Day 4: Apologies & Understanding

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

This morning, I went into school early to see if I could avoid any of the guys. Sure I can't avoid some of them like V, Jimin, and Jungkook. Wait actually I kind of do want to avoid Jimin today after yesterday. I want to see if there's a way I could avoid homeroom. As 1st period went by, I quickly checked in with my homeroom teacher. I asked if I could leave homeroom because of issues. Luckily, I was allowed to leave. I just can't deal with anything today. Why is my life messed up? I possess a power to turn creatures into humans, but why would they want to be human when they're immortal.

Lunch time came and I decided to do what I did before which was to sit by myself. I engrossed myself into sketching a hummingbird until I felt a presence again. I looked up to see Jin smiling at me. He sat down in front of me.

"Why didn't you sit with the rest of us?" he asked.

"I thought that V told you" I replied.

"What? About you knowing what we are?" he asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Why would that cause you to be alone?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just thought I should avoid everyone after yesterday." I said.

"Jimin was an idiot, but you don't have to avoid us, we won't hurt you." he said. He placed his hand on top of mine. Although his hands were cold, I stayed calm. 

"You know that you don't have to stay with me, right?" I said.

"But I want to." he replied.

"Well can I ask one question?" I asked.

"Well you already did." he said.

"No I mean a real question." I replied.

"I was kidding, but go on ahead." he said.

"What's your reason for being human?" I asked.

His face turned somber.

"I-it's okay if you don't want to-"

"No, it's fine." he replied.

"Well my reason is because I wasn't always a vampire." he said."I was stupid enough to let 'her' seduce me"

"Oh." I replied.

"Well I was 22 when that happened." he said.

"How could you pass off for a high schooler? I questioned.

"I look young, don't I?" he questioned.

"Yeah, but what would happen when you turn human? You've been alive for a long time, but I'm not calling you old." I stammered.

"Well my age froze which means as a human, I'll still be 22 as if I've never aged at all." he replied.

"Okay, but another question bugs me, how are you not affected by the sun?" I questioned.

"That's a myth, you know." he said.

"I know I'm bombarding you with questions, but how do you guys speak English fluently?"I asked,"I mean I can speak Korean if you guys want since i'm Korean too."

"Well we're different creatures and alot of us have been around for a long time, so we learn things." he replied.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

"I'll see you later." he said hugging me.

After he left, I felt my face. Was I seriously blushing?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Atleast I don't have to exercise for Gym again. I was excused to head towards the library when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned to see Jimin grabbing my wrist. I tried to escape his grip, but he dragged me somewhere private to talk.

"Look Eunha, I'm sorry about yesterday." he said.

"It's fine." I said.

"No, but I don't want you to avoid us because of what we are." he said.

"I'm not judging anyone, but it's just really strange to be in this mess." I said apologetically.

"Are we still friends?" he asked.

"Were we even friends in the beginning?" I asked.

"Well if we weren't, Hi my name is Jimin." he said.

"Hi I'm Eunha." I said.

He was about to hug me, but he hesistated. I noticed this, so I decided to hug him, and I felt his arms around me. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. 

"Well I'm heading to the library." I said.

"Do you have to go?" he asked.

"Yeah, don't worry since we're friends, we'll get to know each other later." I said rushing out.

At the library, I saw Jin and he decided to sit next to me. We started talking until everything was turning black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Jin saw Eunha start to doze off. He laid her head against his shoulder as he started to blush slightly. He smiled as he saw her pure face as she slept.