chapter twelve

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

The dizziness in her head had never been away since she woke up. It was a rough intimate night between both her and the lover. It has been so long since she mated with number of men in several days, since she lose the persona of wild Park Sooyoung back in high school. The lover made his promise to give her a call as soon as he arrived to Maldives in the evening. Business matters. Basically, he went abroad for at least 5 times per month and nothing seems weird if there is no sign of living called Kim Junmyeon. Yet, the people are talking. And it was all about how coordinated and lavish Kim Junmyeon is.

 

She took her headache pill and stretched her arms to get her sense back to her work. Her thoughts had been wondering around for almost an hour, from the thought of last night to the thought of Oh Sehun. She shakes her head and mildly flicks her head from thinking about him. Whatever that came to her thought that night was wrong, and probably those convincing pleads made by Sehun had never been honest.

 

A loud tap on her dashboard startled her only to be greeted by her foreign intern, Somi with a huge grin plastered on her face.

 

"What was that for Samantha Liberty Gregory?"she sighed despite she was smiling as seeing Somi's grin turned to a frown.

"I thought we made a truce on not calling me with that name," yet Somi was still down.

"If you keep that up, then I am not giving up anything I want," Sooyoung rolled her eyes jokingly knowing how subtle the younger is.

"Okay then.."Somi said, walking away.

 

Sooyoung didn't even look at the girl walking away and she thinks it's fun to play around with the younger. She knows today is a special day for her, and Somi basically reminds her so many times during the whole week. Sooyoung quickly saved her works in her desktop and carry her clutch before heading to Somi's cubicle.

 

The sad Somi was going to munch a leftover sandwich that she received for free earlier this morning. Suddenly a woman shines her perfect teeth in front of her cubicle, mocking her.

 

And you know what will happen

Please log in to read the full chapter