, everything was awkward. The three keep staring at anything but each other. Indeed awkward.


“So, how are you guys doing these days?” Mrs Park started as she couldn’t take more of the awkward atmosphere.


Jiyeon looked at her with her nervous eyes but that was all needed for her to hug her mother tightly and cry in her arms about how hard it has been to control Myeong.


Mr Park was staring at them, his gaze softened. He saw how his daughter was crying, proberly she was always weak person to standup for herself. He sighed, maybe if he teach his daughter how to be control freak then she might be doing fine now.


Mrs Park led Jiyeon to the sofa and both sat down at once as Jiyeon still didn’t bother to get away from her mother’s embrace. Mrs Park’s hand was continually brushing against Jiyeon’s tied hair saying everything’ll be fine.


Mr Park silently took a seat beside mother and daughter, staring at them with softened gaze.


“Its okay, you’re never too old to not cry in your mother’s arms because how much older you became, you’re still my child, my baby, the girl who i raised.” She comforted and kissed Jiyeon’s crown several times to calm the poor girl. Jiyeon called her telling Mrs Park about her daughter and at first Mrs Park thought Jiyeon was going overboard but now looking at her daughter so hopeless and broken like this made her angry. The one who made her daughter to act like this isn’t Kyungsoo, its Myeong, her own granddaughter.


She keep Jiyeon’s small back that kept moving as her cries.


It take a while for Jiyeon to stop crying. She lift her face from Mrs Park’s shoulder and stare at her eyes, sniffing and smiling lightly.


Mrs Park made a gross face at Jiyeon. Jiyeon pouted at this. One minute her mother was showering her with love then next minute acted like she’s disgust. This was irritating.


Jiyeon pulled away from her and she couldn’t help but to stare at the spot where her tears were burst. She shamefully look down and slowly standup to sit next to her parents.


Mr Park finally showed a teasing grin to Mrs Park which Jiyeon didn’t understand. She was looking down and when she lift her face the door got opened. The giggling of Myeong was heard. She checked her parents features which were too soft. They were old but still they look younger expect the fact their wrinkles show they were old.



They were eating dinner in silence. The only sounds were coming were from Myeong. She was eating, splitting, coughing, laughing sometime she would wail.


This was really embarrassing for Kyungsoo and Jiyeon as Mrs Park was glaring at two young parents. This wasn’t their fault! Well in a way, it was.


After dinner, they were all seating together in living room. It was the time to tell the reason of today’s dinner and her grandparent’s suddenly arrival.


“So Myeong, you remember when i told you i’ll give you a week to behave and if you don’t then i’ll send you far away?”


Kyungsoo started and trying his best to say it in a way in which his daughter won’t get too mad. He love her so much its just she refused to listen, refused to be careful about others.


“So... You didn’t behave and the week is over... Now as i said, you’ll live with your grandparents for few months until you learn to be a good girl. Grandmother’ll take your responsibility. We’ll come to visit you un weekends.”


There Kyungsoo said it. He looked at his daughter’s lips, how they start trembling. Proberly she’s going to cry about this.


As she started crying Mr Park stare at the young parents. What was this? There daughter was crying and they were acting like everything is fine, are they perhaps abusive parents and act nice infront of them? because if they were nice then they would’ve comforted the girl instead of ignoring her cries.


Mr Park keep staring at the young parents blank face and their daughter’s cries. When he had enough he said.


“Your daughter is crying, aren’t you guys as her parents suppose to comfort her instead of acting like everything is fine.”


“Don’t worry dad, she’s faking it. She always do this anyway.”


It was silence as Mr Park was getting angry. Were they serious? The little girl was crying and thats what they say about her. It was unacceptable. She was his granddaughter and he had all rights to stop them from being abusive parents. He was always against beating so his own daughter beating his granddaughter wasn’t funny.


“Its okay you don’t have to get mad, the kid is faking it. I can see how hard she’s trying to get more tears out and how her eyes aren’t sad. She’s really a good actor afterall because i almost believed her. You guys failed as parents, shame on you.”






“DADDY I DON’T WANT TO GO!! I’LL BEHAVE WELL MOMMY PLEASE LET ME STAY!!!” Myeong was really crying hard. Well this wasn’t fake, it was real thats why Jiyeon refused to see her daughter’s face, she know once she see those owl eyes, she wouldn’t stop herself from changing her mind.


Kyungsoo had to man up so he just silently stare at his daughter who don’t want to go and saying she’ll behave. But they all know it was just another lie to survive.






A f t e r O n e Y e a r . . .


Myeong was six years old mature girl. She after staying with her grandparents learn how to be responsible. At first life was like hell for her and she really thought that everyone hate her. But if only she know how much she changed then she would’ve never thought this.


Sehun and Luhan come back only to see that the girl has changed hundred percent in two years. She was like a total stranger for them. Well they got some lectures from Mrs Park for ruining her granddaughter in which they promise they won’t do it again.



Jiyeon was watching tv alone. Myeong was sleeping at Sehun and Luhan’s house and Kyungsoo was at work so here she was, getting bored.


She throw the remote on the couch as she lay on the flat on it. It wasn’t comfortable, not at all making her get up and walk upstairs. She open the door and jump on her bed. She wasn’t kid to do that but she was just pure bored and anything would be better then easily laying on bed.


She stretch her limbs on the bed as the whole king sized bed was taken by her. She proberly looked so unlady but who was there to judge her, she was all al-


“And i though you never acted so childish.”


She immediately get up to see Kyungsoo standing, leaning on the door frame with crossed arms.


Jiyeon blushed furiously. She never thought she’d humiliate herself like this, ever.


Kyungsoo chuckled at her then entered in the room making his way to bed. But he know what his wife is going to do next and so he acted like he’s busy in taking off his tie.


From the corner of his eyes, he saw how she try to walk slowly to the door and-


Kyungsoo was faster as he slammed the door shut before she could open it. Her eyes widened. She was really embarrassed now. What was she suppose to do?


“Turn around baby.”


Jiyeon did as she was told. She slightly turn her body to face his. He was smiling as his lips were curl up beautifully. Her heart was beating fast as she look at Kyungsoo’s eyes. They were so lovely, so gentle, so seductive that she couldn’t turn her eyes away from his. Her heart always melt when she see those black dark orbs. Kyungsoo was the most perfect human alive.


Kyungsoo take his hand to her waist and touch it lightly, teasing her. She flinched but didn’t say anything. His eyes speak everything he wanted to say. His finger tips slowly crawl up from her waist, to her arms then at shoulder while his other arm was on the door, trapping her in his embrace.


He lightly tap her shoulders, taking them to her neck. Jiyeonknow where this was going and she won’t deny the fact she
wa already lost in his eyes the time when he talked to her when she was laying on the bed taking up the whole space.


He leaned in slowly as Jiyeon wrap her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Their lips meet softly, gently. It was so innocent. He cupped the sides of her face, kissing her more deeply. His hand creep to her waist as she tighten the grip on his neck. Suddenly the kiss become aggressive as Jiyeon pulled him more closer then he already is.


She wrapped her legs around Kyungsoo as she he tightened as his grip around her waist and led her to bed. He lay her down then hover above her, smiling ever so gently.


“Kyungsoo... What if Myeong come... The door is unlocked.” She wanted this but she was worried if her daughter came in the room to see them like this. It’ll be terrible for her.


Kyungsoo bring his right hand to her face and push her bangs behind her head and looked at her lovingly.


“I already locked it baby. Don’t worry about Myeong, i already took care of it. Sehun and Luhan’ll take good care of her.”


Jiyeon smiled and shake her head at him. He was always ready and his plans always worked.


His hand slowly goes to her flat stomach as he draw little patterns on it, still smiling at her.


“Shall we continue.”







          Hey, so its the last 
          chapter and finally 
          this story is over. 
          It wasn’t really 
          good but i’m so 
          thankful who 
          subscribed, 
          comment and 
          voted this story, 
          really i’m so 
          thankful, thanks 
          for supporting 
          me :) btw i’m really
          bad in writing 
          romance so sorry.