chapter eight

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

Recently Sooyoung's relationship with her lover was steady though every date that they had neither gives another meaning to Sooyoung. Perhaps he was too occupied with work commitments yet the important meeting and deadline that he needs to rush. At work, Junmyeon acts really civil and he barely takes a break. Though sometimes the idea of Junmyeon bored with the love relationship he has right now bothered her, she had to swallow whatever that will come to her way. Junmyeon told her about the prepearation and family gathering that he would like Sooyoung to join him so that his family could know a little bit about his future bride. She wished she could think less about her insecurity of Junmyeon real intention, though she was hesitated if Junmyeon was potraying his disguise all the way.

 

Every night was silent and peaceful in her apartment. So it was when she was at her old one. Her ual activities with Junmyeon decreased since Junmyeon was appointed as the Vice President of the firm. It was a bit unfortunate to her but it was the other way when she thinks of Junmyeon's. He thought that he was sorry to her that he needs to find a time to spend with Sooyoung who probably had bottle of doubts on him. 

 

 

Sehun leans silently to the white metal chair near his mother bedside before he dozed to his short nap. His mother hasn't awake from her sleep since the early morning that his step father told him that she was mad at Sehun who went away during her sleep. A moment later, the mother stirs in her sleep before she opens her eyes, greeting her only son who slept in sitting position. He crossed his arms for balance that made her mother lightly smile at his similar doing since he was a kid. The son rarely came home in Busan since he came to Seoul made the mother of one felt alone though she had feel that way since she sent off her son to Seoul. It was a tough decision though they admit that they couldn't afford to raise Sehun financially. 

 

She traces her son's face lightly that his son did neither flinch. Sehun took so much from his father; that she thought that her divorce was neither a loss. Sehun completes her though she couldn't afford to give a better living for her only son. 

 

"Oh, mother. You're awake," he said in his groggy voice as he rubs his face whilst the mother nods lightly as her hand reaching the son's.

 

"I came early this morning. I took three days leave so that I can come here," he said that his voice eventually turns more clear as seeing his mother little anticipation.

 

"You missed me so much didn't you?" he lightly smiles that his eyes followed, his thumb caressing his mother's hand.

 

His mother didn't speak much and most of the times Sehun would initiate a topic to begin with. Her love to her only son is a bit unconditional that her husband was being ignored as Sehun pays a visit, let alone the old man on his own. 

 

 

The step father was envious of the little attention that he had in the hospital that he asked Sehun to do as what Sehun was asked on

Please log in to read the full chapter