chapter nine

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

She greets the co-workers passed by with her small smile despite the stares were rolled away almost quickly as they saw her. They probably envied of Sooyoung benefits at the department despite the fact that Sooyoung works really hard without sticking her title as Junmyeon's future wife. The works are series of headache that most of the times she was being sworn at. Her ears were immune to cursing since high school, except this time it wasn't meant for fun. She took her seat at her cubicle later placed her handbag aside. She looks at piles of report settled on the table before she saw another white envelope below her keyboard. She heaves heavy breath of encountering such unfortunate destiny and this one creep keep on pushing evidence to stop the Vice President from marrying the new employee.

 

Her eyes couldn't take in what she saw on the first picture from the envelope. It was the unpleasant one that another picture was making her surprised even more. Her fiancee was kissing another woman and it was the first time that the evidence seemed really convincing that she slips the picture away from her grasp. She breathes lowly, absorbing the fact that Junmyeon is really keeping something away and she was not wrong at all. 

 

"Are you okay, Miss Park?" a dispatch stops by as he passed by Sooyoung. She shakes her head lightly affirming that she's alright that the guy made his way. 

 

There are too many things played in her head right now. The amount of trust that she had for Junmyeon was great, let alone that she noticed his suspicious moves. Yet, she thought patience was never paid off when she really paid a heed on him. Why couldn't he be honest to her if he had enough to play along after all this time? She hates that Junmyeon had been lying and implied that their relationship was fine yet asked her about their wedding.

 

Would it be fine with him to love someone when he's sick of her?

 

She tried to hold in her anger that she crumples the envelope straights to the bin. If this was what Junmyeon wants, then it is.

 

 

Her hair dishieveled and her walking was wobbly. Her black stilleto heels were on her right hand and her handbag hangs low that it almost touched the ground. Ignoring and sneering to the looks that she had across the street, she simply walks off. Bottles of soju took away her sloppy thoughts that she has been buried since the early morning that she even turned down Junmyeon's calls. The intoxication amazingly helps

Please log in to read the full chapter