chapter one

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yeri smiles as she had done with her recent favorite past time; writing letter to Sehun. It was the third week since the last time he came to visit, yet it has been the third day since his last phone call. Sehun is a sweetheart though she knew Sehun might not having the same feeling as her. She knew that he was pitiful that he agreed to such decision. But being the naive and young Kim Yerim, she thought that someday Sehun woud reciprocate his feelings to her. The letter contents were purely on her daily encounter and she queues Sehun's phone call might came in once he had done reading the letter.  

 

Sehun had told her that he will not oppose her to do anything she wanted. Include if she had someone else. He knew her youth had recently blossom and he didn't want to be the reason of her teenage rebellion. Hetold her that he likes her, and she would say the same thing to him. 

 

Sehun, I missed you.

 

The greet that she would say instead of hello everytime when Sehun called her.

 

She is innocent.

 

And still she is.

 

 

Sooyoung storms out from the main entrance, hugging her coat tighter since the wind blew intensely from the downpour. Her fiance promised to pick her up once he reached at the headquarter since he had rush to another branch at the nearby district. Their relationship was known, which she essentially thought it was burdensome to think that a bookkeeper apparently engaged to the vice president of the firm. Yet, the reapperance of the old suitor came back to the picture made her almost losing her mind. 

 

She doesn't love Sehun anymore. The old us they once had had ended few years back and yet she was bitter that she was dumped, instead of Sehun. It was mortifying to think that she loses the chance to break his heart when all the waiting was worthless. Yet apparently he'd come back. Little that she knows of his attention, but she won't dare to cross the line that she'd drew.

 

As she was waiting for her fiance, she saw Sehun walking out from the elevator. He didn't seem to saw her but as he did, he simply looks away and went the other direction. She isn't expecting him to simply as he did the last time, but neither she knew why.

 

"Is there another Romeo on the other side?" said the sweet voice that made her heart jumps a little. She turns to see the sweet smile belongs to Kim Junmyeon with the inviting look that shines from his eyes. He's in deed charming, and a loyal. Sooyoung hugs him lightly later planting a small peck on his cheek.

 

"I thought you're going home? Do you have anything els-,"

"We're going to have our date, my sweet Soo. Have you forgotten that?" he assures that his eyes wrinkles somehow glow his handsome feature.

Sooyoung smiles lightly as Suho interlocked their hands together. Sooyoung leans her side to Junmyeon's as they walked away from the scene.

 

 

Dear Sehun oppa,

 

My third letter!!! kyaaa. The last time I asked you either you would be bored with these childish letters, you comforted me saying that it is alright. So this week had never been better. Everything was plain unless having your phone call on last Monday. This week I'll have the exams (again) and I am really tired of reading and wr

Please log in to read the full chapter