chapter ten

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

She hides her clothed right hand in her trench coat pocket as she walks in the main entrance. The stings of the slit skinned is still burning despite the random bandage that she nonchalantly wraps her hand. She passed by some staffs who served in different departments and undeniably they had different looks to greet her compared to people in her department. Since she bestowed the Vice President future wife title, the hatred only revolves in her department office surroundings.

 

The morning in the office was normal with her co-workers looking down at her professionalism in doing her job and let alone another presence that was occupied with the meeting that will be held not long after. Unnecessarily she was asked to check the warehouse and do the hard works. She helped the workers moving some boxes though she wasn’t assigned to do those stuffs. She winched sometimes that she gritted her teeth, preventing any noise comes out and proceed with the physical works.

 

 

Avoiding any encounter as she walks in her office, she locks the pantry near her cubicle and took off her glove. She was near to scream as she hastily undone the bandage. The wound was reddening though there was no sign of bleeding before a force took her hand closer to his chest with his sturdy body.

"Ah... So this came after the loud pang?” he said whilst checking the bruise before she snatched her hand from his grip that she made the latter looks at her; questioning her.

“What are you talking about?” she asked whilst she looks somewhere if there was another door that made the guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

There was another door in the pantry that she wasn’t aware after months of working. The door that lead to a confined restroom.

 

 

Sehun rests his lean back to the wall and crossed his arms looking at her trying to wrap the bandage again to her hand. That was a sleek idea and he lazily drags her arms and made her to stop him from going out from the pantry with her.

 

 

"Oh Sehun. Please don’t make any scene here, “her voice hung low that Sehun passed a look to her, losing his grip to her sleeve.

“Alright then,” he said, making his exit from the pantry.

 

She heaves heavy sigh before leaning to the cabinet behind her. She vowed to herself to keep compose if she had to encounter Sehun and took things personal away from her workplace. Yet assuming that Sehun wasn’t neither bother of her the throbbing pain in her hand, she walked out from the pantry to her own cubicle.

 

“Hey, Miss Park. Mr Oh had something to discuss with you in the office. You need to bring the recent report along,” said the dispatch though he stuttered a bit whilst lowering his gaze to the slightly shorter woman in front of him.

Sooyoung squints her eyebrows and gives him a small nod; before he made his quickest way from his small crush. So

Please log in to read the full chapter