chapter seven

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sehun made his way out from the unit earlier today since he received a urgent call from his step father. He couldn't make it earlier that the board of directors decided to hold another meeting at noon before he could dismiss to Busan. His father was present during the meeting and he did not notice of his son's concern. They briefly talked before Sehun took his leave.

 

Sooyoung hasn't saw Sehun walking to the department though it seems weird that he crossed her mind. The neighbour had left nothing on his door this early morning, she cues that maybe she should stop writing on the notes to the nice fellow. It's an odd practice that they could casually communicate if they bumped to each other. She shakes her head mildly, trying to focus to the monitor in front of her. Then she shifts her focus a bit to her smart phone with a recent upcoming text.

 

Meet me at the same restaurant tonight.

 

 

Sehun walks alone through the night as the taxi stops him by the road lead him to a neighborhood. He had visited his mother at the hospital who was suspected to have rheumatoid arthritis since she barely had the will to work due to her fatigue. His step father told him that he's able to look after his wife, that he asks Sehun to stay at their house and come again on the next day. He thought that the step son wouldn't want to uncomfortably sleeping at the old couch near the bedside, though Sehun had never despise of the poor condition. But since he insisted that Sehun should watch over the house, he defeated to leave both of them at the hospital.

 

He walks passed a corner silently before he heard commotion at the other corner. The noises seems like lecture before it turns to physical when he heard a loud clank made his eyebrows twitched. His walking fasten to the source from afar until he saw a few tall school girls gathers enjoying the watch that their leader put in. Immediately he saw a girl with fresh bruise on her eyes and yet thick red fluid coming from her nosem; wobbly trying to look up at the lead who's pulling her necktie.

 

"Ya, what are you doing?" he pushed the girls and partically shoved them as he hastily finds that the girl is no one else than Kim Yerim. The bullies were astonished to the so called man in nice suit saving the little lamb's life. The lead was annoyed that this guy were too immersed calling out Yeri's name and ignoring the lead.

 

"Ya, you !" she shouts only made Sehun to heave slowly as he kneels to the sight behind him. There were six proud school girls whom thought being this abusive making them respectable and fearless.

 

He stands up and sidely brushing his side and placed his hand in his pant pocket. 

 

Judging from his side profile, the guy who saved Yeri from fainting at the corner was terribly mesmerizing that they almost petrified when Sehun turns around to greet the infamous bullies.

 

"It's impolite to greet a stranger as that, ladied. And what you're doing is insane, and it doesn't making you guys more womanly," he said that he can hear one of them cursing.

 

"Ya.. Who are you? You better of our way and this-"one of them stopped as Seolhyun stops her by pointing her fingers to her face.

 

"Let's go," Seolhyun commands though she was irritated at the heavenly looking guy who protects the duckling. He smirks lightly befoee he retreats to Yeri who leans her weak body againts the wall.

 

"Sehun oppa," Yeri cries that Sehun lowers to her side and checks her if she hurt somewhere,. He helps her to lean properly against the wall so that the blood will stop coming out from her nose. Yeri nods to Sehun's and tried to strain herself to cry even more.

 

 

"How you're feeling?" Sehun asks as he stops leaning in the wall from reading Yeri's textbook. 

 

Yeri helps herself to sit from lying on her bed and nods lighty to him. He gives her his assuring smile that he wil stay for a night in Yeri's aunt house before he leaves to the hospital again. Her aunt was still sleeping in her room and he thought that he shouldn't wake her to let her knew what has happened to Yeri recently.

 

"Do you need help on something?" he asked as he took the seat near her though she was a bit flustered their distance. She shakes her head almsot immediately making Sehun smiles looking at the naive girl in front of him blushing.

 

"Then mind me

Please log in to read the full chapter