chapter six

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

The scent and the taste of the soup weirdly reminds Sehun of something. Something that he didn't really remember where and when he had been having this weird tingling sensation dancing in his throat. In the midst of eating the soup, a slight memory of bad odour from antibiotics hits him as his thought was slightly shifting from his previous concern. Sehun rarely gets sick, but once he did; he barely could move. Let alone of all this time he was living in his own; he kept Jongin's caller ID in his speed dial. Jongin wasn't constantly a help; but this friend is really close to him that once he carried the collapse Sehun whom suddenly blacks out as he had finished his final year thesis. Despite of Jongin antics and his nature that's nothing close to resemble Sehun, he's definitely the person that he can trust.

 

The soup was good though the unnecessary reminiscent coming into his mind. Forgetting the cereal at at the corner of the counter, he cleans the bowl and sets it aside. He notices a stack of sticky notes near the fridge and smirks a bit.

 

This shall be the way then.

 

 

Sooyoung walks out her apartment unit, only to be greeted with a white note sticks on her door. She sticks her hair to her ear and take out the notes since today the neighbour decides to write longer, which did slightly made her smile.

 

Luckily I don't step on your soup and I didn't have to cook last night. I really appreciate your kindness. I'll cook more today and probably you could join me for dinner and we can chit-chat a bit. I didn't mean to use this sticky notes for other purposes, so please don't misunderstand. 

- Guy Next Door

 

She folds the note into her clutch later walking away from the scene. She thought that this little joy early in the morning probably shall proceed until the sun down.

 

 

She bites her lips since she had resist to argue with her co-workers who had been bickering and tauntinf her over a small mistake on the report that she had sent earlier. There was a bit misunderstanding and Sooyoung was not wrong at all. However this one co-worker insists to stand on her own point to put the blame on Sooyoung. She can’t talk over and suppressing her anger is not a good idea either when she saw a man makes his way out from the elevator. He took quick glances over the scene not far from him, seeing the stiff Sooyoung lowering her head whilst number of co-workers ‘crowding’ them. He was about to head there, before the receptionist called out his name.

 

She trudges limply to her seat and her shoulders slump lower. Most co-workers had left for a break and amusingly the co-worker (who mad was at Sooyoug) had just left the scene almost immediately as she had done pouring down her pointless rage to Sooyoung. Yet, the mention of Junmyeon’s name during her vent made Sooyounh had to swallow everything in the pit of her stomach. She was too tired of holding in her patience and crying in public probably the least thing she would want to do right now. Forgetting everything that roams around her office, she looks at the report not knowing that tears had already making its way down her cheeks.

 

“Do you need help? I could-” Sehun leans firmly near her cubicle later he saw Sooyoung immediately wipes her tears away and start typing in her word document.

 

“No, Mr Oh. I-I’ll get this done in minutes, “she said straining herself from letting out the sob from and

Please log in to read the full chapter