prologue

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Updated : fixed few stupid grammar mistakes.

 

She curses under her breath as she shuts off her phone and throws it into her bag. These days everything annoys her that she had herself alone to gather her faith not to play with the bundle of mess. Despite of the rumor that had been hunting her since the last week, this one creep had never loses his timing to track her. She couldn't believe that he managed to drag her to this, that she hastily walks out from her office to find the latter. Leaving neither a clue of where he was, she would neither try so hard to find him. As she crossed the street and heads to the river, she saw a lone figure spending his time in his own, accompanied by smoke from his cigarette. Probably smoking had been his favorite past time which she could be care less of. This person probably had something to say, despite the lack of interest she's keen for. The adrenaline rush had long forgotten, and yet she's not the same person anymore. 

 

She scoots near him and put her hands on the trail, neither the presence next to her care of her presence that he carried on with the unhealthy hobby. His unfaltering side profile seems not bother to give the vibe that he's slightly older than the last time she saw him-- and yet during her first. She didn't realize that she stares at his side that the guy smirks as he looks ahead.

 

"Missed me?"he said that the cigarette is still hanging on his mouth later he inhales the smokes into his lung. Sooyoung blinks quickly and slightly coughs as Sehun gave her that kind of sneaky look.

 

"It's good to see you choosing this way to die," she said though she didn't mean it at all. She thought it was cool to shrug things that way since nothing is the same anymore.

 

"Awh.. That broke my heart a little. But still, I don't bother that,"he said as he threw the cigarette to the ground later he steps on it. He blew out the smoke from his mouth to the side later he coughs a bit.

 

"What do you want from me, Sehun? Explain your real intention, please?" she crossed her arms that now she looked serious compared to her previously. Sehun simply smirks as he casually leans his back to the trail.

 

"I didn't call you to meet m

Please log in to read the full chapter