chapter thirteen

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sooyoung storms out from the meeting room before anyone else did. She holds herself from crying since her works had been criticized the most in the meeting. Her face was red from trying her best to answer back to every comment made from other co-workers and also her superiors. No one was quiet in the meeting, except one man with concern look on his face. Yet, the sole reason that she managed not to cry was the person who sits near the head of department, looking from afar to the poor soul of Park Sooyoung.

She put her head down on her desk, trying to contain everything inside. She heard footsteps coming from the meeting room, then she tried to get over the fury burning inside her chest. No one even dare to walk closer to her, include the anxious Somi. Eventually, she gets up from her seat and calmly went straight to the pantry.

 

Still, gathering some thoughts.

It's passed 7pm and most collegues had return home an hour ealier. It's Friday and it's normal for them to leave as early at 4pm. It's a custom, nothing was weird about it. Unlike for Sooyoung who had been under the management watches since there were rumors about her, she's required to stay back until her tasks are completed. As she had done the tasks for the day, she heaved heavy sigh to the mid-air before she propped her head on her desk. A tug stirred her from dozing off attempted, making the lass to look over who is yet to go home at this hour. 

A steady and lean figure standing by the main door, one of his hand is on his waist and the other was leaning at the door.

 

"Dinner with me?"

 

She shakes her head to confirm that she was not dreaming of seeing people, which is definitely wrong.

"

"Earth to Joy. I repeat," 

Please log in to read the full chapter