chapter three

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

*The previous update i stated that wendy runs a small bakery. I changed the bakery to cafe.

 

Everything has been moved out, leaving the apartment unit bare and empty. Junmyeon had no idea that she's moving out from the apartment unit that she only took few days of thinking of the idea. Junmyeon insisted her to live with him, but she thought that it would be enough that he had help her to find a job in his firm. He helped her too much, and that had never been the reason that she's too attached to him. She loves Junmyeon that she barely could explain, or maybe it's just a part of her nature; very less descriptive about things that she loves and hates. 

 

She leaves the unit while carrying a box of less important stuffs in one arm, while her free hand clutching her smart phone. She dialled her friend's number whom she's going to stay with before she's moving to another apartment. This friend wasn't her close friend, she loses at Seungwan and neither gains any close companion as the Seungwan-Sooyoung drama crisis took place. Nowadays; literally since the departure, she hang around with all sort of people and when she was in either group, she's definitely a different person. She'd party hard, desperate and had commit few deliquents; had change into a changed person as she met Junmyeon. Meeting Junmyeon is her new turning point, despite all the hard memories that hunts her head for some times. She loves him that she doesn't want to despise him. 

 

 

Sehun had neither found any his close acquintance and he probably had forgotten their names. His family is poor, living in a remote neighbourhood in Busan. He attends a business school in England which his financial essentially was founded by his distant relatives and his scholarship. His friends in his previous high school knew about him living alone with a distant relative who barely returns home since the relative needs to attend his class in his college. 

 

Since their conversation getting overwhelmed, Seungwan lets Sehun to stay at her house since he inisisted to not let the two walked by themselves at that hour. Seungwan had left her ex's shirt and pants though Sehun laughs at the idea of wearing her ex's pants. She left a note in the morning, saying that she had left early to send Yeonhee to a daycare center before going to her cafe. 

 

He was in the same coach that he accidentally saw Sooyoung walking in with less awareness of Sehun sitting right beside her. His moves made Sooyoung eyes waver that the woman could do nothing, unless promptly following his command. Surely she looks again to see his reaction, which is really intimidating to have patience at. 

 

The rest of the office hour, Sehun neither interferes with Sooyoung since he's pretty busy with his paperworks. Whilst Sooyoung, she's slightly bothered since the key holder haven't calling her yet.  The main door is broken as those who brought the furnitures had done taking in all the furnitures inside th

Please log in to read the full chapter