de choix

éclatement chérie (honey burst)
de choix (choice)


Jiyeon was laying on her bed flat face as her back facing the ceiling. She’s terribly tired after all the house chores, and learning a business, her eyes red from from fatigue. Its just her mind couldn’t stop from thinking about the event with Kyungsoo.


She saw the hurt look in his eyes, the way when she turn her back to him, from the corner of her eyes, she saw how his face fall from disappointment. Its hurt her more then Kyungsoo himself, knowing she was the reason.


It hurts badly, but she know very well its for their good, if she didn’t ignore him at that time, things might get ugly. Especially when her mother was right beside her. She could feel her mothers eyes digging a hole in her even when her face was blank.


Yes, she still love Kyungsoo. How could she forget about him easily? Its just three weeks, she wanted to kill him with her hug to show him how much she miss him. If only she know that thats what her parents will ask then she might have use sometime in learning house chores and business but no, they had to surprise her make her miserable. Worse is she’s not even allowed to show how much she missed him, she’ve to practice her facial features to be always confident and fake smiles. This was too much, pretending wasn’t good but thats how the business work.


They all wearing a mask to hide their true self... Almost like animals behind those mask. She never failed to feel shivers run down her spine thinking her parents are no different.


Why the world was so fake to live in? All she ask is love and someone who cares, is it too much to ask? Its the least she ask.


She’s rich, beauty and not that popular but enough to get love letters around which she would kindly reject. She don’t want fans... She want someone who care about her feelings... Those fan admire her beauty, her money... Not her personally and thats what Kyungsoo did. He let her feel love, care that not even her own parents did for her. Now when all she asks to be with him, her parents had to break everything.


Unknowing to her, the tears form in her the corner of her eyes and slowly fall down on her sides. She never thought she’ll do this with Kyungsoo, even if she didn’t mean it, its still hurt.




Mrs Park sighed as she closed the file. She and Mr Park were in their bedroom, trying to finish some papers from the left over while Mr Park was scrolling down on his phone.


“How Jiyeon doing? Is she learning things or giving you hard time?” Mr Park asked his wife.


Mrs Park let out a deep sigh and lay down. She was tired.


“She’s doing perfect, afterall she’s our daughter and she had your genes in learning things fast.” She murmured with a little smile.


Mr Park cast her a look, he’s worried about his wife but he know she won’t stop. The first time when he said to ready Jiyeon for her future, she take that decision to make Jiyeon ready to face her future life. He told her to call a professional to do this but she insisted that her daughter should learn from her how to be a perfect housewife and business women.


“Don’t stress yourself. What would happen to me if you die, i’m too old to find a new wife or girlfriend you know. And even if i find someone then i believe that someone gonna be with me for money and might treat Jiyeon not rightly so take little breaks here and there. I don’t want to face this all, its burdensome.”


Just as he finished, Mrs Park kicked him out of the bed, making him fall down.


“DON’T YOU DARE TO THINK OF MARRYING SOMEONE! I’LL HUNT YOU DOWN!!”


She huffed and pulled the cover over her body. She was frustrated at her husband. How come he take it this lightly about his marriage, if thats what he’s thinking then she might as well shoot him before she die.


Mr Park slowly peek at his wife, he seriously isn’t in the mood to be beaten down by his wife. When he realized she already slept, he slowly crawled on the bed and whispered.


“I was kidding, you take everything so serious.”


He kiss her forehead and fall into deep slumber, afterall he was waiting for her to sleep so he could sleep too. This sound childish but he couldn’t sleep when she’s not sleeping with him. She’s most likely a teddy bear for him.





“Oh poor you, Jiyeon might be with some guy having the most beautiful time of her life and you, gloomy all the way.” Luhan mocked Kyungsoo as the three guys were sitting.


“Yeah poor Kyungsoo, he never deserve her love in the first place you know.” it was Sehun turn now to mock the poor guy.


Kyungsoo turn to them to glare at their stupid comments. They are seriously of no help. Why they make everything worse then it already is? When he first met them, he never thought they could do such a things, such a demonic things. They look kind people but if someone look closely then Sehun look like a serial killer while Luhan a psycho. Sometimes Kyungsoo wonder why people call them handsome and cute, their faces are the biggest liars in the face of the world. Their faces show how nice and cool boys they are but if only, they saw the two boys right now, they won’t believe its them...



Hypocrites.



“Sehun, he call us hypocrites.”


Sehun blankly stared at Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo too, return the same blank face.



After few moments a cushion was thrown on Kyungsoo’s face.



“No one has rights to call us hypocrites. Its you and your girl who are real fake peoples.”


So this was the reason Sehun throw the hard cushion at him. Well done Sehun, well done for being a great friend.



“Oh where were we? Oh yeah, Jiyeon is drinking tea with random guy while here Kyungsoo is, crying his heart out. How unfair the world is.”



“I’m not crying.”


Again Sehun turn to look at him with blank face.



Kyungsoo return the same blank face.



After few seconds a cushion was thrown but this time, kyungsoo defend himself with other cushion and it worked.


...


...


...


“PILLOW WAR!!!!!”



Kyungsoo’s eyes widened at Luhan’s scream as he immediately raise his hand to stop them from fighting but when did they ever listen?




In a few minutes, the pillows were on the floor while Luhan and Sehun laying on the floor, stretching their limbs out.


While Kyungsoo, the only survivor, placing everything in their rights places. And thats the reason why he hate pillow fights because in the end, they always leave him to clean the disaster alone. They are really not fair and act like two years old kids.






One week pass just like that and Kyungsoo find himself infront of Jiyeon’s mansion. Fighting with himself to enter or not.


Its been a whole month and he didn’t meet her and this was his opportunity.


I can do this.


This time, the guards let him in as they already know him. He walked and ring the bell, waiting for the door to open.


He was nervous, his palms were sweating like crazy. He don’t no, but he’s more then sure he’ll get her back no matter what. He waited enough and this was the time. He won’t go back home empty handed. He work hard and gain the respect from other employees not for nothing. He did it for her and here he is by all means waiting for her.


The door got opened, and maid greeted him before motioning him to the way.


Again he pass the long hallways, he almost felt like he was in a presidents mansion. This was amazing but he controlled himself from drooling. He’ll make sure to build the house like this for himself and Jiyeon, alone. Without the two brats known as Sehun and Luhan.


The maid leave him infront of the beige door and excuse herself, telling him to knock and get inside after getting the permission.


He did as he was told. A 'come in' was heard after ten seconds.


He opened the door, trying his best to control himself from doing anything stupid. He saw Mr and Mrs Park seating on the chairs with Jiyeon opposite of them.


He take a huge sigh before entering slowly making his way to them.


He was awkwardly standing when Mrs Park motion for him to sit beside Jiyeon which he obediently did. He take a glance at Jiyeon who smiled back at him. He could see dark circles around her eyes and frowned. Why did she had this? Couldn’t she sleep last night or what?


“So you came.” Mr Park stated the obvious.


Kyungsoo nodded. “Yes, and i’ll take her with me. You promised me i can once i show i’m capable of giving her a luxurious life. I already got respectful position in the company. I’m choosing a house for us after our marriage and the place our wedding will held.”



Mr Park couldn’t help but to let out a he genuine smile. The boy really did it. He work hard while having sleepless night for his daughter. Now the only question needed to be asked.


“Will you pay for everything? The house, car, her wedding dress, hall and every other things?”


He saw the uneasy look on Kyungsoo’s face. He know very well Kyungsoo wasn’t that rich yet to do this at the same time. He know how hard it was but he wanted to see until when the boy can keep going.


This was the time Jiyeon so badly wanted to glare at her father but the practices she did for the month didn’t allowed her do that, she had to control her face no matter what.


Kyungsoo shook his head with a disappointed sigh. He didn’t no what to do anymore as things are harder then he thought.


“You can’t pay for these things and you think i’ll let you marry my daughter. She’s kid, she fall in love but she still don’t realize the consequence. You should know better you can keep her happy. She always live a luxuries life, she doesn’t know how common people live. What make me let you marry her?”


This was it, Kyungsoo was seriously mad at the moment.


Didn’t this man give him two choices? That he’ll give him everything, everything as in a good job with high payment, a villa, and every other thing he ask but he should leave his daughter... or he should gain a respectful place in his company on his own hard work in one month without seeing Jiyeon and he can marry her. So what is he blabering now? He was so mad that his ears and face turn red. And before he could say something Mrs Park did.


“I think its all solved now. Kyungsoo does deserve our daughter and he’s capable to be the future ceo now. Jiyeon too learned well so i believe both of them are ready for marriage which i’m so proud of you.”


Kyungsoo was confused. Weren’t they talking about his money, so how come Mrs Park congratulating him for his hard work.


He hear Mr Park mutter to his wife 'I was having fun by messing with him, but you’ve to ruin it.'


Mr Park cleared his throat. “You know i was just making sure you won’t leave my daughter. Anyway you still’ve to pay for your house, car, wedding dress but i’ll help you. You can engage with her anytime but i’ll let you marry her once you’ll be the ceo and that’ll be when you’re responsible enough you take over the company, are we okay?”


This was what kyungsoo needed to be happy as finally he got payed after a month of sleepless, headacheful, tiredness nights.


Kyungsoo couldn’t stop himself as he hug the girl beside him without thinking twice. He know he should show some respect to the elders but this was their fault for making him stay away from her a whole dawn month. Could anyone believe this, a whole month not seeing her? All Kyungsoo know it was nightmare.






               So here’s an 
               update and 
               yeah, Jiyeon 
               and Kyungsoo 
               are toghter 
               now, hope you 
               guys like this :)



Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting, i really appreciate that :)