chapter eleven

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

She kept silent coming to the next unit whereby currently, the notorious yet friendly fellow next door was unravel to be no one else than Oh Sehun. Trying to not make the scene edgier to her when there was his friend who slept on his couch, probably drunken that his leg sloppily hang at the edge of the couch. He told her to ignore his presence though a part of her was unsure of what kind of person was standing in front of her.

 

“I am not gay, Sooyoung, ”he gives her the infamous uninterested-rolling-his-eyes look making the girl turns away from looking at his direction.

“You can go lock yourself in my study room. I’ll wake him up,” he said walking to another room later points to her to enter the room that Sooyoung was slightly unsure of what she should do.

“Okay,” she said walking passed by Sehun later he closed the door for her.

 

Sooyoung was uncertain of how she gets into such unlucky encounter with the former at almost everywhere and now she is, stuck in one of many rooms in his unit. Surely his unit is bigger and number times sophisticated and lavish compared to her decent one. She heaves a sigh as she sat on the hammock at the corner of the study room. Her eyes scan the whole room yet nothing seemed conspicuous.

 

It was just an ordinary Oh Sehun’s kinda place.

 

“He had left to his place. If you’re comfortable here than-”

“No. I better get back to my unit, “she said though again his mouth curved to his infamous lazy leer to her.

“I’d just called a foreman and no one was answering. We shall wait till he came, or you’ll probably find your own way to sleep in your unit,” he said though deep in her thought, she was stabbing him repeatedly.

“Then, I am staying here,” she said crossing her arms, straightening her back though the hammock betrays her that she fell down.

Sehun leans silently at the door while suppressing his laughter.

“Okay, then. Help yourself,” he said before closing the door, letting Sooyoung gritting her teeth of the second hand embarrassment.

 

She cursed as Sehun left the room and doubted again of a plan to escape from the room. Yet, she was afraid of the dark and the past experiences made her shiver of the idea of walking alone at night. Not if she was not sober, though. It was drizzling before an ear-piercing thunder struck causing the woman screamed that she shuts her eyes and both of her hands covering her ears as few times of thunders struck the ground. Unfortunately as she tried to open her eyes again she was welcomed with darkness again, and yet the savior yet appreciates his time of not checking the trembling adult woman in his study room.

 

She fidgets slowly before succeeding of trying to find her way out from the room. Sehun was focus with his reading while he sat and listen to the sound of the rain that gets heavier. The light from his lamp (probably the one that uses battery) shone from his side and somehow dimly lit the living room. Sehun didn’t notice Sooyoung was already taking her seat not far from him that she hugs a cushion that she recognized it as the one that his previous friend hugged to his heart content. Sehun glan

Please log in to read the full chapter