chapter two

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun walks casually as he pushed the cart passing by the aisle looking for something appropriate for his kitchen. He didn't cook much, but he did basic things that a bachelor would. He had been living that life since he graduated for few years yet struggling with his own willpower had never been an excuse for him. That's a part of lesson that his father had taught him and the price of living independently without parental control since in high school. As he looks over the cereal on the shelf, he heard a woman bickering not far from him, whom later he found that the woman was arguing over the phone. She even had her hand on the shelf later she shuts her smartphone without haste and apparently trying to compose herself. Sehun smiles lightly as his arms leans on the cart handle.

 

"So much like you," he said making the woman wonders either the other person was talking to her before she came to see Sehun behind her, that made her almost freaks out again.

"Oh My God!" she said, almost shouting. Her eyes bulged widely that her hands immediately covers as Sehun mouthed her to keep down her volume.

"Why the hell did you appear out of nowhere?" she asked as she slightly fidgets to greet Sehun who immediately welcomes her with his friendly hug,

"Ahh.. I didn't had the slightest idea about you, Seungwan-shii,"he jokes that she slightly cursed him under her breath before something else popped in her mind making her to look at a direction slightly far from Sehun.

"What are you looking at?" he asked that Seungwan's face turns to grouchy.

"Ya! You little monkey. Stop at whatever you're doing," she said; almost shouting to someone whom had make Sehun turns to give a look at the person. 

"Who you're shouting to-" he stops as she saw a little girl drinking a box of milk from the shelf and smiles creepily to Seungwan before running away.

"Ya!" Seungwan said making way to chase the little culprit before she stops midway.

"Just give me a call while I am dealing with this kid, okay," she assures Sehun later the guy nods lightly.

 

Sure he missed a lot of things after being away.

 

"I still used the old number anyway," she said later cues goodbye to him before she shouts the child's name who apparently had spilled the milk on the floor, making her fury raised to her head.

 

Sehun chuckles as he checks his surrounding. Everyone was terribly shocked of the woman who shouted 'Kang Yeonhee' and runs like a mad woman.

 

She definitely didn't change, maybe a bit. I don't know.

 

The cereal on the shelf was being left forgotten. The guy simply walks away to see Seungwan struggling carrying the child as she's paying her stuffs at the cashier counter.

 

 

Sehun looks at the window as Seungwan cues him that she'll be right back shortly. Currently, Seungwan is running a cafe located at the heart of Seoul. He came a bit late that Seungwan sighed at his wrong timing of coming. Apparently most of the workers have already left to their homes and she thought maybe the idea of him coming late could at least makes her 'cursed-not' to her workers. Sehun is definitely the definition of charming, and maybe he's wealthy; guessing from the attire that he wore. Her workers had always had their eyes on good looking customers and she wonders if they'd been in few affairs with the customers. Still, it was neither her problems yet she don't want them to be her problem.

 

Seungwan brings a warm latte for Sehun as she took a seat near Sehun.

 

"Non for you?"he asked friendily.

"Nah.. I am never a coffee-person anyways," she said slightly sighed as she leaned at the chair.

Sehun smiles a bit as he sniffs the sweet aroma lightly, then he put down the drink on the table.

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter